Why game pass is not available in my region?

Discus and support Why game pass is not available in my region? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why game pass(any version) is not available in my 'region', while being available in neighbor countries? When it will be available? Why it is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by random-annoyed-person, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Why game pass is not available in my region?

Why game pass(any version) is not available in my 'region', while being available in neighbor countries? When it will be available? Why it is not international like every other service? What year is it?

:)

random-annoyed-person, Nov 28, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Life is strange 2 is currently not available

Do you have Game Pass? It's available via Game Pass for Consoles, so if you do, you should be able to find it ready to install in My Games & Apps under the Game Pass Subscription section.

I'd also verify that Life is Strange is available in your region. Not all titles are available in every region, which might be why you're unable to download or purchase the title.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

If that is the case, Xbox Live appears to be available in your region. At this time, Game Pass is not. That may be due to governmental regulations or a perceived lack of interest in the service in the market. As Brendan stated, they may well be working
    to get the service to your region, and when it's available, it will be publicized. :)
  4. random-annoyed-perso Win User

Bulgaria, as I mentioned my neighbor countries, Greece and Turkey, has it. Most of fellow European Union counties has it.

@ngochpi thats the entire problem, it doesn't exist in the menu and there is no such an option like 'other' or 'international'
  5. random-annoyed-perso Win User

So, there is no problem using free month keys coming with the xbox, but is a problem when i want to pay for more?
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Microsoft is still working on spreading the availability of Xbox Live and Game Pass. Game Pass in particular is more difficult to take international because they most likely have to get separate licenses for each game for many (if not all) of the regions
    they choose to operate in. I'm sure there are regions that will never get Game Pass because the cost to offer it won't be made up by the amount of accounts opened.
Thema:

1. Why game pass is not available in my region? - Similar Threads - Why game pass

2. Why is Xbox game pass forget PC players?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox game pass forget PC players?: I love the Idea of the Game pass but as a Pc player you dont have many games that you can play,same with the DLC´s, like Red dead Redemption 2 is only for Xbox console Players rather then for both...
  3. Why is game pass not working for me?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is game pass not working for me?: When I try to download a game on the game pass it tells me to join game pass ultimate even though I already have it. It renews on the 2nd so I don’t know why i can’t download any games right now....
  4. Why is Minecraft asking me to buy a pass or membership for $15 a month to play a game I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft asking me to buy a pass or membership for $15 a month to play a game I...: Bought Minecraft for my daughter and now it is asking me to spend more money on a monthly basis so she can have access to play it. This is ridiculous to me. Is there a way around it?...
  5. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  6. Why was shenmue removed from game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was shenmue removed from game pass?: People are saying there was “plenty of notice” or etc. No there wasn’t. I had no idea and I finished the first game then was like 30 hours into the second one. And of course since it’s on the...
  7. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  8. Xbox Game Pass on PC - Why can I not move files to new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC - Why can I not move files to new PC: I recently built a new PC after my last one died. One the old PC I had downloaded a few games as I was trying out Xbox Game Pass, which I was enjoying it up to that point. My PC died, so I built...
  9. Why there is no game pass quests this month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why there is no game pass quests this month?: Nothing on mobile, nothing on rewards app. d657763c-1bb6-4023-ae5e-aaf0c5b30da8
  10. Why can't we share game pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we share game pass PC?: Why can't we share game pass PC on the same device yet we can with Xbox?! What's the point. Why should be pay for a service and only get some benefits if we buy an Xbox!? It's Ridiculous....