Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games

Discus and support Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; We suppose to buy from 29 august to 5 august 50 dollars of fighting game to have 4000 microsoft reawrd points i got nothing and it load 1 % per ten... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tommydurning, Aug 3, 2019.

1. tommydurning
    tommydurning Guest

We suppose to buy from 29 august to 5 august 50 dollars of fighting game to have 4000 microsoft reawrd points i got nothing and it load 1 % per ten minute

:)

tommydurning, Aug 3, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there tommydurning

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums for advice on how to hopefully get the Microsoft rewards points you're trying to redeem. through your account. Seeing as this has to do specifically with the rewards you were supposed to receive, I suggest going
    to
    Microsoft Rewards
    , scrolling to the bottom and then selecting the option to
    Contact Microsoft Rewards Suppor
    t and opening up a ticket with them

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much Thanks!
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you go to the Rewards site, on the bottom of the screen there will be a link to contact their support.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind that it can take 72 hours to receive points from purchases.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    tommydurning

Thanks for the reply! In regards to making the purchase and not receiving the rewards, did you happen to go back to the rewards site after making the purchase to claim the 4000 points? Once you claim it there, the points should be added soon afterwards.

If not, then you would need to do so; however, if you've already done so but didn't get the points, then you'll want to reach out to the Microsoft Rewards team by opening up a ticket as our Ambassador and my fellow XBF member have advised.

Microsoft Rewards support request

Hope this helps a bit more! Let us know if you have any further questions.
  6. tommydurning Win User

Look i get this screen

Passer directement au contenu principal

[​IMG]
    Microsoft

Aide et support Microsoft

Microsoft

tommy durning
    [Mod removed - Personal Information]
    Mon compte MicrosoftGérez l’information de votre compte Microsoft

Se déconnecter

Aide et support Microsoft

Communiquez avec nous

<div class="error-content text-center"> <div><span class="win-icon warning-symbol win-icon-EmojiNeutral"></span></div> <h2> JavaScript est désactivé. </h2> <p> Activez Javascript et actualisez
    la page. </p> </div>

Essayez de rechercher ce dont vous avez besoin.
    Cette page n’existe pas.

CV : VaUMxH0v10Wb+XoU.10

Nouveautés

Microsoft Store

Éducation

Entreprises

Développeur

Entreprise

Français (Canada)

Ce site dans d'autres pays/régions

Algérie - Français
    Argentina - Español
    Australia - English
    Belgique - Français
    België - Nederlands
    Bolivia - Español
    Bosna i Hercegovina - Hrvatski
    Brasil - Português
    Canada - English
    Canada - Français
    Chile - Español
    Colombia - Español
    Costa Rica - Español
    Crna Gora - Srpski
    Danmark - Dansk
    Deutschland - Deutsch
    Dominican Republic - Español
    Ecuador - Español
    Eesti - Eesti
    El Salvador - Español
    España - Español

Estados Unidos - Español
    France - Français
    Guatemala - Español
    Hong Kong SAR - English
    Hrvatska - Hrvatski
    India - English
    Indonesia (Bahasa) - Bahasa
    Ireland - English
    Italia - Italiano
    Latvija - Latviešu
    Lietuva - Lietuvių
    Luxembourg - Français
    Magyarország - Magyar
    Malaysia - English
    Maroc - Français
    México - Español
    Nederland - Nederlands
    New Zealand - English
    Norge - Bokmål
    Panamá - Español
    Paraguay - Español

Perú - Español
    Philippines - English
    Polska - Polski
    Portugal - Português
    Puerto Rico - Español
    România - Română
    Schweiz - Deutsch
    Singapore - English
    Slovenija - Slovenščina
    Slovensko - Slovenčina
    South Africa - English
    Srbija - Srpski
    Suisse - Français
    Suomi - Suomi
    Sverige - Svenska
    Tunisie - Français
    Türkiye - Türkçe
    United Kingdom - English
    United States - English
    Uruguay - Español
    Venezuela - Español

Việt Nam - Tiếng việt
    Ísland - Íslenska
    Österreich - Deutsch
    Česká Republika - Čeština
    Ελλάδα - Ελληνικά
    България - Български
    Казахстан - усский
    оссия - усский
    Україна - Українська
    ישראל - עברית
    الإمارات العربية المتحدة - العربية
    المملكة العربية السعودية - العربية
    مصر - العربية
    भारत - हिंदी
    ไทย - ไทย
    中国 - 简体中文
    台灣 - 繁體中文
    日本 - 日本語
    香港特別行政區 - 繁體中文
    대한민국 - 한국어
Thema:

1. Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games - Similar Threads - Why evo sale

2. Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?: The subject line sums it up. In Dead By Daylight there's some sort of soft ban from the game on Xbox if you disconnect from matches. If they're going to block people from the game for...
  3. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  4. Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.: Oayed 675.00 for a system that wint play my gamed g payed probly 3 timed for wont play . Im gkad i had my PS4 PRO just sitting around. I had a xbox and xbox one and a s now a x wast of time and...
  5. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  6. Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?: Why wont sea of thieves launch on xbox one? Ive tried re booting uninstalling nothing works 4e9914c1-66f6-48df-a10d-9edc4ad44e87
  7. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?: I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you...
  8. Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...: I have a small 2 year old who is obsessed with the xbox at the moment. He loves super luckys tale...( actually enjoying it myself) however he get annoyed when he presses the guide button and cant...
  9. Why do some of my items stop installing, but other do not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do some of my items stop installing, but other do not: I'm trying to redownload Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and while some of the things like the Special Ops Pack, Campaign Pack I, and Multiplayer pack have installed, the Campaign Pack II and Game...
  10. Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?: I tend to pre-order stuff when I have credit in my Xbox account as it makes it easier to keep track of my expenditure that way. But lately, I have been penalised twice for pre-ordering games. I...