why i need to pay games already pay for it ?

Discus and support why i need to pay games already pay for it ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello there my xbox riped off and need to play on pc and i have on my 2 accounts over 280 payed games.. now i am not able to play them on pc why ? ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxBunker0768xX, Nov 5, 2019.

1. why i need to pay games already pay for it ?

hello there my xbox riped off and need to play on pc and i have on my 2 accounts over 280 payed games.. now i am not able to play them on pc why ?

ask me to pay the games again ..

i could use a piracy pc copy if already i did pay for that game ?

or i need to wait until microsoft get that games free for pc users wo already pay for the games on xbox ?

Some example games i payed alot of money and i am not able to play them .

Hellblade - 39 euros

DmC 5 - 29 euros

The surge + dlcs - over 40 euros

Monster hunter world - 59 euros

Witcher 3 GOTY - 49 euros

VAMPYR - 59 euros + 5 euros DLC

Complet xenoverse saga with al dlcs over 130 euros

Borderlands handsome collection- 29 euros

Assasins creed origins 59 euros seasonb pass 39 euros

TELLTALES GAMES SAGAS - OVER 100 euros i wasted for

TitanFall saga - over 25 euros

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - over 30 euros
    Resindent EVIL saga - diferents games - over 40 euros

and MUTCH MORE

Or its possible to get refounds back , cause i am not able to play my games ?

thanks im davance ..

wen i want to install on my device only enable to install on xbox and not on pc why i need to pay games already pay for it ? :( why i need to pay games already pay for it ? :( why i need to pay games already pay for it ? :( why i need to pay games already pay for it ? :(

:)

XxBunker0768xX, Nov 5, 2019
  2. AntonioRolo Win User

Yes you are able to play bacups of games you already payed for.. but Sharing ilegal downloads links you will geht alot of problems . For your own privat use, yes you can play ..
  3. XxBunker0768xX Win User

But i have payed for the game why i canot use a copy??

That confusing me . Cause law say if you pay for a product you can use a copy of your payed products ..

Like music i am dj and i could use bacup of track from music i payed for .. and law say the same for the games of dvds or bluerays. Once i payed i could use how i want for private. But offcoarse if i share download i could get alot of law problems thats
    for sure . But is not my intention .. i just wanna play the games i payed for thats simply to understand .. scary people to take money out from hes pocket is not the best solution here ..

PS.. i dont ask help to anyone how to play ilegal games . I just asked if is ok if i use a copy on my payed games ..
  4. ArminatorX Win User

But i have payed for the game why i canot use a copy??

That confusing me . Cause law say if you pay for a product you can use a copy of your payed products ..

.... I just asked if is ok if i use a copy on my payed games ..
    While there are laws in some countries that allow you to use a "private copy" for backup purposes, or even give a copy of music to a small group of friends, this is not true for these particular games.

When you buy a game, you don't buy a game. You are buying a license to use the game in a way the publisher tells you how to use it.

So you bought a license to play Hellblade on your Xbox One console. And that's it. The license you bought does NOT give you the right to play a pirated copy on your PC.

If you are unable to play a game because your console broke, you won't get a refund, because technically, you could simply go to a friends house, and play on their console.

Or to make a car analogy:

If you drive drunk, and you get your drivers license revoked, you are not allowed to drive a car anymore. But you can't go to your car dealer and get your car refunded, just because you aren't allowed to drive anymore.

If you had physical game copies, you could sell those physical game discs as a used game, but you won't get the full price for that used game anymore.

Also: Even if you illegally downloaded a copy for the game on your PC, your game progress won't carry over, as the games are not able to access your Xbox Savegames.

All games you mentioned are not "Play Anywhere" titles, where owning the Xbox game also gives you a PC license.

So, in short: You would need to wait for THE PUBLISHERS of the games (not Microsoft) to make the game's licenses available to you in one way or another. Microsoft can't help you there, as they don't own the rights to the games.
  5. Sioul779 Win User

Not every game on Xbox is available for PC. And only the games labeled as "Play Anywhere" can be played in PC if you already have bought it for Xbox.

Check this: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

:)
  6. XxBunker0768xX Win User

I wish that like other players ..

Maibe next year i could buy a new xbox one .. for now i need to Support my Mother..she is very sick in the hospital to die and that healt care of my mom is realy expensive .. cause that i could not buy for now a new Console. . I just created this tread to
    get info. My intention ist not get ilegal games but to play those i already have ..

Thanks every for the answers was helpfull .. i have some play Anywhere games i will play those until i get a new system xbox one s or x ..
Thema:

1. why i need to pay games already pay for it ? - Similar Threads - why need pay

2. why do i suddenly need to have a pin to connect to my bluetooth controller

in XBoX on Windows
    why do i suddenly need to have a pin to connect to my bluetooth controller: https://imgur.com/a/N9Gk98x ef5f7920-0aee-42c5-8f7c-b704c646ca10
  3. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  4. Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]: Hola, solo queria saber porque fortnite nesecita gold, ya que es un juego gratis :// [Mod Translation - Hello, I just wanted to know why fortnite requires gold, since it is a free game ://]...
  5. Why we need xbox live for free games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why we need xbox live for free games?: I wanna know why xbox is the only platform need xbox live to play free games like fortnite and apex but in ps4 or pc they don't need that you can play free games without plus I dont get it why...
  6. Why do I need to pay the first time to modify the Xbox code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need to pay the first time to modify the Xbox code?: Why do I need to pay the first time to modify the Xbox code? I asked the customer service before, and he said I had changed the Xbox code for the first time in 2016, but I can make it clear that...
  7. Why do I need to pay for games I already have on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to pay for games I already have on Xbox 360?: I was going through the list of games in Backwards Compatibility and I found some that have not yet been added to my games but says I need to pay for them. Why is this? I already have them...
  8. Why does it say I need to pay for Gold on XBox One for Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I need to pay for Gold on XBox One for Minecraft?: I bought Minecraft. Now it says I need to subscribe to Gold. Can't I play for free? Why do I need to subscribe? 7b9853c6-0494-4d4c-8ae3-85d42efc3372
  9. I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?: I pay and download some games on my xbox360 using the store, when i buy my Xbox One I notice that many games do not appear automatically, some appear but others not... I think was a problem of...
  10. need to take it off we pay for the console and everything that comes with it, so why have a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to take it off we pay for the console and everything that comes with it, so why have a ...: The sharing limitation is only three times which , we shouldn't have a limit on it if we want to switch we should be able anytime without no restrictions but even if it is like that , the way they...