Why haven’t I got $5 from Xbox for the holiday

Discus and support Why haven’t I got $5 from Xbox for the holiday in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was trying to get $5 from Xbox for the holidays like my friends but I haven’t got it da999ab8-cc79-46fc-aef8-b2a844aa9cc1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by silver beast19, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Why haven’t I got $5 from Xbox for the holiday

I was trying to get $5 from Xbox for the holidays like my friends but I haven’t got it

:)

silver beast19, Nov 12, 2017
  2. Mebx
    Mebx Guest
    Cant redeem 5$ gift card

i got a message from Xbox Live saying i got a 5$ gift card to start off holiday shopping but the card was redemmed already

3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Nov 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Promotions are sent at random and to different accounts for different reasons. There's no way to know why one account receives one while another doesn't.

Smwutches, Nov 12, 2017
  5. Don't feel bad, I never got one either despite me spending a fortune on Live over the years.

Phantasystar77, Nov 3, 2018
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Batman Arkham City Achievements

I still haven`t got the combat medals achievements for the first game,i just can`t do them i don`t know why.
  7. Phantasystar77 Win User

Don't feel bad, I never got one either despite me spending a fortune on Live over the years.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Promotions are sent at random and to different accounts for different reasons. There's no way to know why one account receives one while another doesn't.
  9. dieselbrand Win User

Unable To download the new update

We have 3 xboxes and 2 of them got updated yesterday but the third one still haven´t got the update. Strange..
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gears of War 3 (Sliverback/Hored)

No worries,i haven`t got round to reporting your profile yet,i will do it now.
Thema:

1. Why haven’t I got $5 from Xbox for the holiday - Similar Threads - Why haven’t got

2. Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?: Ever since new edge came out i've been playing some games on it. They run very well. But if I play on the integrated version, constant artifacts, lines going down the screen, input delay up to 2.5...
  3. Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky

in XboX Insiders
    Why does this happen to me ??? Does this happen to anyone else or am I just unlucky: I've had my Xbox one for a couple of years now perfect condition but everything is so stupid I've gone through 4 xbox controllers because of thumb drag and broken buttons I'm on my 3 xbox supply...
  4. Xbox One - If OneDrive is gone, why do some features still use it?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One - If OneDrive is gone, why do some features still use it?: Options for sharing a capture include OneDrive. If the app is gone, why is the option still there? submitted by /u/BandBoxBrawl [link] [comments]
  5. Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had...

in XboX Insiders
    Why not provide ticket receipts? Allowing insiders to know if what they have submitted had...: It would be far more beneficial to let insiders know that the tickets they have submitted have been viewed by a member of Microsoft. Otherwise It feels like im submitting issues for nothing....
  6. Why did I get removed from alpha skip ahead/alpha???

in XboX Insiders
    Why did I get removed from alpha skip ahead/alpha???: I went and checked and said I can only go up to beta. What happened to my access to alpha/skip ahead? submitted by /u/Demonicdoom_64 [link] [comments]
  7. Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...: Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play for two weeks 137cc3bf-55ce-4c7f-b2e5-1fe3af528a8d
  8. Why haven’t I gotten the new store yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Why haven’t I gotten the new store yet?: My Xbox had 3 updates for the store over the weekend as none of them included the new store. I’m in preview omega and I’m trying to upgrade to delta but something always goes wrong whenever I try...
  9. Today is the 30th why haven’t my reward credits been transferred into money yet?

in XBoX Rewards
    Today is the 30th why haven’t my reward credits been transferred into money yet?: A few weeks ago I converted Gems to Reward Credits, and I’ve been waiting about two weeks now for those credits to become local currency. From what I understand, you have to wait til the 15th or...
  10. Why haven’t I got unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why haven’t I got unbanned: it’s been two weeks my account got unbanned then today my console is banned how come I got two bans 8ea3dd00-089b-4fe8-8be6-75430eb454cd