Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

Discus and support Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have two questions and hope you can help me :) When I try to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription it appears: Check the account The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JimenaFlorez Meza, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

I have two questions and hope you can help me Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription? :)

When I try to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription it appears:

Check the account

The option to pay for an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking this purchase.

1. How can I cancel the existing subscription? It says that I have to pay to continue with the subscription but I didn't have enough balance on my account to pay it.

2. Can I buy a 1 month trial subscription having a lower balance on my account than it costs? By example, i have $3000 Colombian pesos in my account, the trial costs $2000 Colombian pesos but after trial it costs $25900 Colombian pesos. Idk if you understand
    me Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription? :(

Thanks and hope you can help me!

:)

JimenaFlorez Meza, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Live Glitch

When you upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate it converted the Xbox Live into Ultimate, which is why it might show Xbox Live canceled on the date you see. Also, buying any Xbox Live, Game Pass codes will be converted into the Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

Xbox Game Pass Faqs

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#faq
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

No, you can't, if you buy gold separate it's cob¿nverted automatically in game pass ultimate
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  5. varialman69 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

So if I buy 12 months of Xbox Gold, does it auto convert to Ultimate Game Pass or should I just purchase the 12 months of Ultimate Game Pass?
  6. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Just to add to the great answer by Onyx Is Here, once you get to account.microsoft.com , go to the
    Services tab to see your current subscriptions and any overdue payments! Let us know if you still need help after this
Thema:

1. Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription? - Similar Threads - Why can't buy

2. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  3. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  4. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  5. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  6. You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...: I'm really miffed here... Why would Microsoft sell a Xbox One S bundle with Rocket League (which costs even more) when you can't even play it? All it's doing is asking me to BUY a 1-month to a...
  7. Why can't I just buy one!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I just buy one!?: So... my Xbox One power supply died, again... Now I find out I cannot go on the Microsoft store and buy one and have it express shipped? I have to contact customer service and place an order...
  8. Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?: I buy a prepayed card to buy GTA San andreas on my xbox one and isn't worked. 58ad55ef-8b56-470a-85e2-9abb993d75d3
  9. Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?: Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it? c73736a5-69d6-4ec3-a62f-6b2c891fde09
  10. Why can't I just buy one!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I just buy one!?: So... my Xbox One power supply died, again... Now I find out I cannot go on the Microsoft store and buy one and have it express shipped? I have to contact customer service and place an order...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant buy game pass ultimate

2. why cant i buy game pass ultimate

3. why cant i buy xbox game pass ultimate