Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?

Discus and support Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the twitch app never keeps me signed in, and when it gives me a new code to connect my accounts, it never works. Anyone have this issue? I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lemieux66-42DA361C-8AB7-4A48-9E9F-9B06905F8E21, May 3, 2014.

1. Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?

So the twitch app never keeps me signed in, and when it gives me a new code to connect my accounts, it never works. Anyone have this issue? I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling.

:)

Lemieux66-42DA361C-8AB7-4A48-9E9F-9B06905F8E21, May 3, 2014
  2. RickSlayer
    RickSlayer Guest
    "Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

I've never used Twitch before, so am new to the experience. I signed up a twitch.tv account on their site, but have seen no way to associate that with the Xbox, so maybe that's irrelevant. I installed the Twitch app on Xbox One, made sure all my sharing
    and Kinect settings are correct based on the information I've gotten from here......but when I'm in a game and say, "Xbox Broadcast", it simply brings up the Twitch app that shows all the available broadcasts to watch. I get nothing that allows me to broadcast
    my own game. Why would this be?

RickSlayer, May 3, 2014
  3. Twitch question

When i unsnap the app and broadcast why in the middle/bottom it shows broadcasting and than 1 viewer anyway i can get rid of that?

or do you have to keep twitch snapped

MessiahBrowny, May 3, 2014
Thema:

Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in?

1. Why doesn't the twitch app keep me signed in? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't twitch

2. Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?: Replaced my old controller because the vibration function stopped working. The new controller with new batteries still has no rumble feature. My accessibility settings are correct. I want to know...
  3. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  4. Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 let you play 4 multiplayer local split screen?: Last night we were going to try to play local multiplayer split screen on my brother xbox one. But it keeps showing a lock on the local multiplayer mode. It's really strange that local...
  5. ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?: Recently I bought an Xbox 360 E and for some reason doesn't want to connect to my wifi Whenever I do the test the error message I get says: There's a problem with your connection. I already tried...
  6. Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?: Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported. submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre [link] [comments]
  7. Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

in XboX Insiders
    Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them: Hi guys, I've joined the Insider program more than for years ago and now I'm wondering why some text bug in dashboard all still there. I've reported a cut off in a text in the store a year ago,...
  8. Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???: Hello everyone. Im from sweden and my english is not the best but im trying. I got a huge problem. I buyed Gears 5 ( no game pass ). Im buyed the gears 5 and it should bring gears 4 for free. Now...
  9. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...
  10. Why Twitch doesn't work anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Twitch doesn't work anymore: Hello, im trying to stream on Twitch, but it's saying that theres an error. I don't want to go on Beam.pro, because i'll lose all my followers. Is there a solution to stream from Twitch ?...