Why games not working

Discus and support Why games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why my fortnite want working get stuck on the loading screen and get dashboard 2df80f89-947c-4d14-ab0e-cb569a433aef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingrossak47, Oct 7, 2019.

1. kingrossak47
    kingrossak47 Guest

Why games not working

Why my fortnite want working get stuck on the loading screen and get dashboard

:)

kingrossak47, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Why games not working

Try the trouble shooting Trick Hold the Power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds then wait for it to turn off then wait for about 1-2 mins then reboot it again and try to see if it works
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Why games not working

Hello kingrossak47!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Fortnite getting stuck on the loading screen.

I would first suggest uninstalling / reinstalling your game.

Perhaps there was an issue with one of the game's latest updates.

Below I'll provide you with some helpful troubleshooting links:

-
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10

-
    How to uninstall / reinstall game on Xbox One console

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Why games not working

Did you tired to do a hard reset?
  5. Error404BOT Win User

Why games not working

reset your console. settings > system > console info > reset console >
    reset and keep my games and app
    s. That should fix it. Just make sure you know how to log into your profiles. It will not delete any of your save data as long as you can sign back in. If you don't want to do this step, your only other recourse is to
    continuously uninstall/reinstall, but the reset will take about 5-7 mins so take your pick.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Why games not working

Hey man, you may need to restart your Xbox or even exit out of Fortnite on the Dashboard.

Restarting it will help overall, though.

Here’s how:

Restart your console from the Power Center

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
Thema:

Why games not working

1. Why games not working - Similar Threads - Why games working

2. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?: I have Game Pass. I installed Hellblade. When I start up the game it asked me to change the brightness like most games do but it does not let me do anything. I really wanted to play this. Why is...
  3. Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?: i recently purchased the game Resident evil 0 and the game keeps randomly crashing my console and i cant even progress through the game. A quick google search reveals that everyone who has bought...
  4. why won't my game work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my game work: i played my game prey a few days ago turned my console off and a few days later it's refusing to play it now....... why???? the game has very little to 0% damage........
  5. why does the dam game not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the dam game not work: Why does the game only show the Xbox live gold even though I already bought the Xbox live gold d0b7ac17-05a4-4169-a6bb-b89a8b6d1630
  6. I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday?: I wonder why EA/games is not working after last friday? b46a399a-11b6-4ee9-875f-0563b241909f
  7. Why do I regularly have to login to my kids xbox so they can play digital games? Discs work ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I regularly have to login to my kids xbox so they can play digital games? Discs work ...: Kids got the One X for Christmas, however I wasn't getting enough time on it so I bought a S for myself. Unfortunately the S came with digital copies of Halo and Gears. More often then not, I'm...
  8. Why aren’t my downloaded games working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my downloaded games working?: So last night around 3am or so I was looking through Xbox store and downloaded redsident evil/ resident evil 0 and fable. I was playing fable fine last night up until 5 or 6; fell asleep then when...
  9. Why HDR10 ( in category games) doesn't work?! It only works in category video?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why HDR10 ( in category games) doesn't work?! It only works in category video?: HI GUYS! First I am from Germany so I couln'd speak english so good like you:( I have a really big problem... My XBOX ONE X only accepts HDR10- in category VIDEO. I don't know why my XBOX ONE X...
  10. Why do auto game updates never work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do auto game updates never work?: I have my XBox power settings to instant on. "Keep my games & apps up to date" is checked. Yet games almost NEVER automatically update. Right now myself and 4 friends (all of whom have the...