Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

Discus and support Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Why I can't play realms add server and friends 80d4dec2-99b9-4582-a472-948cb314e68a Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GameJoshua2009, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends

Why I can't play realms add server and friends

:)

GameJoshua2009, Aug 1, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hello

If you're under age and require permission from an adult. They will have to start a family account for you.

The link with instructions for that is here

Once they have you set up. The parent or whichever adult is in charge of the family account. Needs to go to the family account settings and make these adjustments :

Go to account.xbox.com website. Log in under your account.

Go to "privacy & online safety" page.

on the page you should see your profile and your child(s).

click on the child profile pic, it should be green now.

click the "Xbox One Online Safety" tab.

Allow everything but "buy and download".

Click save at the bottom!

click the "Xbox 360 Online Safety" tab.

allow the first 2 "Accept Friend Requests" and "Online Gameplay".

make sure you click save.

I would also check to be sure you have an active subscription to Xbox Live.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

You may need to check your privacy settings. Open the guide go to settings>account>Privacy & onilne safety>Xbox live privacy>View details & customise>Communication & multiplayer and ensure you are able to communicate and connect to others
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Do you have an active Xbox Live subscription?
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

Can't add friends and play multiplayer.

Hi there ESTORIL1,

When you are able to let's check out your
    privacy settings with our guide
    . You will want to ensure they are open to add friends and play online. If you are on a child account you will want to have your parents help you

change your settings
    . Have a great night and let us know if these steps help.
Thema:

1. Why I can't play realms & multiplayer game and add friends - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...: Buenas noches: Hace más de 4 años le obsequie a mi hijo la consola de xbox one y compramos el juego de Gears 4 , el cual incluía cuatro juegos adicionales de la saga. Resulta que en días...
  3. Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gave my Xbox and games away...why can't my games be played?: Good day everyone, I recently gave away my xbox console and games to my nephew. Is there a way he can play them without using my account? Can he create his own account and play all the hard copy...
  4. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  5. I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer: I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why? b195f43f-5c0e-43ae-837a-95e054d1ed3d
  6. Why can't I play a dvd on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play a dvd on my Xbox 360?: Hi, I get this is a very old device, but why not allow (if possible) a patch to upgrade the system to play 4k and such? Thanks, Kevin 8a6113a0-542d-4c4d-9a34-5b49db991069
  7. Why can't I play my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play my game?: Everytime I try to load up Halo the Master Chief Collection from the Xbox home screen it won't let me. It works on my brothers account, but not on mine. Even though I've played Halo on my account...
  8. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...
  9. Why can't you play fortnite for free?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you play fortnite for free?!: Just... Why? many games that support multiplayer ONLY, including fortnite, are playable for free on PS4, Switch, PC, iOS and android. Why not on xbox? Fortnite is a FREE game and is supposed to be...
  10. I can't play on minecraft realms why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on minecraft realms why?: I can'tplay withmy frinwd on her minecraft realm! Why? bd728f5e-f2df-4aa7-ae99-27fa964370e7