WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

Discus and support WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Your forum post was deleted by a moderator. Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TitlingSix73997, May 5, 2016.

1. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

Your forum post was deleted by a moderator.

Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension inquiries. However, you are welcome to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team by submitting
    a Case Review through your enforcement history at:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
    Case Review is a brand-new process that allows any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action issued in the last 18 months to submit a case for review through
    the account's Enforcement History. During this process, you can submit your questions directly to XBLPET agents who will conduct a thorough investigation of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed
    to the enforcement, taking into account any new details that you have provided. To submit a Case Review, the enforcement action must be active and you must be signed into the affected Microsoft Account. For more information regarding Case Review, visit:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Forum:
    09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans Subject: $email_utility.RenderHtml($post.Subject)

Body: $email_utility.RenderHtml($post)

:)

TitlingSix73997, May 5, 2016
  2. Epiic ShocKz
    Epiic ShocKz Guest
    Live account banned, license transfer DLC??

Even though i have advised them first? i have over £80 worth of games and DLC on that account, and i will be angry if i dont get them back, i paid for the items which makes them mine, so its like they are stealing from me if this happens, if justice isnt
    served ill be sure to be contacting BBC Watchdog and be telling them and letting others become aware of microsoft!

Epiic ShocKz, May 5, 2016
  3. Xbox live signing error and deleted post

first of all why is my post deleted? And why can i not sign into xbox live when i have my connection running fine and everything its been 2 days, if my post gets deleted again i will contact xbox immediately to file a complain. I pay for xbox and xbox
    live so i can play not get my rights stolen off me, i will be screen shooting the deleted post message use against whoever deletes this post again.

hosseinpersia, May 5, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog

It was probably deleted because the enforcement forums aren't used,which it seems you were told.

As for going to watchdog.LOL Microsoft/Xbox can run their forums the way they want.

Daft Badger, May 5, 2016
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Daft Badger is correct. The enforcement forums are no longer in use. Please contact the enforcement team via
    their website. Thanks.

bowski477, Oct 31, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

Daft Badger is correct. The enforcement forums are no longer in use. Please contact the enforcement team via
    their website. Thanks.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

It was probably deleted because the enforcement forums aren't used,which it seems you were told.

As for going to watchdog.LOL Microsoft/Xbox can run their forums the way they want.
  8. strigoi1958 Win User

Hacked as well, But Using Gold Family Plan... Have yall seen this??

it's happening with more and more regularity. Microsoft can simply setup security at the point of sale (which they're very reluctant to do) or set safeguards in place to make it incredibly difficult to transfer points to another account.... but they haven't
    in the many years that this has been happening and they will resist it until it is unavoidable. Which maybe soon. MY MP and BBC watchdog have already replied asking for details.
  9. ShaunPerry Win User

BBC Watchdog Feature: Xbox Console Bans

Wouldn't read much into what Watchdog and the BBC say.

I work for a large company that got hammered by the show last year and 99% of what their 'investigation' slammed us for was utter rubbish!

Watchdog is the tabloid journalism of the BBC. Its up there with the Sun and, dare I say it, The Daily Times.

Just waiting for the 'Microsoft killed my dog' headline.................................
  10. TitlingSix73997 Win User

Suspension Query

Had enough of this - am now writing to BBC Watchdog - perhaps they can help!
Thema:

1. WHY HAS MY POST BEEN DELETED - if it happens again I will be contacting BBC Watchdog - Similar Threads - WHY HAS POST

2. Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month.: [IMG] submitted by /u/funboy3hq [link] [comments]
  3. : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?: : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live? Ive noticed one other thread where the user FrozenRange1989 describes not being able to connect to...
  4. So I left the program but now my Xbox has a 4 GB update. Why is that?

in XboX Insiders
    So I left the program but now my Xbox has a 4 GB update. Why is that?: My brother has my Xbox read as his home Xbox since he gameshares with me and I got every single Delta update which is just really annoying and I feel like I can wait for a console update. No big...
  5. why my xbox one isn't detecting my halo 3 disc why tjis has to be long ?

in XboX Insiders
    why my xbox one isn't detecting my halo 3 disc why tjis has to be long ?: i am not really an xbox gamer but evently i bought halo 3 and 4 on 360 with a great deal since i heard about the backward compatibility but when i insert the disc nothing happens can anyone help ?...
  6. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  7. why has my creative world on mincraft vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my creative world on mincraft vanished: I logged into my Xbox to find a creative world that I've been working on for months has vanished and I've tried resetting my xbox and uninstalling and 're installing the game and nothing is...
  8. Why has my Xbox all of a sudden just stopped updating in instant on

in XboX Insiders
    Why has my Xbox all of a sudden just stopped updating in instant on: Started the modern warfare update for war zone about 3.30pm uk. And put console to instant on and it keeps stopping. Getting very frustrated with this OS now. Tons of bugs that never get fixed...
  9. Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has ms never made a controller that either doesn’t have a guide button. Or the ability...: I have a small 2 year old who is obsessed with the xbox at the moment. He loves super luckys tale...( actually enjoying it myself) however he get annoyed when he presses the guide button and cant...
  10. Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]: Can someone from Xbox please get in contact with me about the above ticket. Been getting the runaround for over a month now. The last troubleshooting step was to create a insider hub account and...