Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

Discus and support Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported. submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fabiohcnobre, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported.

submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre
    [link] [comments]

/u/fabiohcnobre, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

1. Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't USB

2. Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

in XboX Insiders
    Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them: Hi guys, I've joined the Insider program more than for years ago and now I'm wondering why some text bug in dashboard all still there. I've reported a cut off in a text in the store a year ago,...
  3. Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???: Hello everyone. Im from sweden and my english is not the best but im trying. I got a huge problem. I buyed Gears 5 ( no game pass ). Im buyed the gears 5 and it should bring gears 4 for free. Now...
  4. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...
  5. Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts: I have in-game screenshots of three players wearing shirts that say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the front and "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the back in the 2k19 Park and xbox support...
  6. Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Doesn't Clock Suspend When Play Suspends: Is there a reason that the game time clock continues to run even when I suspend my play due to other obligations. This has been a persistent issue with my activity using the "Solitaire World Tour"...
  7. Why doesn't User Feedback work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't User Feedback work?: Musta tried it 50 times and it doesn't work. Can't get any ideas uploaded either. I have ideas. My idea is to add an idea drive that'll allow players to vote or gives ideas for games they want in...
  8. Why doesn't MS have backwards compatibility for Dolby Vision on older TV's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't MS have backwards compatibility for Dolby Vision on older TV's?: And by older I mean like 2 years older. C'mon guys. Was about to go pick up a One X and come to find out my $2,500 OLED set can't do Dolby Vision anymore ONLY on the Xbox platform. Low latency...
  9. why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why 1440p doesn't appear on my xbox one x?: on my desk i have an 43' lg 4k uj635v(2017) and i have connected a desktop and a xbox one x desktop pc has a gtx960 card and i can select resolution 2560x****60hz) on xbox one x i went in...
  10. subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?: hi! I bought prepaid codes (50€ euros) yesterday. I want subscribed to xbox live gold (one year). It was in action in Microsoft Store for 39.99€. so i had 50€ but i I couldn't activate it for...