Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

Discus and support Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwiggyChimera77, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag?

Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? The game Battlefiled: Bad Company 2 persists in my gamertag historic. My brother installed the game on my Xbox and I only accidentally opened the game once.

Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? [​IMG]

:)

TwiggyChimera77, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Wolfiestar86 Win User

It's because you've opened the game so you're account sees that as you starting to play, i'm not sure if theres a fix, but at least you have a new game to try smash, plus i think people still play onlinetoo. But I will try look if theres away to fix for
    you though.
  3. xNikolex Win User

I would report this bug im not sure of a fix and have never seen this before as you can usually hide games with 0g. I wonder if it has anything to do with being a 360 game.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Why can't i play my game?

5. XBA_Hype Win User

Why can't I play my game?

what is exactly happening? i know that when loading it up sometimes it looks like it has froze when in fact it just takes while when doing the first initial load.
  6. Philip1979 Win User

Splatterhouse

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

What exactly do i have to hide?

[/quote]

really so why can't we see your games?

are you hacking?

[/quote]

So anyone who wants to hide their played games is a hacker? You must be related to AZ!
Thema:

1. Why I can't hide a game that I didn't played in my gamertag? - Similar Threads - Why can't hide

2. why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why i can't sync my xbox account to modern combat 5: I try to sync my account to modern combat 5 but it says using device setting and i dont know what it mean 40455c16-4e14-47fe-b533-00a17b1bcec8
  3. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  4. Why can't I have ii or LL in my gamertag now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I have ii or LL in my gamertag now?: Hi, I have been thinking about changing my gamertag to something that has the roman numeral 2 (ii) in it but xbox keeps telling me that it is not allowed. Why can I not have the roman numeral 2 in...
  5. Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?: Good day everyone, I recently gave away my xbox console and games to my nephew. Is there a way he can play them without using my account? Can he create his own account and play all the hard copy...
  6. Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.: What is going on here? Why did I get this badge in my profile? I am trying to find a way to unequip it. [img] The badge below to the right of my 10 year Xbox Live Gold symbol....
  7. Why can't I keep Halo MCC on my console!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I keep Halo MCC on my console!: When I bought my XBOX One S in 2016. I bought the Halo bundle. For whatever reason. As of the moment the MCC was added to Game Pass I haven't been able to use it because it just keeps finding...
  8. Why can't I upgrade my year of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I upgrade my year of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?: I recently purchased a year of Gold and wanted to take that deal for Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every time I go to upgrade, it tells me "It looks like something went wrong, but we can help."...
  9. Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to figure out why I can't remove my credit card/ where it is linked: I got an xbox recently and when I went to buy live, I saw credit card information was already on it. I bought a year of gold (but no recurring subscription) and tried to then delete my card (not...
  10. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...