Why i can not buy a promo of xbox live?

Discus and support Why i can not buy a promo of xbox live? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem , im trying to buy a promo of xbox live , i live in mexico so the promo says that 3 months of xbox live for the price of 139... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gr1zzlyAD23, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Gr1zzlyAD23
    Gr1zzlyAD23 Guest

Hi, i have a problem , im trying to buy a promo of xbox live , i live in mexico so the promo says that 3 months of xbox live for the price of 139 pesos, so i try to buy it but it throws me a message thats says that is no longer aveilable, bu the thing is
    that , the promo ends on 13/11/2019 and since monday i have trying to buy it, but it keeps poping that message, idk if this is the reason but i just buy the game pass ultimate a month ago so by then i also buy a 3 month gift card and i transform it into game
    pass, i check my feed of payments and i have the " periodic payment" disable , what i want to know if this is the reason why i cannot buy that 3 months promo due to haveing the periodic payment disable, also this problem apper when i try to buy the 12 and
    1 month at the regular price.

Thanks

:)

Gr1zzlyAD23, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Gr1zzly,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As others mentioned these are for new subscribers or ones that have had gold but it been cancelled over 3 months ago. If you look down at the terms and conditions (the small print) it will most likely state for new subscribers
    only. Here is an example this is for a game pass promotion but still only for new members:

* Limited time offer valid, only in USA and UK, while supplies last. May take up to 10-business days for new members to receive Spotify Premium code via Xbox Message Center. Not valid for existing or previous Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) members, other exclusions
    apply. Limit 1 offer per account. Codes will be delivered through email before 3/20/2020. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.

As this has been answered I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Ya que eres de México escribiré en español.

De hecho ese tipo de promociones van orientadas a usuarios que no tienen suscripciones de Gold o de Game Pass Ultimate, además usualmente para que las promociones así puedan funcionar lo que yo hacía era desactivar la renovación automática y entonces podía
    tomar por ejemplo la promo de Game Pass por 10 pesos.

Yo también tengo GPU y a mi ni siquiera me aparece esa promoción.

[Translation-Since you're from Mexico, I'll write in Spanish.

In fact such promotions are aimed at users who do not have Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions, in addition usually so that promotions like this can work what I did was disable auto-renewal and then I could take for example Game Pass promo for
    10 pesos.

I also have GPUs and I don't even get that promotion.]
  4. Gr1zzlyAD23 Win User

Gracias por contestar, puede ser , no lo habia visto de esa forma, pero entonces eso significa que la unica forma por decirlo asi de renobar mi GPU es comprando tarjetas de regalo de xboxlive en fisico , porque lo de la promo puede ser eso pero tambien
    trate con la de 1 mes y de 12 meses a precio regular y me sale que tampoco se puede, si es solo en comprar en fisico las tarjetas de regalo pues no hay problema solo que eso de que ni siquiera la de 1 mes o 12 me deja compralos se me hace raro
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

The offer is likely only valid to those that do not have an active subscription.
  6. A1M1GH7Y R34P3R Win User

Promo code

I thought that as well, but when trying to buy a game off the microsoftstore.com website it still redirects you to store.xbox.com and at purchase it still doesn't show a promo code option for me. unless I jut can't buy games with the promo code but since
    it's a microsoft promo code, basically a digital gift card I don't see why I wouldn't be able to.
Thema:

1. Why i can not buy a promo of xbox live? - Similar Threads - Why buy promo

2. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  3. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  4. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  5. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  6. Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?: I don't get it. It's like MS doesn't want money anymore. Why can't I use a US paypal/credit card on the microsoft store to buy Xbox gift cards (or games directly) in Yen/NZ$/AU$, etc? Play-asia...
  7. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  8. Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game: So one day when I was going to record a minecraft video I opened minecraft and was greeted by a buy full version button. I clicked on the button and it showed me two options (buy starter...
  9. Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?: Hi everybody, I've recently been trying to buy King Kong (Backwards Compatible) off the Xbox store but for a while now, all it has been saying is 'King Kong is currently not available.' So now I...
  10. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...