Why does xbox live still not work!!???

Discus and support Why does xbox live still not work!!??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darkemmi22, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Darkemmi22
    Darkemmi22 Guest

Yesterday i couldn't play a game i paid for and today i cant sign in at all. I think i will head over to gamestop and see how much they are paying for an xbox one x these days.

:)

Darkemmi22, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Drizzle J Win User

There is still a service alert unfortunately and is affecting many around the world. We’re all hoping they get it fixed real soon
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Darkemmi22!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the Xbox Live issues that you've been experiencing since yesterday.

If you're still having this issue at this very moment it may be attributed to a service outage that is currently taking place.

It's a known issue and our engineers are looking to resolve it as we speak.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Click on the link below to view the Xbox Live Service Alert Status and I encourage you to use the [NOTIFY ME OPTION] that we provide to let you know once the outage is over.

XBOX LIVE STATUS

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. NME Danosaurs Win User

weird problem with xbox freezing

yea works fine with usb, but why does it only happen when on xbox live?
  5. SkiFfi10 Win User

Help. xbox does not work in Ukraine.

I'm afraid that you have to forget about xbox for a month, if not more. The problem is “why it does not work” because its not supported, so people from Microsoft dont care. But it will be solved,if xbox live is not supported, other Microsoft services in
    Ukraine are supported and work. There is still hope(or buy Ps)
  6. terminator1690 Win User

Error Code: X7133-1101 Xbox One

having this issue to if it's because ive changed my dns code to the American why does it still work on the xbox 360 ?
Thema:

1. Why does xbox live still not work!!??? - Similar Threads - Why does live

2. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  3. why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does it say cant connect to xbox live yet all my frineds are playing online: why cant i get on live my wife is sharing live with me and it says live is down but all my friends are online. a0b50a0d-0cfb-4089-90ef-0ec7b2132fe9
  4. Why does my xbox disconnect every day from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox disconnect every day from Xbox live: I stuggle with playing games or even being in parties with friends without disconnecting. I go to netowrk settings and it says my multiplayer connection is good and my nat type is open. But yet i...
  5. Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen making MY Xbox One S USELESS! Why does Xbox Live control MY Xbox?? Can not do...: For Microsoft Xbox Live to be able to make MY Xbox, which I have purchased and all of MY games, that I have also purchased completely useless is beyond me! This is absolutely unacceptable and...
  6. Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****

in XBoX Rewards
    Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****: Stop retardedly ruining EVERYFUCKINGTHING that's awesome FFS..seriously just STOP 733c6085-7d73-4977-a4e1-9067f4f4f9e0
  7. Why does the game think i dont have xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the game think i dont have xbox live?: I currently have box live gold. Got a 3 month card about a month ago. When I try to lunch my game (neverwinter) it pops up telling me to buy Xbox live gold when already have it. Already tried...
  8. Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does one need Xbox Live Gold to play a Beta?: Free on PC Free on PlayStation I don't know if Microsoft know this, but Xbox is a joke in the gaming world, and i just left it myself. No games i can't get on PC with no service to play online....
  9. Rayman Game: Why does MS want me to pay for Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rayman Game: Why does MS want me to pay for Live?: I want to buy the disc for Rayman Legends for the kids "to both play at same time". Why would I need to pay for a live account for a game that I upload onto my own hard drive console I purchased...
  10. WHY FORTNITE CAN BE PLAYED FREE ONLINE ON PS4 AND ON XBOX ONE DOES XBOX LIVE GOLD REQUIRE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY FORTNITE CAN BE PLAYED FREE ONLINE ON PS4 AND ON XBOX ONE DOES XBOX LIVE GOLD REQUIRE?: 1.good afternoon I wanted to say that it does not seem fair to me that the game weighs almost twice as much in xbox and still requires gold membership to play online being a beta phase whereas in...