Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

Discus and support Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/adcastra1430, May 30, 2020.

1. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this work?

submitted by /u/adcastra1430
    [link] [comments]

/u/adcastra1430, May 30, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

Good day

I missed understood your question, my apology.

Thought you wanted to get beta on mobile phone.

Taken from Mojang website.

XBOX ONE / WINDOWS 10

You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported - sorry!

Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Have fun and find bugs!

Found on Mojang website.
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

Hi! Did you have Insider Hub app on console? or you play on PC? Just install this app and sign out from beta program if you in.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0

Hey Aníbal

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to
    accessing Minecraft Betas
    , you would have to first download
    Xbox Insider Hub
    on your respective platform.

Once you have that installed, this app, you can then launch the app, and navigate over to
    Insider content, and you should see the option for Minecraft Beta.

You will then see the option to "Join", and it should install and let you access this from in the game now.

I will further break down these steps here:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Launch Minecraft!

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

Try to get out of Beta Preview on Xbox Insider hub app
  6. AnimalSiren774 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

To become an insider, download the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console. You join through the app. After that, you can join various betas.
Thema:

Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

1. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work - Similar Threads - Why dosen't Insider

2. Why i have 172ms latency on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i have 172ms latency on xbox 360?: 0 packet loss I play old call of duty games Im in europe maybe this is a problem? I have a 1000 mbps wired connection b8163686-45fd-433c-8458-d91c6cc2df5a
  3. Why cant i change my Profile picture on the Xbox app anymore?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why cant i change my Profile picture on the Xbox app anymore?: Cant change pfp anymore after the xbox app update is it permanet or temporary? d7ed9e33-889a-4a3c-80e0-9d033ce11bbe
  4. Why can't I change my profile picture?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't I change my profile picture?: I can't change my custom profile picture in the xbox app on computer or phone. Is there a different way to do it? 8d7d8720-83c3-43f9-a74d-f56920be08b5
  5. Why was my name changed even tho it didnt break community Guidelines?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my name changed even tho it didnt break community Guidelines?: So my friends gamer tag was forcibly changed and then he was granted a free name change. problem is he had an original GT which was 13 characters long and now he cannot change it back to the...
  6. Why are there three Xbox Apps!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there three Xbox Apps!??: Why the frikin orange is there three Xbox apps and the new one does not work and the old one is halfway disabled?? Whenever I get a notification in Xbox app it's several minutes old, and when...
  7. Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic: You suck, yes you dear gamer you bought the wring console.. we all did i cant thinkof a single reason to buy an xbox one(game per year) My game chat hasn't worked for years no matter what i do....
  8. Why do xbox one controllers so badly designed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do xbox one controllers so badly designed?: We are extremely careful with our controllers. So far this year we have had 12 break. They are so flimsy, made of cheap parts and poor soldering techniques. Inside it's easy to see the device...
  9. Continuation to "Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!" from March 15, 20019. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continuation to "Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!" from March 15, 20019. Please help.: As others have stated, it does not matter what game I play, while I'm playing anyone of my 217 games I everything will be going fine then suddenly I hear a loud buzzing noise & next thing I know...
  10. why was changing your profile picture on xbox app removed?

in XboX Insiders
    why was changing your profile picture on xbox app removed?: it was so much easier and simpler to do submitted by /u/DisgustingMule [link] [comments]