why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ?

Discus and support why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 461ccb9e-0b9d-4d07-a2dc-7b9eb0e0355a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AirRoom88473055, Dec 4, 2016.

1. why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ?

in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4

:)

AirRoom88473055, Dec 4, 2016
  2. I can't download mora that 1 game on WIndows 10 with game pass, why?

I recently got my first month of game pass, and I'm downloading Gears of war 4 but when i want to download another game with play anywhere option like Halo wars: definitive edition only the option download to xbox one appears, i can't download it for my
    windows 10 why?

julio007madrid, Dec 4, 2016
  3. EMART404
    EMART404 Guest
    GOW 1,2,3, JUDGEMENT codes do not show up in windows 10

I received promotion codes for Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement after downloading Gears of War 4. I am unable to play Gears of war 1,2,3 or Judgement in Windows 10. Did I receive incorrect codes?

If possible can you remove any redeemed codes for Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement from my accoutn and reissue in a format that will allow me to lay on Windows 10, since that is what I purcahsed GOW 4 for?

THank you!

EMART404, Dec 4, 2016
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Gears of War 4 PC

Hi there Cayolargo,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Gears of War 4 crashing on Windows 10.

I recommend trying the following troubleshooting articles for more assistance:

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

How can I install Play Anywhere games like GOW4 (Xbox) on my Windows 10 PC?

Hey FlyingSteven,

Are you signed into the Windows 10 PC with the same account that digitally owns Gears of War 4? If so, navigate to 'My library' within the Windows Store app on Windows 10 and Gears of War 4 should be listed in your library. If you don't see it there, your
    Windows 10 PC may need to be updated. You can update your PC by searching 'Check for updates' within the Start Menu.

Hope this helps!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

HOW CAN I USE THE Nvidia GPU-Bundled GEARS OF WAR game IN WINDOWS 10? i have a PC, NOT A CONSOLE!

Hey there,

Don't fret, all Xbox Play Anywhere games such as Gears of War 4 play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. First, make sure your Windows 10 PC has been fully updated with the Anniversary Update. You can find Windows updates by searching 'Check for updates'
    within the Start menu.

Once you've done that, open the Windows Store and navigate to the Gears of War 4 product page to install the game. You must be signed into the same Microsoft Account that owns the Gears of War 4 license to be able to download and install the game on Windows

Keep us posted how it goes!
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Missing Gears of War 4 Xbox Codes

Purchasing Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 PC will automatically unlock the Xbox One version as long as you use the same Microsoft Account that the game was purchased on Windows 10 with. Purchasing any Xbox Play Anywhere game requires no further action to play
    it on both platforms.

You can find Gears of War 4 in your 'Ready to install' list on Xbox One. Hope this helps!
  8. Paul Bab Win User

Unable to Reup

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your case;

1. Are you getting any error messages?
    2. Are you accessing Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 or on Xbox One?
    3. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

Feel free to check out
    Gears of War 4 on Xbox One and Windows 10
    for more information.

For in-depth assistance about the game, you may post your query to the
    Gears of War 4 forums

Looking forward to your response.
Thema:

why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ?

1. why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ? - Similar Threads - why shop windows

2. Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not add the first supreme commander backwards compatibility to Xbox one?: The first supreme commander that was released in 2007 was the best strategy game I played on xbox 360 if supreme commander 2 is backward compatibility to the Xbox one, why not the first one?...
  3. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  4. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  5. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  6. 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance?: 為甚麼無法使用帳戶餘額付款 [Translate] Why can't you pay with your account balance? 3b50af12-2228-40e9-8dec-a0bd181e892b
  7. Why is the vault like a bankrupt corner shop?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is the vault like a bankrupt corner shop?: I've been directed here from Xbox support after making inquiries into why the vault is forever out of stock of Visa cards and, even now reward points. How can you run out of reward points? It's a...
  8. Why Is this game not in the shop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Is this game not in the shop?: so there Is a game called transformers fall of cybertron remastered and it Was in the market for a whole But it disapeared. Why did this happen? 94767810-a7fa-4489-853f-7dc03867a745
  9. Why ninja Gaiden Black dont appear in the shop of xbox one in colombia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why ninja Gaiden Black dont appear in the shop of xbox one in colombia: Please!!!! i want play ninja gaiden in my xbox one, but it isnt in the xbox shop in colombia, i want to know when appear in the shop, please Answear Microsoft !!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  10. why i can shop it online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can shop it online ?: Hello, Why i can't buy "DBZ Budokai HD Collection" on the market ? as soul calibur 2... Thank :) c3ca7904-06dd-426e-b75c-138ffe5d0823