Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

Discus and support Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilyKim1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. EmilyKim1
    EmilyKim1 Guest

Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still pops up? I bought Minecraft for the second time and I don't
    want to buy it a third time.

:)

EmilyKim1, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't let

2. Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts: I have in-game screenshots of three players wearing shirts that say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the front and "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the back in the 2k19 Park and xbox support...
  3. Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends: Is there a reason that the game time clock continues to run even when I suspend my play due to other obligations. This has been a persistent issue with my activity using the "Solitaire World Tour"...
  4. Why doesn't User Feedback work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't User Feedback work?: Musta tried it 50 times and it doesn't work. Can't get any ideas uploaded either. I have ideas. My idea is to add an idea drive that'll allow players to vote or gives ideas for games they want in...
  5. Why doesn't MS have backwards compatibility for Dolby Vision on older TV's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't MS have backwards compatibility for Dolby Vision on older TV's?: And by older I mean like 2 years older. C'mon guys. Was about to go pick up a One X and come to find out my $2,500 OLED set can't do Dolby Vision anymore ONLY on the Xbox platform. Low latency...
  6. why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?: on my desk i have an 43' lg 4k uj635v(2017) and i have connected a desktop and a xbox one x desktop pc has a gtx960 card and i can select resolution 2560x****60hz) on xbox one x i went in...
  7. Why doesn't my Xbox controller not let my mic pick up my voice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my Xbox controller not let my mic pick up my voice?: Hi, I'm just looking for an explanation on why my xbox controller doesn't allow my mic to work. I've done the checking on my old controller and my mic works but unfortunately it's broken. So that...
  8. why it doesn't let me play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why it doesn't let me play games: i was game sharing with my friend for battlefield one and then it goes slow it took 1hour to get at least 1% and then i was trying to play friday the 13 and it said for some reason the game took...
  9. why it doesn't let me play games !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why it doesn't let me play games !!!: i was game sharing with my friend for battlefield one and then it goes slow it took 1hour to get at least 1% and then i was trying to play friday the 13 and it said for some reason the game took...
  10. Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!!: Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!! 8d92c33c-c860-4796-9d57-ea62a34a6cda