Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?

Discus and support Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the twitch app never keeps me signed in, and when it gives me a new code to connect my accounts, it never works. Anyone have this issue? I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lemieux66-42DA361C-8AB7-4A48-9E9F-9B06905F8E21, May 3, 2014.

1. Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?

So the twitch app never keeps me signed in, and when it gives me a new code to connect my accounts, it never works. Anyone have this issue? I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling.

:)

Lemieux66-42DA361C-8AB7-4A48-9E9F-9B06905F8E21, May 3, 2014
  2. RickSlayer
    RickSlayer Guest
    "Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

I've never used Twitch before, so am new to the experience. I signed up a twitch.tv account on their site, but have seen no way to associate that with the Xbox, so maybe that's irrelevant. I installed the Twitch app on Xbox One, made sure all my sharing
    and Kinect settings are correct based on the information I've gotten from here......but when I'm in a game and say, "Xbox Broadcast", it simply brings up the Twitch app that shows all the available broadcasts to watch. I get nothing that allows me to broadcast
    my own game. Why would this be?

RickSlayer, May 3, 2014
  3. Twitch question

When i unsnap the app and broadcast why in the middle/bottom it shows broadcasting and than 1 viewer anyway i can get rid of that?

or do you have to keep twitch snapped

MessiahBrowny, May 3, 2014
Thema:

Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?

1. Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't twitch

2. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...
  3. Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts: I have in-game screenshots of three players wearing shirts that say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the front and "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the back in the 2k19 Park and xbox support...
  4. Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends: Is there a reason that the game time clock continues to run even when I suspend my play due to other obligations. This has been a persistent issue with my activity using the "Solitaire World Tour"...
  5. Why doesn't User Feedback work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't User Feedback work?: Musta tried it 50 times and it doesn't work. Can't get any ideas uploaded either. I have ideas. My idea is to add an idea drive that'll allow players to vote or gives ideas for games they want in...
  6. Why doesn't MS have backwards compatibility for Dolby Vision on older TV's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't MS have backwards compatibility for Dolby Vision on older TV's?: And by older I mean like 2 years older. C'mon guys. Was about to go pick up a One X and come to find out my $2,500 OLED set can't do Dolby Vision anymore ONLY on the Xbox platform. Low latency...
  7. why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?: on my desk i have an 43' lg 4k uj635v(2017) and i have connected a desktop and a xbox one x desktop pc has a gtx960 card and i can select resolution 2560x****60hz) on xbox one x i went in...
  8. subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?: hi! I bought prepaid codes (50€ euros) yesterday. I want subscribed to xbox live gold (one year). It was in action in Microsoft Store for 39.99€. so i had 50€ but i I couldn't activate it for...
  9. Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work...: Split from this thread. I asked the same question yesterday, but soon after five seconds after the game, the game goes off without any warning or error. I tried to solve the problem by going...
  10. Why Twitch doesn't work anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Twitch doesn't work anymore: Hello, im trying to stream on Twitch, but it's saying that theres an error. I don't want to go on Beam.pro, because i'll lose all my followers. Is there a solution to stream from Twitch ?...