Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s

Discus and support Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it noe easy to fined new frend recwests thay just come in as followers and notification 9f new frend recwest 6ed94722-a475-4b52-a0b1-29b79cec5567 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mushypeasdmc, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Mushypeasdmc
    Mushypeasdmc Guest

Why is it noe easy to fined new frend recwests thay just come in as followers and notification 9f new frend recwest

:)

Mushypeasdmc, Apr 30, 2014
  2. Test Drive Unlimited 2

some things have been fixed in tdu 2 frends list works but no new dlc in three moths why ?

Lazer Show 117, Apr 30, 2014
  3. Oh Kenley
    Oh Kenley Guest
    Need some friends?..

well.if your looking for new frends try playing online you never know you might find best frends

Oh Kenley, Apr 30, 2014
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

It seems to be by design. A follower is someone that's added you as a friend, but you haven't yet added them back. If you do, they become a friend, but there's no notifications.

SigmaTheDJ, Apr 30, 2014
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

It seems to be by design. A follower is someone that's added you as a friend, but you haven't yet added them back. If you do, they become a friend, but there's no notifications.
  6. Lazer Show 117 Win User

Test Drive Unlimited 2

some things have been fixed in tdu 2 frends list works but no new dlc in three moths why ?
  7. Oh Kenley Win User

Need some friends?..

well.if your looking for new frends try playing online you never know you might find best frends
  8. BradM29 Win User

Fallout 1550/1550 club

Finished all the achievments awhile back, finishing up the ones fo new vegas now.
  9. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Ambassador .

Hi!

When did you sign up? If you're new, it may take a bit for it to show up. If you're an older ambassador, you may have to get in contact with your CM. (Maybe the title is glitched?)

Edit: And also what Fos mentioned, too! :)

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Why fo new frend recwests not show up as new message s - Similar Threads - Why frend recwests

2. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  3. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  4. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  5. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  6. Why am I not able to join clubs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not able to join clubs?: I asked why I wasn't able to join clubs a year ago and the answer was that I needed to be 18. Well, I'm 18 now and it still doesn't work. What's going on? d379d024-cfe3-4454-a5db-8a457c81c0ad
  7. Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top

in XboX Insiders
    Two Different File Sizes, Why? Add-Ons Do Not Come Close To Full Size Listed on Top: [IMG] submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  8. Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Xbox app connect me to Xbox one?: Hi, I’m trying to figure why each time I’m connecting to the Xbox app on W10, my profile is logging in on my Xbox One? I tried to check all settings and found nothing. Any ideas? submitted by...
  9. Why am I having connection issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having connection issues?: I’m really desperate now so hoping someone on here can help. I’ve had a bad internet connection on my Xbox for around two years now meaning that I lag and have packet loss online. It’s recently...
  10. Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?: So I linked my switch and went to change my skin only to find the skin I wanted, one called technoChaos was not purchased anymore. I shrugged it off bought some coins and attempted to purchase it,...