Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

Discus and support Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UncausedSoap837, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The process is certainly confusing, and the system itself
    can be glitchy at times. I accidentally over-bought twice in the same day because the website was glitchy, but Microsoft's policy is only to refund once per year or something like that. Now I am stuck with a ton of V-bucks but don't play Fortnite.

:)

UncausedSoap837, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

1. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their... - Similar Threads - Why doesn't fix

2. Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?: Last night we were going to try to play local multiplayer split screen on my brother xbox one. But it keeps showing a lock on the local multiplayer mode. It's really strange that local...
  3. ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?: Recently I bought an Xbox 360 E and for some reason doesn't want to connect to my wifi Whenever I do the test the error message I get says: There's a problem with your connection. I already tried...
  4. Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?: Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported. submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre [link] [comments]
  5. Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

in XboX Insiders
    Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them: Hi guys, I've joined the Insider program more than for years ago and now I'm wondering why some text bug in dashboard all still there. I've reported a cut off in a text in the store a year ago,...
  6. Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???: Hello everyone. Im from sweden and my english is not the best but im trying. I got a huge problem. I buyed Gears 5 ( no game pass ). Im buyed the gears 5 and it should bring gears 4 for free. Now...
  7. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...
  8. Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts: I have in-game screenshots of three players wearing shirts that say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the front and "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the back in the 2k19 Park and xbox support...
  9. why doesn't somebody fix this game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't somebody fix this game?: the newest problem I having this time around is: the game shuts off before I can claim the suitcases. at least the bingos register, as well as the power numbers. the tickets subtract, and what...
  10. Why doesn't the block feature apply to online games? Give reputation back! Fix the block ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the block feature apply to online games? Give reputation back! Fix the block ...: There are some players on Xbox One that I do not want to play with. I have "Block"ed them in their Xbox profile. Why doesn't this apply to online games? What if someone was mean to your child...