Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

Discus and support Why i cant buy backward compatible games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by killerscarab616, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later''

:)

killerscarab616, Aug 12, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

A few days ago the store service had problems, that could be the cause of not letting you make purchases, I would advise you to make your purchases from a PC, usually there are no problems there
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there killerscarab616,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to this issue, What type of payment method are you attempting to use (debit or currency)?

Go ahead and take a look at the following to troubleshoot this issue as well.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You need to buy them from a 360 console
  5. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

If you haven't done so already, please perform a full power cycle on your console as well as your modem/router. Additionally make sure you have an up to date valid payment method on file, and that the title you are trying to purchase is indeed backwards
    compadible.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Report: Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

Thema:

1. Why i cant buy backward compatible games? - Similar Threads - Why cant buy

2. Why i cant buy Aliens vs Predator (xbox 360) ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy Aliens vs Predator (xbox 360) ?????: I can *BUY *and *PLAY* Aliens vs Predator at any moment at Steam but here... at Xbox mhhhhh (thank you bill gates) *Phateticly* i canot even *BUY* the game....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i...
  3. WHY I CANT BUY SKATE 3 IN THE STORE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY I CANT BUY SKATE 3 IN THE STORE?: date:21/11/2018 22:02:28code:c85tdbo+S0aKo7ze.0mn: BN1XBL040011550req: 3cc6ea63-106e-486f-ba3a-9834c0a20fa5 f5bd6fd9-2eab-467f-a554-e7de8da7f374
  4. why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i add my debit card so i can buy stuff when it say add credit card/Debit i wana add ...: help me add my debit so i can spend money fa6541c5-c8a6-4372-a17c-56058562c06f
  5. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  6. Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!: i went to go get a MS gift card and whrnt home to see if i could purchase midnight club LA (360) game and it would require a xredit card no option for the gift card at all...
  7. Why cant i buy it online in south africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy it online in south africa: cant buy tekken 6 for xbox360 fd790e62-cfc3-4e3a-b374-6288194d4aad
  8. Why cant I buy an Xbox live gold pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I buy an Xbox live gold pass?: My Xbox live gold membership ran out a few days ago and it's not on auto renew meaning I have to renew it manually. Ive been trying to do this for three days now and it keeps coming up with...
  9. why cant i buy xbox live gold with credits?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i buy xbox live gold with credits?: Hello, my question is simple. why cant i buy xbox live gold membership with my credits that are already at my account? when i try to buy, it always says i have to add a credit card or paypal....
  10. i cant buy anything in the store and ive tried with 4 different cards can you tell me why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy anything in the store and ive tried with 4 different cards can you tell me why?: im trying to buy GoW 4 and i have most of the money with microsoft gift cards but when i try to pay the rest with my debit card a messege appears and says "your transaction can´t be completed" why...