Why hasn't the warranty on my xbox one x been updated yet?

Discus and support Why hasn't the warranty on my xbox one x been updated yet? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hoping to find some answers since I haven't received a response from support for two weeks and I can't call support for my "issue". I bought my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JScottOC, Jun 6, 2020.

1. JScottOC
    JScottOC Guest

Hoping to find some answers since I haven't received a response from support for two weeks and I can't call support for my "issue". I bought my Xbox one X new in 3/20, everything went fine until 5/22/20 when my console just stopped outputting video. It turns
    on, the drive spins up, but no video. 3 hdmi cables and two TV's later, I deduce it's a hardware failure. I log in to my Microsoft account, register my xbox and see that its already out of warranty even though I've only had it for two months. I called support,
    since the initial warranty goes by manufacture date, to update my warranty to start on the date of purchase via uploading my receipt. The console was purchased from newegg, which has a no refund/exchange policy, all warranty issues must be handled with microsoft
    directly.

Everything went fine, support staff seemed very helpful, walked me through uploading my receipt. The tech told me he had to wait for it to be reviewed and approved and then my warranty should reflect. That was on 5/23/20, I received an email from the support
    tech right after our phone call was over assuring me that everything should get taken care of and if I dont respond he will send me an update email letting me know how things are progressing. I sent an email on 5/27/20 asking for a progress update and nothing.
    Now I'm sitting here with a paper weight for a console. Does a member from Microsoft support care to help out or am I just
    [mod removed-profanity] out of luck? Writing here because I can't call, can't chat with a support tech and my email wasn't responded to.

:)

JScottOC, Jun 6, 2020
  2. JScottOC Win User

I will give this a shot, thank you brad.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jscott,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a warranty dispute. Unfortunately, you will need to request a call from support. We are unable to view the information needed here on the forums.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. JCDogg911 Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

I have two xbox one x systems and the second system in the den got the update over a month ago, but my main console hasn't as of yet. Why so long?
  5. SirSkunkalot Win User

About this new Dashboard Update

Ive got a launch premium console that i use as a back up it hasn't been updated for ages as i have a 250gig mw2 console as my main.

should i update the old one to get a new console?

the warranty ran out ages ago on the launch one.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Installation Stopped

It appears even after doing a full factory reset that it doesn't work still. My best bet now is to see if I have warranty on this still and get a replacement.
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you either. If it's a Xbox One X. Then you should still be covered by warranty, as the console hasn't been available for over a year yet.

If you're able. Check out the information on the 'Advanced Exchange Service'.
Thema:

1. Why hasn't the warranty on my xbox one x been updated yet? - Similar Threads - Why hasn't warranty

2. Why have you locked the topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox Xs when it hasn't been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have you locked the topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox Xs when it hasn't been...: There was a forum topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox One Xs. Some users reported in the topic that the crashes have bricked their consoles and all the reset options are not solving the...
  3. Why hasn't Battlefront 2 (2005) been made free for gold yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't Battlefront 2 (2005) been made free for gold yet?: Tecnomancer has been as part of the first batch of Games with Gold for this month, but Battlefront 2 isn't showing up as free yet. Is there an issue going on with it or what? I need muh...
  4. Why hasn't my rewards been added to my account I just did that survey a couple of hours ago.

in XBoX Rewards
    Why hasn't my rewards been added to my account I just did that survey a couple of hours ago.: i just did your survey and my points haven't been added yet what can I do. 5f4a15e8-f097-40b7-8985-95004955e3fb
  5. i just did the survey for november but it hasn't shown up for my rewards credits why?

in XBoX Rewards
    i just did the survey for november but it hasn't shown up for my rewards credits why?: i just did the survey for november but it hasn't shown up for my rewards credits why? its not in current month or in pending credits cb1db521-ae19-4c5b-a07e-d9e991e760a2
  6. Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...: Can anyone answer this? The console is off. Has been off for days. There were no pending downloads to continue before turning off the console days ago. Why is the wireless up and active on an off...
  7. jigsaw hasn't worked for over a month. the puzzles do not load to play I do not understand why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw hasn't worked for over a month. the puzzles do not load to play I do not understand why: Is there a way to get this game back up and in working order? I really enjoy it when I can work the puzzles to take my mind off other things. Please help me get the game working again....
  8. Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question-Why is my router showing Xbox One wireless as active when it hasn't been turned on in ...: Can anyone answer this? The console is off. Has been off for days. There were no pending downloads to continue before turning off the console days ago. Why is the wireless up and active on an off...
  9. Messaging is broken, why hasn't this issue been fixed yet? I see complaints from weeks ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messaging is broken, why hasn't this issue been fixed yet? I see complaints from weeks ago.: Messaging is broken, why hasn't this issue been fixed yet? I see complaints from weeks ago. I have not been able to message friends for a month now. e7101098-e3d2-47a5-8874-d9d799b04057
  10. I need to find out why my gamer score hasn't gone up and no achievements unlocking ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to find out why my gamer score hasn't gone up and no achievements unlocking ?: I have a problem with my gamer score not going up since 2/1/2016 and my achievements are not unlocking since then either . I have talked to xbox support about about the issues I'm having and they...