why has Microsoft stolen my Xbox 1?

Discus and support why has Microsoft stolen my Xbox 1? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i sent my xbox in for warranty repair a month an a half ago. the have refused to send it back through their actions while continuing to claim they sent... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by thomasmargotta, Sep 15, 2020.

1. why has Microsoft stolen my Xbox 1?

i sent my xbox in for warranty repair a month an a half ago. the have refused to send it back through their actions while continuing to claim they sent it on the phone. if microsoft refuses to send my xbox back i want a full refund that i can use to purchase
    either another xbox or a sony playstation. it has been a month and a half and the tracking number clearly says that it has not recieved the package, they have only gotten an electronic notification that microsoft would be sending it to fedex. why has microsoft
    stolen my xbox and what is the number for microsoft's legal department so i can proceed to file criminal charges for theft and fraud?

:)

thomasmargotta, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do here on the forums as this is a community forum so we are all just fellow gamers. You will have to continue working with support or if you would like to seek legal action, please reference http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. thomasmargotta Win User

p.s. i have called once a week or more and last i checked logged over 100 calls, feel free to request a digital audio copy of the entirety of my phone calls i will send them.
  4. The 1 Behind Ya Win User

Why do I have to pay to unlock my account???

Sorry it's not a billing issue. My account has been stolen, and Microsoft support has charged me to restore my accounts but that didn't happen. Now I can't access anything to do with the email address and my Live account has been stolen?? As of right now
    I can't even log on to my PC and support is once again trying to fix it. How was this my fault, and why am I being charges?
  5. niiiiiiiiiice Win User

UPS says they left Xbox One at door. Can Microsoft help track xbox one somehow?

Does that mean if Microsoft flags my Xbox one as stolen, they won't be able to activate it. I just wanna catch whoever has it. Thanks for the info
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

reset home xbox

Thema:

1. why has Microsoft stolen my Xbox 1? - Similar Threads - why has Microsoft

2. 4 main reasons why vaping has turn into so popular within the last few few years

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 main reasons why vaping has turn into so popular within the last few few years: Over the last couple of several years, the vaping sector has really produced and unlike about ten years ago, more people are generally embracing the vaping and leaving the regular smoking....
  3. Why does microsoft deny the XBOXoneS has major faults?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does microsoft deny the XBOXoneS has major faults?: Since i bought the PUBG release XBOXONES ive had nothing but issues with it. Ive spent hours on the phone with microsoft setting up my router to their specs. Spent 250$ on a new router which i was...
  4. Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?: I have used Xbox Live for about a decade now and this has never been an issue before. Upon moving out of my family's home and attempting to use our Xbox subscription to play online on my secondary...
  5. Why Microsoft has banned entire Ukraine from accessing xbox servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft has banned entire Ukraine from accessing xbox servers?: So, if you use Ukrainian IP address you can't sign in into your console, or your account from a mobile app or Windows 10 app. Why is that? 22ac8b47-bc02-4b38-afd7-4ce00d52162a
  6. Why has the card face been changed on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the card face been changed on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: The new cards are hard to distinguish, even for younger eyesight. I am in my 80s and have been playing for about 3 months without difficulty with the old card display. Now, I cannot distinguish...
  7. Microsoft Wordament - Large map/multi level game for April has disappeared! Why? Return Pls!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Wordament - Large map/multi level game for April has disappeared! Why? Return Pls!: Microsoft word games - Wordament - Large map - the "new" month of April map was started, but has disappeared! Tried to chat with on-line support, but it was a complete waste of time and no help!...
  8. Why has all my gold earned doing microsoft puzzles gone into deficit ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has all my gold earned doing microsoft puzzles gone into deficit ??: For month's now I have been trying to play Microsoft jigsaw puzzles, earned a bunch of gold and now it is showing a negative amount !! WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 016e73fa-080b-46f2-b457-3536f29922ca
  9. So many peoples can't play multiplay two weeks ago,why Microsoft still has no replay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So many peoples can't play multiplay two weeks ago,why Microsoft still has no replay?: me and so many Asian members cannot connect to Xbox live multiplay around two weeks ago,why Microsoft can no any reply or any information? cb2c5a29-886d-491a-948c-8237e9f80782
  10. Why has Microsoft started assigning gamertags instead of making you change your gamertag if ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft started assigning gamertags instead of making you change your gamertag if ...: If you want to change it to a random name then you should allow one free change after doing so. My gamertag was not bad but someone complained so I was given a really sad random gamertag that does...