Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

Discus and support Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilyKim1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. EmilyKim1
    EmilyKim1 Guest

Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still pops up? I bought Minecraft for the second time and I don't
    want to buy it a third time.

:)

EmilyKim1, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't let

2. Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?: Replaced my old controller because the vibration function stopped working. The new controller with new batteries still has no rumble feature. My accessibility settings are correct. I want to know...
  3. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  4. Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?: Last night we were going to try to play local multiplayer split screen on my brother xbox one. But it keeps showing a lock on the local multiplayer mode. It's really strange that local...
  5. ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?: Recently I bought an Xbox 360 E and for some reason doesn't want to connect to my wifi Whenever I do the test the error message I get says: There's a problem with your connection. I already tried...
  6. Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?: Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported. submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre [link] [comments]
  7. Why doesn't my Xbox controller not let my mic pick up my voice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my Xbox controller not let my mic pick up my voice?: Hi, I'm just looking for an explanation on why my xbox controller doesn't allow my mic to work. I've done the checking on my old controller and my mic works but unfortunately it's broken. So that...
  8. why it doesn't let me play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why it doesn't let me play games: i was game sharing with my friend for battlefield one and then it goes slow it took 1hour to get at least 1% and then i was trying to play friday the 13 and it said for some reason the game took...
  9. why it doesn't let me play games !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why it doesn't let me play games !!!: i was game sharing with my friend for battlefield one and then it goes slow it took 1hour to get at least 1% and then i was trying to play friday the 13 and it said for some reason the game took...
  10. Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!!: Does anyone know why it doesn't let me post on Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback forum??!! 8d92c33c-c860-4796-9d57-ea62a34a6cda