Why does this keep happening? its been like this for three days help.

Discus and support Why does this keep happening? its been like this for three days help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] please give me a solution its been giving me the same messgae for three or four days now im just tryna contact support.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXboxMasterXx, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:52 PM.

1. Why does this keep happening? its been like this for three days help.

Why does this keep happening? its been like this for three days help. [​IMG]
    please give me a solution its been giving me the same messgae for three or four days now im just tryna contact support.

:)

xXboxMasterXx, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:52 PM
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XXBOXMASTERXX

May I know if you tried using a different phone number?

Also, if you want please tell me what's going on exactly to see if I can guide you on the request

PS: here in the public forums no one can check your account info or request a callback, please keep this in mind
  3. SeventyGore745 Win User

what's happening and why can't I buy things?

I can access my games its the store that's the problem and its been like this for two or three days.
  4. Blood Nemesis Win User

Why does my Xbox One keep turning itself back on?

Its been 3 days and its started again.

My guess is that if the update had an affect on the problem, it is most likely a software issue with the operating system

I hope this might shed some light on the situation

Maybe you could send out a small update to reset the way the Xbox one powers up?
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Why Does The Xbox One Need To Connect To Internet?

Its been common knowledge and mention on alot of articles even the ones about the day one update. And when you buy the console they will inform you and help you with this.
  6. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

It acts like a controller issue but its NOT- help!

I've noticed mine does this when I have something else near the XBOX, like my Switch or my phone.

Could possibly be some interference.

Also, this happens when someone else has their XBOX on in the room next to me, which I am still not sure how that happens but my XBOX will pick up their controller and takes me a few tries before mine will connect back.

It's been annoying but I haven't found a permanent fix yet, just had to keep turning off any electronics near it and keep connecting it.
Thema:

1. Why does this keep happening? its been like this for three days help. - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Why does my controller keep disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep disconnecting?: I have an Xbox One S and the new Gen controller.. it keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and idk why? It’s clearly compatible but idk how to reset it or re sync it but I keep doing it and...
  3. Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...: I just purchased power rangers battle for the grid and every time I go into a match both online and in arcade the game freezes or kicks me back to the home screen on my xbox S...
  4. Why does gamingservices.exe keeps uploading data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does gamingservices.exe keeps uploading data: I have been playing Football Manager 2022 Xbox edition on game pass past few days, I have noticed gamingservices.exe is clogging my already busy network on uploads as I don't have good upload...
  5. Why does my YouTube Music keep pausing itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my YouTube Music keep pausing itself?: Your subscription may not allow for your music to play all the time. If you don't upgrade to YouTube Music Premium, your music will pause when you switch to another app. Your device settings are...
  6. Why does my game keep freezing or keep getting big lag spikes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game keep freezing or keep getting big lag spikes: [img] Whenever I play apex legends my match is okay the first 3 minutes of it happening, then it just freezes and I can’t do anything, I can still talk in a party with my friends but the game is...
  7. why does my game disc keep saying installation stopped? i tried both troubleshooting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game disc keep saying installation stopped? i tried both troubleshooting...: i have been trying to install my game that is a disc and it keeps saying installation stopped. it gets to a little over 10gb installed then it keeps saying installation stopped and won’t go any...
  8. Why does the Xbox app keep reinstalling my games, and why can't I get Rage 2 to read my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep reinstalling my games, and why can't I get Rage 2 to read my...: Like the title says, the Xbox app on Windows 10 keeps reinstalling my games, claiming that the "folder location was moved". This error has already killed my 8TB HDD, and I can't find a working fix...
  9. Why does my account keep getting locked out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my account keep getting locked out?: Every week I log onto xbox and I'm greeted with the same thing "Your account has been locked due to violation of the terms and services" but I don't understand what I have done as I've played for...
  10. Why does minecraft keep on kicking my friends out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft keep on kicking my friends out?: So I play on nintendo switch and all of my other friends play on laptop. I started a multiplayer world, and all was fine until a few weeks ago when minecraft randomly froze and kicked all of my...