Why I'm gonna buy a ps4

Discus and support Why I'm gonna buy a ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so it' late and I'm watching Netflix like I usually do and here comes an update that not only forces me to either stay offline with no internet or do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetCap988400493, May 1, 2018.

1. Why I'm gonna buy a ps4

so it' late and I'm watching Netflix like I usually do and here comes an update that not only forces me to either stay offline with no internet or do the update. This **** pisses me off all I'm trying to do is watch Netflix like I usually do and your gonna
    say I can' have internet unless I download a almost gigabite update. **** I dont have fast internet so now I gotta sit here and it's fresturating. Why can' you postpone the update and still have internet it's **** and it's these little things that make me
    wanna throw this **** out in my front yard. PlayStation is looking a little better now...

:)

MetCap988400493, May 1, 2018
  2. Cannot connect to Live. xbox error 800705b4

Jk this is bs I'm gonna go buy a ps4

xHDxASSASSIN18x, May 1, 2018
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Xbox one returned from repair scratched...

That is annoying. That's why if mine ever breaks I'm just gonna buy a new one.

brandiesel1, May 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Why I'm gonna buy a ps4

Set your console to instant on. Updates will usually happen when you're not using the console and you will never notice them.

Smwutches, May 1, 2018
Thema:

Why I'm gonna buy a ps4

1. Why I'm gonna buy a ps4 - Similar Threads - Why I'm gonna

2. Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  3. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.: A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo...
  4. Why is connectivity with Bethesda so difficult when i'm trying to play my favorite games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is connectivity with Bethesda so difficult when i'm trying to play my favorite games?: For months I have had issues with connecting with Bethesda. I'm supposed to automatically be connected. But it rarely happens. When it does finally connect, 5 minutes latter I can't connect again....
  5. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22
  6. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?: my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why? 2ef8f6b4-244f-4aee-998e-7b3e20cf999e
  7. Why I'm against a diskless Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I'm against a diskless Xbox: I just lost the license to play NBA 2k16. I got it a few years ago digitally, and played it just a few days ago (last week). I tried playing it yesterday and kept getting an error message, so I...
  8. I'm banned and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm banned and i don't know why: How do I find out why I'm banned 34965819-82c3-4e16-b579-57a22c141f23
  9. My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.: Just like the title. My account has a week long communications ban and I'm not sure what the offending message/voice chat is/was. The account name is . Any help is welcome, thanks....
  10. wondering why I'm not eligible for May Xbox quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    wondering why I'm not eligible for May Xbox quest: hi my gamertag is Dark Asylum 95 I was wondering why it says I'm not eligible for the May 2018 Xbox quest? b480f7c3-e3d8-4004-b7aa-d28431633743