Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends

Discus and support Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a reason that the game time clock continues to run even when I suspend my play due to other obligations. This has been a persistent issue with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KYProfessor, May 14, 2019.

1. KYProfessor
    KYProfessor Guest

Is there a reason that the game time clock continues to run even when I suspend my play due to other obligations. This has been a persistent issue with my activity using the "Solitaire World Tour" events. For example, yesterday after completing several
    of the challenges, I had to leave for several hours (about 5 hours) before I could continue the remainder of the challenges. When I completed the next challenge after my return, the 5 hours I was away was added to my time for that challenge, distorting my
    total time to complete the challenge by 5 hours.

How can I suspend the game clock when I must leave the challenges for some period of time before completing them.

Thanks

:)

KYProfessor, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends - Similar Threads - Why Doesn't Clock

2. Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts: I have in-game screenshots of three players wearing shirts that say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the front and "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the back in the 2k19 Park and xbox support...
  3. Why doesn't User Feedback work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't User Feedback work?: Musta tried it 50 times and it doesn't work. Can't get any ideas uploaded either. I have ideas. My idea is to add an idea drive that'll allow players to vote or gives ideas for games they want in...
  4. Why doesn't MS have backwards compatibility for Dolby Vision on older TV's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't MS have backwards compatibility for Dolby Vision on older TV's?: And by older I mean like 2 years older. C'mon guys. Was about to go pick up a One X and come to find out my $2,500 OLED set can't do Dolby Vision anymore ONLY on the Xbox platform. Low latency...
  5. why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?: on my desk i have an 43' lg 4k uj635v(2017) and i have connected a desktop and a xbox one x desktop pc has a gtx960 card and i can select resolution 2560x****60hz) on xbox one x i went in...
  6. subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?: hi! I bought prepaid codes (50€ euros) yesterday. I want subscribed to xbox live gold (one year). It was in action in Microsoft Store for 39.99€. so i had 50€ but i I couldn't activate it for...
  7. Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work...: Split from this thread. I asked the same question yesterday, but soon after five seconds after the game, the game goes off without any warning or error. I tried to solve the problem by going...
  8. Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work...: I asked the same question yesterday, but soon after five seconds after the game, the game goes off without any warning or error. I tried to solve the problem by going into the link that was...
  9. Why is it whenever I try to play my Xbox1,the Halo game doesn't want to load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I try to play my Xbox1,the Halo game doesn't want to load?: My Xbox1 is about2 months old.now I'm having trouble playing the halo games. It won't load the previous account that was on the Xbox. I even tried to add a new account and download the halo game...
  10. why doesn't the post tab work on the promotion page for me? I literally don't see one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't the post tab work on the promotion page for me? I literally don't see one...: Im in a tech support chat atm.. and so far this is the only thing that works.... But it solves nothing 727bfbbf-9f92-4a16-8399-6492f0c3a084