Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

Discus and support Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have two questions and hope you can help me :) When I try to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription it appears: Check the account The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JimenaFlorez Meza, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

I have two questions and hope you can help me Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription? :)

When I try to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription it appears:

Check the account

The option to pay for an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking this purchase.

1. How can I cancel the existing subscription? It says that I have to pay to continue with the subscription but I didn't have enough balance on my account to pay it.

2. Can I buy a 1 month trial subscription having a lower balance on my account than it costs? By example, i have $3000 Colombian pesos in my account, the trial costs $2000 Colombian pesos but after trial it costs $25900 Colombian pesos. Idk if you understand
    me Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription? :(

Thanks and hope you can help me!

:)

JimenaFlorez Meza, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

1. Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription? - Similar Threads - Why can't buy

2. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  3. You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...: I'm really miffed here... Why would Microsoft sell a Xbox One S bundle with Rocket League (which costs even more) when you can't even play it? All it's doing is asking me to BUY a 1-month to a...
  4. Why can't I just buy one!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I just buy one!?: So... my Xbox One power supply died, again... Now I find out I cannot go on the Microsoft store and buy one and have it express shipped? I have to contact customer service and place an order...
  5. Why can't my son buy games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son buy games?: My son received X Box cards for his birthday and we were able to get as far as redeeming them into the Microsoft Account. But, whenever my son tries to buy a game, there is no option to purchase...
  6. Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?: I buy a prepayed card to buy GTA San andreas on my xbox one and isn't worked. 58ad55ef-8b56-470a-85e2-9abb993d75d3
  7. Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?: Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it? c73736a5-69d6-4ec3-a62f-6b2c891fde09
  8. Why i can't buy games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't buy games!: why I can't buy games unless, entering credit card or reedem codes which I already redeemed and got 25$. just why 22c82244-17a6-4a3a-b51e-bc237510a29a
  9. Why can't I just buy one!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I just buy one!?: So... my Xbox One power supply died, again... Now I find out I cannot go on the Microsoft store and buy one and have it express shipped? I have to contact customer service and place an order...
  10. Why can't my son buy games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son buy games?: My son received X Box cards for his birthday and we were able to get as far as redeeming them into the Microsoft Account. But, whenever my son tries to buy a game, there is no option to purchase...