why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass

Discus and support why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox Game Pass to play state of decay 2. but when i play it will said 'state of decay 2 requires a valid xbox live account' in main screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SugarHead, Jan 23, 2022.

1. SugarHead
    SugarHead Guest

I bought the Xbox Game Pass to play state of decay 2. but when i play it will said 'state of decay 2 requires a valid xbox live account' in main screen every time
    plaese help me

:)

SugarHead, Jan 23, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

State of Decay 2 Daybreak DLC no longer owned?!

3. Jesse E' Win User

Please restart the PC after setting the time to Auto and try again
  4. SugarHead Win User

already still have issue :(
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Make sure the timezone on your PC is set to auto and then relaunch the game.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does State of Decay 2: Ultimate edition via Xbox Game Pass on PC include the add-ons?

State Of Decay 2:
    Ultimate Edition can be purchased from the store. State of Decay 2:
    Ultimate Edition includes the original Xbox State of Decay: Year
    One Survival Edition on console, and three add-on content packs*: Independence Pack, Daybreak Pack and Doomsday Pack.

What you get from xbox pass is only the base game.
Thema:

1. why i can't play state of decay 2 from xbox game pass - Similar Threads - why can't play

2. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  3. Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Dead by Daylight?: I have both the digital and physical copies of this game. I played it absolutely fine for months, probably close to a year with no issues until all of a sudden I kept getting the same error code...
  4. why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode: I was playing red dead online when it was on gamepass so i decided to buy the story mode but when the gamepass subscription ended i didn't any rights of playing red dead redemption 2 story mode...
  5. Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...: Please help Xbox community I don't know what to do I've tried almost everything and I don't remember what I did to fix it last time it happend 431fed8b-6081-4532-90c3-7729b8d0073e
  6. Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play minecraft with Xbox game pass ultimate: [img] I used to play Minecraft Normally with my friends But when I woke up this morning I cannot play Minecraft anymore it say that I need to buy the game and I can play only the demo version...
  7. Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play GTA online on Xbox 360?: i recently saw that Rockstar is removing online gta for Xbox 360 and ps3 in December 2021 so i decided to get gta to play online for a little while before it's removed. i loaded it up on my Xbox...
  8. Why can't I play the game I know I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the game I know I bought?: I went to play some Ark: Survival Evolved but when i launched it, it said i didn't own it anymore. I checked the store to see that I had to buy it again, my game pass subscription ran out but I...
  9. Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Ark Survival Evolved online?: I downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with the Xbox Game Pass on my PC and I cant play online. Does any know a solution because I would like to play online? I do have the ultimate version of the game...
  10. Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't i play f2p games without xbox live gold? (I'm in delta ring): Today I just got into the delta ring where it says that only destiny 2 and warzone can't be played without xbox live gold. Unfortunately I can't play any f2p game that is multiplyer without xbox...