Why has my xbox one clock moved?

Discus and support Why has my xbox one clock moved? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When pressing the guide button, my clock was always on the lower right and since yesterday has been in the upper right. How do I change this? I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PvtRyan87, Oct 25, 2019.

1. PvtRyan87
    PvtRyan87 Guest

When pressing the guide button, my clock was always on the lower right and since yesterday has been in the upper right. How do I change this? I tried resetting the console (but keeping my games and apps) and this did not work.

:)

PvtRyan87, Oct 25, 2019
  2. stormsman932 Win User

Please please please change it back is so annoying every time i press the xbox button i look at the bottom right driving me crazy
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello PvtRyan,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. That seems to be a change that came with the most recent update. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a setting in place to adjust the clocks locations.

If you would like, you can send in an idea through the
    Xbox ideas hub
    to have this setting (Hopefully) implemented in the future.

Hope this helps!
  4. Lofty Who Win User

14 days 22 hours 12 minutes and 19 seconds

I'm sure my clock has stopped :-(
  5. smileskybird Win User

CPU bumped from 1.6ghz to 1.75ghz, Xbox One in full production

Found new info under Xbox One search on Wikipedia. Here's a link:
    arstechnica.com/.../xbox-one-gets-a-cpu-speed-boost-to-go-with-its-faster-gpu

Xbox 360's GPU speed is clocked at 3.2Ghz and to me, 1.75Ghz sounds kind of a slow clock speed. But regardless of it's slower clock speed, will it make the AMD 8 core Jaguar APU at 1.75Ghz much more better than the PowerPC 3.2Ghz on the Xbox 360 even though
    it has a slower clock speed? Will it have a similar turbo boost feature like Intel i5/i7 processors like 1.75Ghz with turbo boost up to 2 or higher Ghz? I've found some PC's which have AMD APU's which can achieve a higher maximum clock speed like 2.4Ghz -
    2.6Ghz. Or will the maximum clock speed for Xbox One's APU be 1.75Ghz.

"The Xbox One has an APU with eight x86-64 cores clocked at 1.75 GHz[29] , based on the Jaguar architecture from AMD"

" The graphics processing unit (GPU) is based on an AMD GCN architecture with 12 compute units, which have a total of 768 cores,[30] running at 853 MHz providing an estimated peak theoretical power of 1.31 TFLOPS."

en.wikipedia.org/.../Xbox_one

1.75Ghz and a GPU 852 MHz. My PC even has 1333 MHz RAM. PS4 has GDDR5 RAM capable of more than twice the bandwidth of DDR3 (176GB/sec - 68.3GB/sec) and a higher TFLOPS rating. Xbox One has ESRAM though. Does this mean the PS4 will also have a similar clock
    speed too since it's APU is also based of AMD 8 core Jaguar architecture? So much technical jargon here :D
  6. Fireball 3214b Win User

"Your account has been signed in elsewhere, you have been disconnected"

I had the same problem, but after looking at other forums, there is a fix. My clock setting on my console was two minutes behind. Set your clock to the current time and it fixes the problem. You should turn off your system, wait one min or so, do not login
    to xbox live, cuz u cant adjustmthe clock that way, then go to settings, clock, and manually adjust the time. Hope it works for u !!!
Thema:

1. Why has my xbox one clock moved? - Similar Threads - Why has clock

2. why has Microsoft stolen my Xbox 1?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why has Microsoft stolen my Xbox 1?: i sent my xbox in for warranty repair a month an a half ago. the have refused to send it back through their actions while continuing to claim they sent it on the phone. if microsoft refuses to...
  3. 4 main reasons why vaping has turn into so popular within the last few few years

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 main reasons why vaping has turn into so popular within the last few few years: Over the last couple of several years, the vaping sector has really produced and unlike about ten years ago, more people are generally embracing the vaping and leaving the regular smoking....
  4. Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my fortnite install? It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory...: It says something has gone wrong our end. We’ve factory restarted it and no outcome. Deleted all games and still doesnt download. Changed vpn and dns address. Litterally nothing has solved it.Is...
  5. Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this happening? It has been doing that for well over a month.: [IMG] submitted by /u/funboy3hq [link] [comments]
  6. : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live?: : Has any one figured out why my motorola router wont allow me to connect to xbox live? Ive noticed one other thread where the user FrozenRange1989 describes not being able to connect to...
  7. So I left the program but now my Xbox has a 4 GB update. Why is that?

in XboX Insiders
    So I left the program but now my Xbox has a 4 GB update. Why is that?: My brother has my Xbox read as his home Xbox since he gameshares with me and I got every single Delta update which is just really annoying and I feel like I can wait for a console update. No big...
  8. why my xbox one isn't detecting my halo 3 disc why tjis has to be long ?

in XboX Insiders
    why my xbox one isn't detecting my halo 3 disc why tjis has to be long ?: i am not really an xbox gamer but evently i bought halo 3 and 4 on 360 with a great deal since i heard about the backward compatibility but when i insert the disc nothing happens can anyone help ?...
  9. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  10. why has my creative world on mincraft vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my creative world on mincraft vanished: I logged into my Xbox to find a creative world that I've been working on for months has vanished and I've tried resetting my xbox and uninstalling and 're installing the game and nothing is...