Why haven't I received the promotion codes for the 360 Gears of War collection?

Discus and support Why haven't I received the promotion codes for the 360 Gears of War collection? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered the special edition Gears of War 4 Xbox One S 2TB and it was supposed to come with all this amazing stuff, namely the game itself, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ivelyscree, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Ivelyscree
    Ivelyscree Guest

I preordered the special edition Gears of War 4 Xbox One S 2TB and it was supposed to come with all this amazing stuff, namely the game itself, the season pass, and the 360 Gears of War collection. I understand that the codes are supposed to have been
    sent within one month of redemption of the Gears of War 4 code, but I did that on 10/6 and it's been more than a month now. So what happens now?

:)

Ivelyscree, Nov 11, 2016
  2. GitM x Ninja
    GitM x Ninja Guest
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition codes

I meet all the requirements for this promotion and I still haven't received a single download code for the 360 gears of war games. Why am I not getting the codes?

GitM x Ninja, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Yantae
    Yantae Guest
    Fan appreciation GoW 4 promotinal code

Today I purchased Gears of War 4 but haven't received a code for the fan appreciation code. I should qualify for this promotion

Yantae, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Why haven't I received the promotion codes for the 360 Gears of War collection?

I bought my bundle also on October 6 and received nothing but a run around. I was told by gamestop that anybody who bought a physical copy of the game recieved the physical codes in the package. They simply need to do better for their customers.

StreetSoldier72, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

1. Why haven't I received the promotion codes for the 360 Gears of War collection? - Similar Threads - Why haven't received

2. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?: I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?I hope to receive it as soon as possible.My Xbox account is Hong Kong, so my registered Xbox Live Rewards is also...
  3. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?: I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?I hope to receive it as soon as possible.My Xbox account is Hong Kong, so my registered Xbox Live Rewards is also...
  4. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
  5. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?: I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter? I hope to receive it as soon as possible. My Xbox account is Hong Kong, so my registered Xbox Live Rewards is also...
  6. I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter?: I have joined Xbox Live Rewards, why haven't I received a confirmation letter? I hope to receive it as soon as possible. f267d8ea-e6e1-42a7-8bcc-216ff0a43f8c
  7. Why haven't I received my credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Why haven't I received my credits: hi, just wondering why I haven't received my 3000 credits for purchasing rogue one on Xbox. dc2fc7f2-3390-4435-98ec-506edc008011
  8. Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?: I bought GOW4 during the discount week in HK store, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3? aa662fe7-b41d-4b5a-af7f-d7c0a89defbe
  9. Still Haven't Received Download Codes。。。。。。why。。。。。。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still Haven't Received Download Codes。。。。。。why。。。。。。: My XBOX Live gamertag is and I still haven't received my codes for 1, 2, 3 & Judgement. I bought a digital copy of the game Thanks for your help!!! 07545ad0-5cc3-49ed-84fa-40cbb13613f5
  10. Why haven't i been unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why haven't i been unbanned: Hi guys i am wondering if anyone can help me out, so 2 weeks ago my account got suspended and was meant to be unbanned today the 7/7/17 but it has removed the ban from the Xbox enforcement website...