Why don’t I have the update?

Discus and support Why don’t I have the update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I enrolled and I don’t have the update submitted by /u/dietboobies [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dietboobies, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Why don’t I have the update?

/u/dietboobies, Aug 27, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Why don’t I have more points/gems

Hello g0tGaMe,

We see multiple Credit and deposit events, as well as MyVIP payback for multiple months. You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see
    their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. Gems only started in October, so they would not reflect your
    entire Xbox Live Rewards tenure. Prizes go out of stock from the Vault once the available prizes are claimed by users.
  3. Arminator Win User

Don’t know why I was suspended

I understand your frustration, but consider this:

When in a heated argument, every single message that is reported from this conversation counts as a separate incident.

So for example, let's assume the conversation went like this:

Smurf: "You're stupid!"

You: "No, YOU'RE stupid, you Smurf!" (This message gets reported, and gets you the first suspension).

Smurf: "No, you and your mom are stupid!"

You: "NO, YOU are the &@§% stupid Smurf!" (This message gets reported again, and causes the second suspension).

Be aware, that the console automatically attaches messages and other data to the report a person sends in to provide evidence. So simply go through your past messages, and you should find the messages that caused these suspensions.

So whenever you are involved in an argument, don't try to fight back and retaliate.

People know that the Enforcement Team works, and therefore try to entice a message from you that violates the Code of Conduct, which they can then report.

If you are being harassed via messages, do NOT reply. Simply report the message, and let the Enforcement Team handle it. If the person continues to harass you, simply block the person from contacting you.

Also keep in mind: There is nothing worse for a Smurf to not get a reaction from their victims. So if they try to taunt you, and don't get a reaction back, it's far worse than any expletive you can throw back at them (which also gets you banned, so simply
    stay silent, it will drive them nuts!)
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Don’t know why I was suspended

If you have applied for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing you can do

I suggest you to read the Code of Conduct to avoid future suspensions
  5. l KL MOODY l Win User

I was reported and I don’t know why

can someone get back to me as soon as possible
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I was reported and I don’t know why

The enforcement team does not use the forums here. You'll need to file a case review

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

Case Review is a tool that allows players who have received an enforcement action (for example, an account suspension or forced Gamertag change) to have their enforcement reviewed by a member of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team. Suspensions are never
    issued lightly, but Case Review allows Xbox Live members to interact directly with XBLPET and gain greater understanding of the enforcement and why action was taken. In the very rare event that the review determines that a mistake was made or the enforcement
    was not necessary, steps will be taken to remedy the situation.
Thema:

Why don’t I have the update?

1. Why don’t I have the update? - Similar Threads - Why don’t update

2. My wireless network won’t work I don’t know why it won’t work so this is why I’m ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My wireless network won’t work I don’t know why it won’t work so this is why I’m ...: My wireless network won’t work I don’t know why it won’t work so this is why I’m asking you guys. My wireless network won’t work df217941-8526-491a-8414-b8af8ce38938
  3. Why don’t I have more points/gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Why don’t I have more points/gems: hello I’ve been on Xbox for 15/16 years I joined rewards since it started why is my points/gems so low I buy games all the time and if I have until June 15 to use my gems why is everything out of...
  4. My whole Xbox got suspended and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My whole Xbox got suspended and I don’t know why: i got on my xbox and it said i got a suspension, not just one account but my whole xbox. I didn’t get a messages or a email about the enforcement action. So i went online to check what i got it...
  5. Don’t know why I was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don’t know why I was suspended: So I just got finished with a communications suspension that involved me arguing and messing around with a smurf. And now I got another suspension that is longer. After filing for a case review I...
  6. I was reported and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was reported and I don’t know why: I was talking to my friends on Xbox live and all of the sudden they couldn’t hear me so I went into my settings and I seen that I was reported b449f15a-49aa-4f1f-a1c6-7dc519c80fa4
  7. Why do I get banned for inboxing people on Xbox I don’t swear or abuse anyone I

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get banned for inboxing people on Xbox I don’t swear or abuse anyone I: why do I get banned when I haven’t done nothing wrong. I never swear through messages or anything but I receive a ban for nothing when I report 20-30 ppl a day for swearing in messages or hacking...
  8. Basically unplayable and I don’t know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Basically unplayable and I don’t know why: [img] 07bfcd3e-48df-4ac1-81bc-dc22f28cfa6e
  9. My LIVE account was suspended and I’d like to know why, I don’t recall doing anything wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LIVE account was suspended and I’d like to know why, I don’t recall doing anything wrong: I don’t remember doing anything that I shouldn’t have been doing and I would like to know why I have been suspended. I can’t even tell my friends why I can’t speak to them because I was banned...
  10. Banned but don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned but don’t know why: hi I have been banned and I don’t know why? How do I get this lifted as I am sure I have done nothing wrong! c891723c-7570-4fcb-8b16-f357f7427051