Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

Discus and support Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/adcastra1430, May 30, 2020.

1. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this work?

submitted by /u/adcastra1430
    [link] [comments]

/u/adcastra1430, May 30, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

Good day

I missed understood your question, my apology.

Thought you wanted to get beta on mobile phone.

Taken from Mojang website.

XBOX ONE / WINDOWS 10

You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported - sorry!

Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Have fun and find bugs!

Found on Mojang website.
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

Hi! Did you have Insider Hub app on console? or you play on PC? Just install this app and sign out from beta program if you in.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0

Hey Aníbal

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to
    accessing Minecraft Betas
    , you would have to first download
    Xbox Insider Hub
    on your respective platform.

Once you have that installed, this app, you can then launch the app, and navigate over to
    Insider content, and you should see the option for Minecraft Beta.

You will then see the option to "Join", and it should install and let you access this from in the game now.

I will further break down these steps here:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Launch Minecraft!

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Cant get out of the Beta for minecraft

Try to get out of Beta Preview on Xbox Insider hub app
  6. AnimalSiren774 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

To become an insider, download the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console. You join through the app. After that, you can join various betas.
Thema:

Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

1. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work - Similar Threads - Why dosen't Insider

2. Why isn't roblox on my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't roblox on my order history: I'm trying to reset my password on roblox but to make a long story short i couldn't get into my account and i had to go and contact customer support and he wanted to ask for receipt pretty much...
  3. Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...: I just got permanently banned over a post that i'm certain did not break any rule on Xbox and even if it did somehow, why didn't I get like a week of supension or something because honestly a...
  4. I was suspended for cheating? Cant get any answers to why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended for cheating? Cant get any answers to why?: Can anyone help? [img] e656a5e6-a866-4f7d-8129-0dac3d1dc7be
  5. Why does open luggage take double the keys to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does open luggage take double the keys to open: Why does open luggage take double the keys to open 4b6fbf32-3d94-42c2-acc1-884037310339
  6. Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles?: Why is the ‘invite to game’ tab greyed out on my friends’ profiles? Thankyou 521bb7d0-f695-4e60-8ce3-2d243c0d68f8
  7. Why is Looking For a Group broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Looking For a Group broken: I sent you a tweet on twitter @LilFarxiga. i was told it was inappropriate. I thought the fact i used the word autistic and autism was it, but know i tested that theory ( btw I'm autistic and i...
  8. Why is my creation club grayed out? [Xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my creation club grayed out? [Xbox]: So I always see cool sounding things on the Fallout 4 updates in the top right corner of the screen. I just saw another thing that says it it FREE, but I cannot select Creation Club. Is it my...
  9. Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get error message when I try to add money to child’s account?: When I approve and make a purchase for my child i get this error message. “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” Contact us at Microsoft support...
  10. Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...: Buenas noches: Hace más de 4 años le obsequie a mi hijo la consola de xbox one y compramos el juego de Gears 4 , el cual incluía cuatro juegos adicionales de la saga. Resulta que en días...