Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

Discus and support Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button??? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Thorz74, Oct 23, 2019.

1. /u/Thorz74
    /u/Thorz74 Guest

Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button???

Hello

I capture game content (FIFA matches) very often on my external 4TB HDD. My captures are between 20 to 30 min long. This was super easy to do before this last change, it just needed 3 button taps:

1. Xbox button
    2. Options button to activate Capture Options
    3. Tap A on Record from Now

Now the Record from Now option is nowhere to be seen when you are inside Capture Options, this menu has been redesigned to have only Record what happened (from last 15 seconds to last 5 mins). If you want to access Record from Now after this change you have to:

1. Xbox button
    2. Search manually with LS for the Capture and Share tab
    3. Use LS to manually choose Capture
    4. Press A
    5. Press again A to choose the Record from Now (up to 1 hour) option

It was already very easy to access the Record what happened menu from inside Capture Options after pressing the Xbox button, why have you decided to remove Record from Now from that menu?

This change is totally bewildering! You are making this easily accessible and useful command a complex process to find. Can you please put back the command where it was? It was not hurting anyone having it there where it was before. When you are inside a fast game session that requires all your attention activating Recording from Now was very easy and didn't required to take your attention from the game, as it is now it is almost impossible to activate the function under a game session, you have to search it from where it is now been buried.

submitted by /u/Thorz74
    [link] [comments]

/u/Thorz74, Oct 23, 2019
  2. skryne23 Win User

Xbox one Controller disconnecting or freezes up

Why is there no solution to this problem from Xbox yet. I haven't been able to wirelessly conect to the sytem for months and now the controller has begun to drift while i play connected via USB. So annoying
  3. BubonicBeast Win User

Xbox One "Oculus Rift" style patent

If MS make a shock announcement that Kinect has been buried in an unmarked grave in the desert and has now been replaced by the Rift I'll be back on board post haste.... One can dream right...
  4. Jay ITFC Win User

Sales and Specials App

Guys has this been pulled? Won't let me access anymore...
  5. Kasper van Ham Win User

It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

Thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately, I have no access to an Xbox 360. I have been having this problem with the family settings on my account for a few weeks now. I connected my account with another one of my accounts via the family option, but it seems my account has been listed
    as a 'child' now. This has been frustrating for me as it has prevented me from playing some of my games. I hope there's another way for me to be able to buy these games, and otherwise I have bad luck.
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

Xbox One Underrated

You really had to revive this topic after it has been buried so deep already?
Thema:

1. Why has Record from Now been buried and not anymore accessible via the Xbox button??? - Similar Threads - Why has Record

2. Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???: Theres no way I can play the games in hdr. I might have to try and end the Xbox Insider to try and get rid of the hdr not turning and i know its working 36e6ecc5-f42c-4e58-b568-b5a986a81576
  3. Why does HITMAN™ for Xbox One has to update every time I sneeze?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does HITMAN™ for Xbox One has to update every time I sneeze?: HITMAN™ for Xbox One released on 2016 seems like a great game, and I got it when it was on Games with Gold. I tend to download every game I have access to, to avoid spending several hours...
  4. Why has my xbox one clock moved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my xbox one clock moved?: When pressing the guide button, my clock was always on the lower right and since yesterday has been in the upper right. How do I change this? I tried resetting the console (but keeping my games...
  5. Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has wordament daily challenge stopped working?: Wordament daily challenge has stopped working. fd53e0de-f0aa-4950-96c8-68931e9586db
  6. Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?: I'd like to make it clear that by no means am I claiming this is the end of the world or anything but rather, I want to point out how ridiculous the rules are and how easy it is to be banned...
  7. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...
  8. 录屏为什么只有声音没有图像 (Screen recording why only sound has no image)

in XBoX on Windows
    录屏为什么只有声音没有图像 (Screen recording why only sound has no image): 屏幕界面可以录,比如说录爱奇艺视频就没有图像只有声音 Translation: The screen interface can be recorded. For example, if you record an iQi video, there is no image and only sound. f2083406-6657-4477-b3f5-f19016374beb
  9. Why has xbox blocked my profile photos?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has xbox blocked my profile photos?: Ayer por la noche cambié la foto de perfil y xbox me la quité y no sé por qué me la quitaron, la foto es esta, no veo nada extraño en la foto, no sé por qué me la quitan y También bloqueo las...
  10. Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...: I'm new to Xbox so unfamiliar with the system and its little ticks. I purchased the Dolby Atmos app so I could watch my UHD movies in Atmos using my headphones, little did I know that my sound...