Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU?

Discus and support Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; People on reddit speaks of it. To turn on your billing and you will get offer to 0.05 cents per day. With me is regular 14.99 per month.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MonjaJožef, Dec 11, 2019.

1. MonjaJožef
    MonjaJožef Guest

People on reddit speaks of it. To turn on your billing and you will get offer to 0.05 cents per day. With me is regular 14.99 per month.

:)

MonjaJožef, Dec 11, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It was only for some people for 15 minutes as I can see on Reddit. I tried also and have the same results. Only a few people manage to do it. First, as an insider, I had an option for automatic paying for 1 buck a month. Now it is 14,99. So, there are
    no guarantees.
  3. DJC 703 Win User

Changing Microsoft account accosiated with gamer tag

I think my last resort is to get the rest of my balance off my current account. The problem is I have only $0.05.

Is there anything on the store that is 5 cents? Is there a way to pay with the Microsoft account then use the rest on a credit card? Or can I buy a gift card for $4.95? Anyone know?
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Live /Game Pass special

So basically the deal is 50 cents for each service per month for 3 months? That's a heck of a deal.
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

FPS genre

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user="Law212"]

I got Shadowrun for 99 cents and I still feel ripped off.

[/quote]

Sure you do. Care to explain why or was that just trolling?

[/quote]

Umm why would I need to lie or troll about that? I got it for 99 cents on a GFWL sale. The game feels like it has consolitis. dated graphics, sloppy controls, and gameplay that just wasn't anything interesting. Played a few matches and never wanted to play
    it again. So I felt ripped off.

Age of empires 3 complete for 10 cents on that same sale was a far better deal.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

Hello SnakeDoc2xx,

Thanks for the support message.

In the future, please go ahead and post a new thread instead of posting on someone elses. The reason why it's so slow is because of your download speed of 0.05.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU? - Similar Threads - Why can't cents

2. Why can't I block anyone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I block anyone anymore?: I've had this issue for two years now ever since I left that Xbox Preview/Insider program. Normally, when you block someone, they cannot communicate with you, you see them as 'OFFLINE' and cannot...
  3. Why can't I remove all the shortcuts on my xbox 1 dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I remove all the shortcuts on my xbox 1 dashboard?: When I log into my xbox I don't want to see all the shortcut tiles on the screen. I just want to see my background picture. To launch a game I want to hit the xbox button to pull up a menu and...
  4. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: I have hardy this problem for days. When i try to customize it appears to me: "at this time it is not possible to change your image" 5e2e64f3-20de-44ee-84d0-ff0e6384eac9
  5. Why can't I get customer service over chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I get customer service over chat?: Just gives options for phone and talk to a xbox gamer. what is going on. 9bce5d73-64c4-49b5-a2f8-837d72a3bd5f
  6. Why Can't I run 60hz on my Asus Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I run 60hz on my Asus Monitor?: I have an asus vg245h that can run at 75hz, but when I look at my video settings it only allows me to run at 50hz. There's not even an option to run at 60hz. 71b288db-c6b3-4503-80af-b1d135fe9587
  7. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  8. Why I can't change my gamertag??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't change my gamertag??: Why I can't change my gamertag if I live in country other than US??? 5e3b49ed-66fe-414c-9de9-95bc659aaea6
  9. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  10. Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?: I can purchase it on xbox.com and it says it's compatible with xbox one. However i purchased the demo, which was free, and i cannot get that to install on my console. It states on the site that...