Why has my xbox one clock moved?

Discus and support Why has my xbox one clock moved? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When pressing the guide button, my clock was always on the lower right and since yesterday has been in the upper right. How do I change this? I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PvtRyan87, Oct 25, 2019.

1. PvtRyan87
    PvtRyan87 Guest

When pressing the guide button, my clock was always on the lower right and since yesterday has been in the upper right. How do I change this? I tried resetting the console (but keeping my games and apps) and this did not work.

:)

PvtRyan87, Oct 25, 2019
  2. stormsman932 Win User

Please please please change it back is so annoying every time i press the xbox button i look at the bottom right driving me crazy
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello PvtRyan,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. That seems to be a change that came with the most recent update. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a setting in place to adjust the clocks locations.

If you would like, you can send in an idea through the
    Xbox ideas hub
    to have this setting (Hopefully) implemented in the future.

Hope this helps!
  4. smileskybird Win User

CPU bumped from 1.6ghz to 1.75ghz, Xbox One in full production

Found new info under Xbox One search on Wikipedia. Here's a link:
    arstechnica.com/.../xbox-one-gets-a-cpu-speed-boost-to-go-with-its-faster-gpu

Xbox 360's GPU speed is clocked at 3.2Ghz and to me, 1.75Ghz sounds kind of a slow clock speed. But regardless of it's slower clock speed, will it make the AMD 8 core Jaguar APU at 1.75Ghz much more better than the PowerPC 3.2Ghz on the Xbox 360 even though
    it has a slower clock speed? Will it have a similar turbo boost feature like Intel i5/i7 processors like 1.75Ghz with turbo boost up to 2 or higher Ghz? I've found some PC's which have AMD APU's which can achieve a higher maximum clock speed like 2.4Ghz -
    2.6Ghz. Or will the maximum clock speed for Xbox One's APU be 1.75Ghz.

"The Xbox One has an APU with eight x86-64 cores clocked at 1.75 GHz[29] , based on the Jaguar architecture from AMD"

" The graphics processing unit (GPU) is based on an AMD GCN architecture with 12 compute units, which have a total of 768 cores,[30] running at 853 MHz providing an estimated peak theoretical power of 1.31 TFLOPS."

en.wikipedia.org/.../Xbox_one

1.75Ghz and a GPU 852 MHz. My PC even has 1333 MHz RAM. PS4 has GDDR5 RAM capable of more than twice the bandwidth of DDR3 (176GB/sec - 68.3GB/sec) and a higher TFLOPS rating. Xbox One has ESRAM though. Does this mean the PS4 will also have a similar clock
    speed too since it's APU is also based of AMD 8 core Jaguar architecture? So much technical jargon here :D
  5. Lofty Who Win User

14 days 22 hours 12 minutes and 19 seconds

I'm sure my clock has stopped :-(
  6. Fireball 3214b Win User

"Your account has been signed in elsewhere, you have been disconnected"

I had the same problem, but after looking at other forums, there is a fix. My clock setting on my console was two minutes behind. Set your clock to the current time and it fixes the problem. You should turn off your system, wait one min or so, do not login
    to xbox live, cuz u cant adjustmthe clock that way, then go to settings, clock, and manually adjust the time. Hope it works for u !!!
Thema:

1. Why has my xbox one clock moved? - Similar Threads - Why has clock

2. Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???: Theres no way I can play the games in hdr. I might have to try and end the Xbox Insider to try and get rid of the hdr not turning and i know its working 36e6ecc5-f42c-4e58-b568-b5a986a81576
  3. Why does HITMAN™ for Xbox One has to update every time I sneeze?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does HITMAN™ for Xbox One has to update every time I sneeze?: HITMAN™ for Xbox One released on 2016 seems like a great game, and I got it when it was on Games with Gold. I tend to download every game I have access to, to avoid spending several hours...
  4. Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???: Hello I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do before this last change, it just needed 3...
  5. Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?: Wordament daily challenge has stopped working. fd53e0de-f0aa-4950-96c8-68931e9586db
  6. Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?: I'd like to make it clear that by no means am I claiming this is the end of the world or anything but rather, I want to point out how ridiculous the rules are and how easy it is to be banned...
  7. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...
  8. 录屏为什么只有声音没有图像 (Screen recording why only sound has no image)

in XBoX on Windows
    录屏为什么只有声音没有图像 (Screen recording why only sound has no image): 屏幕界面可以录,比如说录爱奇艺视频就没有图像只有声音 Translation: The screen interface can be recorded. For example, if you record an iQi video, there is no image and only sound. f2083406-6657-4477-b3f5-f19016374beb
  9. Why has xbox blocked my profile photos?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has xbox blocked my profile photos?: Ayer por la noche cambié la foto de perfil y xbox me la quité y no sé por qué me la quitaron, la foto es esta, no veo nada extraño en la foto, no sé por qué me la quitan y También bloqueo las...
  10. Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...: I'm new to Xbox so unfamiliar with the system and its little ticks. I purchased the Dolby Atmos app so I could watch my UHD movies in Atmos using my headphones, little did I know that my sound...