Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!

Discus and support Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The subject says it all; downloaded the huge update, but in the settings the option for aim assist is greyed out. e857f984-1357-4c71-8023-5421172ba201 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HardyIsMe, May 2, 2021.

1. HardyIsMe
    HardyIsMe Guest

The subject says it all; downloaded the huge update, but in the settings the option for aim assist is greyed out.

:)

HardyIsMe, May 2, 2021
  2. Call Me Hydro Win User

Fallout 76 textures

Hello Sleeeves,

The main reason you are experiencing this issue with the textures is due to the Xbox one X having native 4K textures. When you moved the game over to your older Xbox one, the textures may start at 720p and sometimes go up to 1080p. Without the Xbox one
    X, your enhancements will not be shown on the older generation console.

Hope this helps!
  3. MobileMattw Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This weekend (13-15 Dec)

I might check out fallout 76 but will probably continue with destiny while the new seasons going on.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

hello

Hi Foxy,

This just means that the order is waiting to be fulfilled. Which means it's just waiting for it to be released/shipped.

Currently the
    Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition Fallout 76 Bundle(1tb
    ) shows that it will become available on 11/14/2018 since
    it's a pre-order.

I hope this information helps:)
  5. TattBear Win User

Graphics

For me Fallout 76 is stunning on the xbox one x. Even though im not keen on the game the imagery is stunning.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Ich möchte gerne ein Spiel refunden [Translation - I would like to refund a game]

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with gameplay of Fallout 76. For

refunds
    the best solution for that would be to go to our refunds webform and fill it out. If you have any questions with the refund please reply to the email that they send to you. As well

Bethesda
    is releasing a patch today for the game Fallout 76 to improve stability with in game issues. I hope this information helps resolve the issue, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help! - Similar Threads - Why aim assist

2. Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase.: Why can't I download Snowrunner on gamepass console? It's showing me to purchase. submitted by /u/lynkreactor [link] [comments]
  3. Why does Microsoft ignore this problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does Microsoft ignore this problem?: I'm just going to post this users question again since the thread is locked for some reason, despite many people having the same issue (myself included) and there was continual discussion about...
  4. Why can’t I see my friends word?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my friends word?: I was playing minecraft and I joined my friends party and he said he invited me to his world on minecraft but I didn’t receive it and he wasn’t on joinable friends...
  5. "There’s an issue in which the audio mixer may not be adjustable." - Why is it taking so...

in XboX Insiders
    "There’s an issue in which the audio mixer may not be adjustable." - Why is it taking so...: It's been going on for many months now, and I regularly see posts about it, and as an ambassador, have people asking me how to fix it. Why is it not a top priority to fix? Why is this issue...
  6. anyone know why my preview games arent showing? such as PSO NGS?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone know why my preview games arent showing? such as PSO NGS?: stupid microsoft submitted by /u/Less_Philosophy_2320 [link] [comments]
  7. Why is this happening today I just wanted to play Cold War

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this happening today I just wanted to play Cold War: [IMG] submitted by /u/heymrbrooks21 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone know why the Xbox streaming app isn’t working ?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why the Xbox streaming app isn’t working ?: Does anyone know how to fix the Xbox streaming app ? I’ve done some research seems like everyone is having the same problem even if you are connected to Xbox insider submitted by...
  9. Out of curiosity, I’m a little behind but does anyone know why they removed transparency...

in XboX Insiders
    Out of curiosity, I’m a little behind but does anyone know why they removed transparency...: Just curious, I just noticed it today with how I had my Xbox One X themed. It occurs on the series X too. submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  10. Why can't i disable auto-aim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i disable auto-aim?: I've been playing Halo 5 since it was released and it really sucks that i can't disable auto-aim. Can someone make it possible? 26b0a584-6b00-4598-98a3-0fca5fcfd08c