Why have I been communication banned?

Discus and support Why have I been communication banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, so here I am just messaging my friend about Halo Reach coming to the Halo Master Chief Collection when I just get banned randomly for no reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by patriot of FOTU, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Why have I been communication banned?

Ok, so here I am just messaging my friend about Halo Reach coming to the Halo Master Chief Collection when I just get banned randomly for no reason whatsoever from communications. Can anyone give me an answer? I can't seem to find Xbox Support where I
    can chat with a live person instead of a bot. Can anyone tell me?

:)

patriot of FOTU, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information and to see about submitting a case review.
  3. N1ckyBeth Win User

I tried that link, and it gives me an "error 404" message.
  4. patriot of FOTU Win User

Err where do I go there? All I ever find is the Contact Us bot option
  5. N1ckyBeth Win User

This just happened to me too, and I havent even messaged anyone for weeks, and only message my friends. I dont use a mic, and dont harass anyone. So confused, but got a 24 hours suspension. Before I did, a friend of mine was just saying he had just
    also had one but didnt know why.
  6. Jowster12 Win User

Xbox enforcement is the one who deals with suspensions.
Thema:

1. Why have I been communication banned? - Similar Threads - Why been communication

2. I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why: I have been removed from the xbox ambassador program and dont why. I have spoken with xbox support and they also couldnt find a reason I was removed. i would like to be reinstated and I was to...
  3. Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]: Can someone from Xbox please get in contact with me about the above ticket. Been getting the runaround for over a month now. The last troubleshooting step was to create a insider hub account and...
  4. Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one achievements have been erased somehow, Why and How?: It happened yesterday afternoon while i was playing Skyrim. I had just unlocked a 10g and should have just passed 117,000 gamerscore; I go and check my achievements only to see every single Xbox...
  5. Is there a reason why DVD playback has been deteriorating per patch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason why DVD playback has been deteriorating per patch?: I have the XBOX One S (day 1 halo pack). Over the past several patches DVD playback has become more and more frustrated. Blu ray seems to have no problems. I say 'Frustrated' and not...
  6. I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?: Ive been banned on xbox live for 1 week and i dont believe i have dine anything wrong or gone against guidelines and i want to challenge the ban if it is possible, my gamertag is Barden1033. I...
  7. Why have you locked the topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox Xs when it hasn't been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have you locked the topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox Xs when it hasn't been...: There was a forum topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox One Xs. Some users reported in the topic that the crashes have bricked their consoles and all the reset options are not solving the...
  8. I think i have been communication banned but i dont understand why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think i have been communication banned but i dont understand why?: i play xbox most of the time and mostly stay to my self because i don't really feel comfortable around others and prefer not to talk and i have a small group of people i talk to from time to time...
  9. Can I find out why my son has been suspended from Communication for 24 hours??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I find out why my son has been suspended from Communication for 24 hours??: My son has been suspended from communication on the Xbox one until tomorrow evening, so between 24 - 48 hours ban. Is there a way of me finding out exactly why he was suspended. The only...
  10. i have been banned on all communication why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been banned on all communication why?: i have been banned on all communication with no warning or suspension why? i have done nothing different for years d17cff06-c455-4e2a-8f5f-b0ffa709aa4b