Why don’t I keep my world progress when I change xboxes

Discus and support Why don’t I keep my world progress when I change xboxes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my Xbox’s and my progress is lost The stuff that I did in the past few days is just gone but when I go back to the Xbox I worked my world was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max Gaudet, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Max Gaudet
    Max Gaudet Guest

I changed my Xbox’s and my progress is lost The stuff that I did in the past few days is just gone but when I go back to the Xbox I worked my world was worked on it’s all there.

:)

Max Gaudet, Aug 14, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

In this case stay online, on your old xbox to upload, you need to add instead of migrating your profile on the new xbox.

do the following:

Deleting profile:

It's easy to remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console as you don't need to sign in. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the power supply/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamer image in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I accept.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  3. ExpectingOak5 Win User

How do I connect my Xbox to my Mac's internet sharing

when i try to use my computer as a router for my xbox i always get a error message can,t connect to home network i don,t know why
  4. skys7 Win User

"Sony: Will Let Microsoft Make First Move." Should They Go?

I used PCs when I was 6 (no not with parents) So why do you think I can´t know or own PS1, Nintendo and co? actually I won´t tell you my real age. I don´t share those infos. you wanna know a lot here lol I have blue ray players here, HD players, I prefer
    LG TVs but I think some sony TV is around here too.

should I write you an inventory list? What do you care? It still don´t change the fact that I don´t like Sony.

Which don´t mean I don´t give them a chance time by time to prove better, but I stick with it, I don´t like their stuff.

their controllers are not good for me, make me sick. the exclusive games on the playstation hmm maybe I find one I like or maybe two but still don´t make me buy it. My age do matter? I still have one of the first computers that where called PC around here
    even when I am in my 20th. Oh no I am too young to know all this things? Oh well, this is getting old man.

I don´t even know why I waste my time with this conversation with you.

Yeah I think I spent enough time with you now ;) bye.
  5. skys7 Win User

Disappointment

I tell you one big reason why I pay for it. Playstation got hacked and a lot of people lost their credit card information to hackers. It did not happen to Xbox. Maybe Playstations security is better now but that don´t change the fact that they did not care
    enough for the security of their user from the beginning. If I stop paying for Xbox Live, how will that effect my security on Xbox Live? Don´t come around with Games for Windows is for free. I like games on the console not on the PC. I tell you why it´s for
    free, cause it is a pain to keep your computer clean and running smooth. You can´t compare PC gaming with console gaming.
  6. skys7 Win User

Why does the Digital Download section suck?

Man they ALWAYS put more Streams on the Xbox Live Marketplace. It won´t be on there from one day to the other. And yes I think it also depends on how many people use it. But I don´t know how it will be with Stream games on PC. I mean why don´t you get the
    games for the Xbox? It´s easier, no need to keep the software up to date, no new hardware you have to buy. That´s why I switched to Xbox. I was tiered of upgrading my PC. But yeah if you want a change then make a new thread with a better title and not the
    word suck in it. Post it in the PC forum section and you will see if people agree.
Thema:

1. Why don’t I keep my world progress when I change xboxes - Similar Threads - Why don’t keep

2. Discord voice chat problems, don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat problems, don’t know why: So my stuff is linked on both my discord and my xbox, but when I go to join the call on xbox, it takes me to the app as expected, but then it just shows a page that is constantly loading, I’m...
  3. why i don’t have update for omega version ?

in XboX Insiders
    why i don’t have update for omega version ?: english : Hello, I'm still on the omega version but I still haven't had an update since October last year, while an update was released yesterday, someone can help me or otherwise explain how to...
  4. Why I don’t get my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I don’t get my vbucks: I redeem a v buck gift card and never was acredited dot my account 4c4b7a6c-7977-47ba-b9ea-9e858a441696
  5. Why don’t I own GTA V anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t I own GTA V anymore?: I got on Xbox one time and I pressed GTA V and it says to go to the Microsoft store it buy it but I already owned it then I uninstalled it to reinstall it back but it wasn’t in my games and apps...
  6. I got banned but I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned but I don’t know why: I got banned for something but I don’t know what I got banned for I haven’t been playing no games that much I mostly been on YouTube so the only reason I could get banned for is calling my friend...
  7. Xbox account suspension but I don’t know how or why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account suspension but I don’t know how or why: When I go on the Xbox app it says account suspension but I don’t know what’s suspended or why? Anyway to find out? 4755129c-1d40-460e-bc70-fd16644fbe9e
  8. Permanently Suspended and don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently Suspended and don’t know why: I recently received a message that tells me I am permanently suspended on Xbox live. When I go to enforcement page it says I have a perfect record and good reputation. When I enquire or try to...
  9. I got banned from Xbox Live for 2 weeks and I don’t know why? I keep getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from Xbox Live for 2 weeks and I don’t know why? I keep getting banned: I got communication banned for a vulgar message a few weeks ago but I keep getting banned when I haven’t messaged or talked on Xbox Live in weeks. My brother plays on his account and usually keeps...
  10. I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why: my account has been banned three times for communication but I don’t say anything harmful in gamechat. Every now and then all my friends trash talk and I’m quite but I Receive the ban and they...