Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

Discus and support Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported. submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fabiohcnobre, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported.

submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre
    [link] [comments]

/u/fabiohcnobre, Sep 25, 2019
  2. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

At the moment, I am using a usb headset through pc. Party chats on the app work, and parties on xbox I see, through the stream, register my mic. But it doesn't transmit my voice. Which is why I'm extra confused.
  3. John HenryReynolds Win User

Play and charge

no the headset just doesn't work when its not plugged in but i got it to work once while it was plugged in with a normal micro usb and held it a certain way
  4. Eric Sauco Win User

Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone?

No, mic headset developers need to pay Microsoft for Microsoft to give them the right to build a working headset for their console. Sony doesn't do this though, that why all headset work there.
  5. RubberAndGum Win User

Headset not working properly

So it was just the headsets I suppose. The regular headset doesn't work for me but the turtle beach headset works just fine. I'm not sure why it happened, but it's done for now at least.
  6. Frathos Win User

Headset not working

If you have purchased a headset adapter and the headset still doesn't work then it looks like the headset may be faulty.

Have you tried your headset's on other compatible devices?

Have you connected the controller with headset adapter to the console via USB and checked to see if a firmware update is needed?

Good luck!
Thema:

Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?

1. Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't USB

2. ¿Porque a mi elite serie 2 no le funciona casi el rb?[Why doesn't my rb 2 almost work?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Porque a mi elite serie 2 no le funciona casi el rb?[Why doesn't my rb 2 almost work?]: Bueno lo que pasa es que un dia cuando estaba jugando fortnite con un amigo empiezo a notar que el rb de mi control no funcionaba casi y se me hizo raro porque nunca lo e tratado mal ni dejado...
  3. Why doesn't Xbox consoles(360 and newer) have HDMI CEC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Xbox consoles(360 and newer) have HDMI CEC?: I go in the settings to try to find this issue and I end up finding some kind of control and punch in my devices into the device control area. A 65" Sony TV and an Onkyo receiver to make...
  4. Xbox One Chat Headset - Why is there no audio and the mic doesn't work???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Chat Headset - Why is there no audio and the mic doesn't work???: I'm tearing my hair out with this! I've had a chat headset that was bundled with the original xbox one (its the original headset, with the adapter and wire). I've never used it so thought I'd try...
  5. Why doesn't microsoft edge on xbox have mouse support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't microsoft edge on xbox have mouse support?: Idk if it's just me but im only able to use my keyboard on microsoft edge, for some reason im not able to use my mouse? is there anyway to fix this? its very annoying having to use my controller...
  6. Why doesn't CoD:MW download everything at once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't CoD:MW download everything at once?: I bought MW earlier today (the battle pass edition) and it took forever to get all the "packs" downloaded. First of all, I think the packs are stupid since every other game just downloads the base...
  7. Why doesn't Xbox One X/ Xbox one family have themes or live wallpapers?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't Xbox One X/ Xbox one family have themes or live wallpapers?: Does anyone know why we don't have themes anymore like previous on the Xbox 360 and will we ever get live wallpapers, even the PS3 had live wallpapers and PS4 does as well, I feel like many gamers...
  8. Why doesn't inviting/getting invited to a party work in Xbox Game Bar???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't inviting/getting invited to a party work in Xbox Game Bar???: Hi, I have been trying to solve this issue for months now, but it is still frankly pissing me off, because the only solution I have found to it is restarting my whole PC. Basically, when I get...
  9. Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?: Replaced my old controller because the vibration function stopped working. The new controller with new batteries still has no rumble feature. My accessibility settings are correct. I want to know...
  10. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...