Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many...

Discus and support Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in preview beta and it’s disappeared in latest update. Why do they just take things away all the time submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many...

I’m in preview beta and it’s disappeared in latest update. Why do they just take things away all the time

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Anyone else got the new xbox.com green bar?

@zico291 - I always have had that showing - 0 friends - however when i select the friend icon - it then brings up my friends list.....................I have no idea why it dosen't show me how many friends are on
  3. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Operation Alloy - SUCCESS!

Those numbers show that the Xbox 360 Community (just from first glance) would have a larger playerbase than the PS3 and PC combined. I'd say that what could be a contributing reason for a low number on the PS3, is that they don't get the Operation 'splash
    screen' when the op starts, like Xbox 360 and PC users get... hence not many would've known the Operation was on or the conditions for completing it.

166K Xbox 360 promotions... nice.
  4. Baihu1983 Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Why cant people just remove their CC details from the dash or website. It never shows the full number so hackers have no reason to remove it themselves.

And also why not have the option for a 1 time use of a card without having to save it to the account?
  5. UnyoBro Win User

My multiplayer questions

One number is their N7 rating which just how many levels they've raised their characters and/or promoted them. The other number, in gold, is challenges. It shows how many points you've gathered from completing them.
  6. Dre G Writer Win User

I need a MENU EXPO for weapons.

[​IMG]

In that image, look at the number underneath maiden skirt and pretend that it is a weapon.
    Ok, that first icon(far left icon), the number next to the first icon is how much physical damage the weapon does. if it says 54, then a enemy with no armor on, will take 54 damage if stucken with that weapon.

the second icon, that number shows how much magic damage that weapon does.

the third one is fire damage

fourth is lightning damage

Now, with the elemental and magic damage, it stacks up with the physical damage. So if you have a weapon that does 100 physical damage, 50 magic damage, and 20 lightning damage, that weapon will do a total of 170 damage per strike. That weapon would be stronger
    than a weapon that does 150 physical damage.

the fifth icon is the weapons HEALTH, it degrades over time so youll see this number go down over time as you use the weapon, once it gets to zero, the weapon is broken.

the sixth icon is the weight of the weapon. When you equip a weapon, that number will be added to the equipped item's total weight. the heavier you are, the slower you move.

Now for ARMOR, its the same thing, just enstead of how much damage the weapon does, with armor, its how much damage it reduces. So first icon, its how much physical damage it reduces, some with magic, fire, and lighting, so a higher number means more protection.
    The items health and weight are the last two.

[View:http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/923/darksoulsweaponmenu1.jpg]

That image there, with the icons and numbers thats circled, thats the number you need to look at. That determines if you can use a weapon or not. Your stats much meet those requirements. You see that red number, that tell you, that your strength must be
    46 to use that weapon.

THe first icon is strength, the second icon is DEX, the third is intelligence, the fourth is faith. If you want a use a tiem and any of those numbers next to those icons is red, you wont be able to use the weapon correctly.
Thema:

Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many...

1. Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many... - Similar Threads - Why removed red

2. Why was transparent tiles removed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why was transparent tiles removed?: Why was transparent tiles removed? I don't understand why it was removed in the first place. What's the point of having a custom background when it's so cluttered. submitted by /u/MGT27 [link]...
  3. Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features

in XboX Insiders
    Why do Microsoft keep removing useful features: On the latest beta update I noticed the ‘file info’ option in the menu that pops up when hovered over game and pressing menu button has gone. I found this useful to see the last update date and...
  4. Why is the game size been removed in the Xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game size been removed in the Xbox store?: Hello MS community. Just wondering today, why is all the game size information been removed in all the games in the Xbox store? What possible purpose does this serve? I would like to know how...
  5. Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is there not an option to remove Xbox stream bar?: Why is there no option to remove the stream bar? I dont need it there as I have my stream manager up and it becomes very distracting because I feel the need to look at it. Is there any thing I can...
  6. why was changing your profile picture on xbox app removed?

in XboX Insiders
    why was changing your profile picture on xbox app removed?: it was so much easier and simpler to do submitted by /u/DisgustingMule [link] [comments]
  7. Why were achievement notifications removed from Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    Why were achievement notifications removed from Xbox App?: Was really nice to get notifications on my phone for achievements for sometimes when the toast wouldn't show on the console. Also was nice to instantly see the achievement on phone and link back...
  8. Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!: This is so stupid. I can’t believe you idiots approved this. How braindead are you?! The only reason we use this trash app is to send pictures to our chats, and you removed it. What brainless...
  9. why do the moderators remove post

in XboX Insiders
    why do the moderators remove post: i would like a moderator to answer this because i want to know why my post was locked and removed when it was civil and just talk about what people thought of the xbox series X only having a 1TB...
  10. Why doesn't MS remove the keep console up to date checkbox or honor it when it is set?

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't MS remove the keep console up to date checkbox or honor it when it is set?: Auto-update has been broken on Alpha for years. How about fixing it? I see no reason the xbox can't start the update on its own anymore(it used to when it was new). It wouldn't be so bad but the...