Why games not working

Discus and support Why games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why my fortnite want working get stuck on the loading screen and get dashboard 2df80f89-947c-4d14-ab0e-cb569a433aef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingrossak47, Oct 7, 2019.

1. kingrossak47
    kingrossak47 Guest

Why games not working

Why my fortnite want working get stuck on the loading screen and get dashboard

:)

kingrossak47, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Why games not working

Try the trouble shooting Trick Hold the Power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds then wait for it to turn off then wait for about 1-2 mins then reboot it again and try to see if it works
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Why games not working

Hello kingrossak47!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Fortnite getting stuck on the loading screen.

I would first suggest uninstalling / reinstalling your game.

Perhaps there was an issue with one of the game's latest updates.

Below I'll provide you with some helpful troubleshooting links:

-
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10

-
    How to uninstall / reinstall game on Xbox One console

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Why games not working

Did you tired to do a hard reset?
  5. Error404BOT Win User

Why games not working

reset your console. settings > system > console info > reset console >
    reset and keep my games and app
    s. That should fix it. Just make sure you know how to log into your profiles. It will not delete any of your save data as long as you can sign back in. If you don't want to do this step, your only other recourse is to
    continuously uninstall/reinstall, but the reset will take about 5-7 mins so take your pick.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Why games not working

Hey man, you may need to restart your Xbox or even exit out of Fortnite on the Dashboard.

Restarting it will help overall, though.

Here’s how:

Restart your console from the Power Center

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
Thema:

Why games not working

1. Why games not working - Similar Threads - Why games working

2. Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform games. Some work and some dont. Why is this?: I play fortnite with no problems on my XBox one with my friends on various other platforms but when we try and play Minecraft I have problems seeing other friends or joining their worlds. I have...
  3. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  4. Why is game pass not working for me?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is game pass not working for me?: When I try to download a game on the game pass it tells me to join game pass ultimate even though I already have it. It renews on the 2nd so I don’t know why i can’t download any games right now....
  5. Why doesn't inviting/getting invited to a party work in Xbox Game Bar???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't inviting/getting invited to a party work in Xbox Game Bar???: Hi, I have been trying to solve this issue for months now, but it is still frankly pissing me off, because the only solution I have found to it is restarting my whole PC. Basically, when I get...
  6. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  7. Why are my backward compatibility games all of a sudden not working on my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my backward compatibility games all of a sudden not working on my xbox one?: I cannot get my backward compatibility xbox 360 games to play anymore on my xbox one..They were working about 1-2 months ago, but now they will not read the discs. I reset my xbox.cleared cache,...
  8. Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my Destiny 2 game it doesnt work?: Im having issues with starting my Destiny 2 game c46a8b08-818f-4dca-b3fa-3d2d0f22809e
  9. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?: I have Game Pass. I installed Hellblade. When I start up the game it asked me to change the brightness like most games do but it does not let me do anything. I really wanted to play this. Why is...
  10. Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?: i recently purchased the game Resident evil 0 and the game keeps randomly crashing my console and i cant even progress through the game. A quick google search reveals that everyone who has bought...