Why I can't record game and party chat?

Discus and support Why I can't record game and party chat? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why I can't record game and party chat on my Xbox series X? My son PlayStation can do easy, also record up to 30min.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by João PedroViana1, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Why I can't record game and party chat?

Why I can't record game and party chat on my Xbox series X?

My son PlayStation can do easy, also record up to 30min.

:)

João PedroViana1, Jul 19, 2021
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

Found Out Something New The Other Day

I don't see why a simple voice recording would be incompatable unless it was intended to be to further segregate the users of each system. Can't party chat either?
  3. Jomari Arc Win User

Why i can't record?

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox app not to record properly. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10.

Let us know how it turns out.
  4. b1a05c67-dcf0-44b6-9 Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Thanks for you answer!

It's a shame that we can't record with the party voice chat... Is there a way to record without using Twitch? Because I can't broadcast due to my bad connection :/
  5. vader da slayer Win User

Xbox One Discussion regarding your CHAT options.

Skype is actually what is being used on the XB1 for game chat and party chat (hence why a 360 user can't chat with a XB1 user). And Bruno, we know, so stop repeating yourself lest you continue to sound like a broken record.
  6. Evolv3d Gamer Win User

More headset and controller issue's

Is there anything for people that are having in-game audio issues? I can hear the game, but can't talk during matches, but in lobby (Titanfall), no issues at all on FIFA, and record and talk fine in party/skype/etc
Thema:

Why I can't record game and party chat?

1. Why I can't record game and party chat? - Similar Threads - Why can't record

2. why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game: why can't i purchase rubies in G5 Hidden City game? Made a purchase in April. Now the windows timer just runs and runs until I cancel it. 688eca11-a3d7-4c4b-b524-1fab69b82140
  3. 为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    为什么我无法切换Xbox账号地区? [Why can't I switch the Xbox account region?]: 我想将我的xbox账户切换到美国,可是在Xbox.com上老是切换不成功,我已经超过三个月没有切换过账户,年龄也符合要求,为什么就是切换不了??? [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] I want to switch...
  4. Wondering why I can't talk to people on my own realm

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wondering why I can't talk to people on my own realm: I'm a bedrock player, my friends and I decided we wanted a realm so I payed for it. We soon discovered that we can't communicate in the regular chat, write on signs, in book & quills or edit item...
  5. Why can't I turn off parental controls?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I turn off parental controls?: I currently am 18 and have parental controls turned on for my account meaning that i cant play games online and obviously it's a bit excessive given the rules were put on the account over 8 years...
  6. Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't xbox record headset mic when saving game clips?: My son wants to record his voice over gameclips he makes and there is an option to record mic however it does not work. I don't want to set him up on a another app just to record a clip. Is this...
  7. 您好,我想詢問為什麼突然不能錄影了[Translation-Hello, I want to ask why suddenly can't record]

in XBoX on Windows
    您好,我想詢問為什麼突然不能錄影了[Translation-Hello, I want to ask why suddenly can't record]: [img] 平時都一直使用XBOX的錄影功能,都十分 利,但是直到昨天開始,不知道為什麼沒辦法使用了 他會出現"目前無法錄影,請稍後再試"的說明 但是我不懂是發生什麼狀況了,W10目前也已經更新到最新的版本了,能試的都試了,想詢問會什麼會突然發生這樣的問題 是否會是硬碟或是顯示卡有可能會 成這樣的狀況? 假如是其他問題導致的,該如何排除? 感謝您...
  8. why can't i record with right hardware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i record with right hardware: so i got a new pc and i can't record. but my other pc's can and this one is better i checked what i needed and i got the right hardware i don't know what the issue is. graphic card: NVIDIA...
  9. Why i can't record?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't record?: Hi, I told you my problem: A few days ago I could record with Xbox normally, it turns out that the next day I could not record and an assistant told me to play the pc ... I updated the pc and the...
  10. Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?: So I realize the game is not live but I'm able to launch the game and go play with the launcher. I want a screenshot of the logo with the smoke in the background but it appears to be disabled for...