why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

Discus and support why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vigakiller, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Vigakiller
    Vigakiller Guest

i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet or something?

:)

Vigakiller, Nov 19, 2019
  2. RaptorRider91 Win User

So this 3 month promo is new people only. why doesnt it say that. it just say i get 1 month for $1. How do you know this.
  3. SubLethalBowl Win User

Have you ever had Ultimate before? because if so you cannot redeem the $1 promotion.
  4. Vigakiller Win User

does it meen if I want to buy the 3 months per 1$ promotion i need 51$ in my wallet? couse i don't have credit card, even i want to buy the pc promotion, do i need 6$ in wallet? thats...
  5. VampyOcean1520 Win User

You would need the amount of the next charge as well, but if you can activate with the amount of your balance, you will need to talk to Xbox support in order for them to do so.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Since it starts a recurring subscription, you either need enough funds in your account for the next payment as well or a credit card or Paypal on file.
Thema:

1. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion? - Similar Threads - why can't buy

2. Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?: So I got 2 gift cards to use on my One S digitally and seeing as how I'm a Sonic fan, I wanted to use them on Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1, and 2. I input the codes and I try to...
  3. why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?: why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc? 18ded1f0-9e3b-4da1-8bf4-3e3469377d9f
  4. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  5. Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?: I have two questions and hope you can help me :) When I try to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription it appears: Check the account The option to pay for an existing subscription has...
  6. You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...: I'm really miffed here... Why would Microsoft sell a Xbox One S bundle with Rocket League (which costs even more) when you can't even play it? All it's doing is asking me to BUY a 1-month to a...
  7. Why can't I just buy one!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I just buy one!?: So... my Xbox One power supply died, again... Now I find out I cannot go on the Microsoft store and buy one and have it express shipped? I have to contact customer service and place an order...
  8. Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy xbox 360 game with a card xbox ?: I buy a prepayed card to buy GTA San andreas on my xbox one and isn't worked. 58ad55ef-8b56-470a-85e2-9abb993d75d3
  9. Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it?: Why can't buy anything with the gift voucher even though i activated it? c73736a5-69d6-4ec3-a62f-6b2c891fde09
  10. Why can't I just buy one!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I just buy one!?: So... my Xbox One power supply died, again... Now I find out I cannot go on the Microsoft store and buy one and have it express shipped? I have to contact customer service and place an order...