why down load a game you have bought

Discus and support why down load a game you have bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a xbox one s and a golf game why do I have to download it its taking forever. Do you have to be online to play a game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by woodyvan Deventer, Jan 8, 2019.

1. why down load a game you have bought

I bought a xbox one s and a golf game why do I have to download it its taking forever. Do you have to be online to play a game.

:)

woodyvan Deventer, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

why down load a game you have bought

1. why down load a game you have bought - Similar Threads - why down load

2. Selected servers down ?..why ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Selected servers down ?..why ?: So we're on day 2 with no connectivity. All apparently is working OK according to the Microsoft website...can't seem to get any answers... now REALLY fed up 0bb577ad-d9d9-4436-a94e-1c02703239b0
  3. Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?: I was reading the FAQ about the whole migration to Microsoft Rewards Program and I have a problem with it. The value of a VIP gem is going down drastically. I use the Microsoft Rewards program and...
  4. Why does my Kinect randomly power down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Kinect randomly power down?: There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, my Kinect will lose power. Sometimes all of the lights, sometimes only the infrared. Does this happen because Microsoft changed the software to...
  5. Wot is down on 360, why no acknowledgement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wot is down on 360, why no acknowledgement: World of tanks has been down on the 360 since the new update was released on 6/26/18. Why is there no info or acknowledgment of the issue from Xbox Live? WoT support says the delay is coming from...
  6. Why are there so many problems/outages with Microsoft Bingo? DOwN AGAIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there so many problems/outages with Microsoft Bingo? DOwN AGAIN: Microsoft Bingo is down again! Either I lose my rewards, not get the ones I've earned, or it skips days of rewards. Why all the problems? Sounds like the support staff needs some more schooling...
  7. Why is Bingo still down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Bingo still down?: Why are we directed to this site when it is so obvious that no one is monitoring it??? Really, Microsoft! Why aren't you replying to these posts? 2fed1bbd-1cea-4c94-88d2-126d50a7877b
  8. Down, down, down. Microsoft bingo server is always down. Why can't you fix this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Down, down, down. Microsoft bingo server is always down. Why can't you fix this issue?: Why cant you fix this bingo server issue? It causes problems quite a bit and I figured by now you would have surely figured out a fix for this.... cb82e179-3e2a-49da-8d0f-4548d4eb0bab
  9. why is halo reach server down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is halo reach server down: why is halo reach server down f43f5695-5431-431d-986a-a7aaa5b7429a
  10. xbox one wants to down load my cod disk why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wants to down load my cod disk why?: is this right for it to do this can I stop it? dose not seam right 214497eb-5130-4855-8a43-045dbc43b2c3