WHY FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 INSTEAD OF FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION?

Discus and support WHY FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 INSTEAD OF FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why on Earth would Microsoft release for Xbox One FNR4 (2009) instead of the more advanced and more recent FNC (2011) ? I'm really curious about this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hardvibes2, Jun 12, 2016.

1. hardvibes2
    hardvibes2 Guest

Why on Earth would Microsoft release for Xbox One FNR4 (2009) instead of the more advanced and more recent FNC (2011) ? I'm really curious about this choice.

I don't even know if EA already shut down FNR4 servers on Xbox 360 (I sold this old title a long time ago).

Will it have online multiplayer on Xbox One? If not, I won't get it.

:)

hardvibes2, Jun 12, 2016
  2. Pavnt
    Pavnt Guest
    Fight Night Round 4

your right that happens to me i had 4500 points i wasted it on fight night champion and it always says download pending or not enough space to download game i try deleting stuff it still says not enough space to download game i dont get it

Pavnt, Jun 12, 2016
  3. Fight Night Round 4

Hi Xbox Live

I've tried purchasing Fight Night Round 4 from the marketplace, but it simply states that the purchase could not be completed. I've checked my bank account, my card details, everything checks out fine.

What could be the reason for this?

Regards - D.

Decayed Panda, Jun 12, 2016
  4. WHY FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 INSTEAD OF FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION?

In my opinion I prefer FN4 before than FN Champion, but I hope that both are backward compatible.

The theme of the online service depends of EA.

PaTRiCK2H USA, Jun 13, 2016
  5. hardvibes2
    hardvibes2 Guest
  6. Sports games have licensing agreements, perhaps the licencing for FN Champion is different to FN4? Anyway, it's Not MS's decision to release, it's EA's.

If the Multiplayer still works on the Xbox 360, it will work on the Xbox One as well.

Obsessive Power, Jun 15, 2016
  7. hardvibes2
    hardvibes2 Guest
    Were the articles fake? Are they releasing any backward compatible Fight Night on the xbox one or not? Are they trolling us?

Next-gen: football, basketball, hockey, baseball (SONY), soccer, rugby, mma, lacrosse, handball, bicycle racing... but no boxing or tennis games.

How is this acceptable?

hardvibes2, Jun 18, 2016
  8. WHY FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 INSTEAD OF FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION?

Hey, hardvibes2! We have no information on future games that will be released at this time. Any official updates for back compat games will be announced on

news.xbox.com
    , and the
    Feedback site
    . Keep an eye on those for any games that will be made available and their functionality. You will want to vote for the games you want on the Feedback site as well. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Sports games have licensing agreements, perhaps the licencing for FN Champion is different to FN4? Anyway, it's Not MS's decision to release, it's EA's.

If the Multiplayer still works on the Xbox 360, it will work on the Xbox One as well.
  10. PaTRiCK2H USA Win User

In my opinion I prefer FN4 before than FN Champion, but I hope that both are backward compatible.

The theme of the online service depends of EA.
  11. hardvibes2 Win User

Were the articles fake? Are they releasing any backward compatible Fight Night on the xbox one or not? Are they trolling us?

Next-gen: football, basketball, hockey, baseball (SONY), soccer, rugby, mma, lacrosse, handball, bicycle racing... but no boxing or tennis games.

How is this acceptable?
  12. hardvibes2 Win User
  13. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, hardvibes2! We have no information on future games that will be released at this time. Any official updates for back compat games will be announced on
    majornelson.com,
    news.xbox.com
    , and the
    Feedback site
    . Keep an eye on those for any games that will be made available and their functionality. You will want to vote for the games you want on the Feedback site as well. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. WHY FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4 INSTEAD OF FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION? - Similar Threads - WHY FIGHT NIGHT

2. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  3. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  4. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  5. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  6. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  7. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  8. Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available?: One of the best games i ever played on the Xbox 360 was Spartacus: Legends and I would LOVE to see it return on the Xbox One preferably as a game to own on disc. That being said l wonder why the...
  9. Which boss fight is the most annoying to you & why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which boss fight is the most annoying to you & why?: --- Hello everyone :) --- Which boss fight is the most annoying to you & why? --- For me, " Izual " is the most annoying because his freeze aura's come at you back to back. Henceforth, if...
  10. Why, Why , Why ??? The most popular and great fighting game Street Fighter V is not going ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why, Why , Why ??? The most popular and great fighting game Street Fighter V is not going ...: Why, Why , Why ??? The most popular and great fighting game Street Fighter V is not going happen for Xbox One !!! this is not Fair !! I have Xbox One and I want to play Street Fighter V !!!! ***...