Why is all my games gone from my memory bank?

Discus and support Why is all my games gone from my memory bank? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today when i turned on my Xbox One S, all the games and apps i downloaded was wiped off the memory bank i have, anybody knows what is going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkullGaming1, Oct 19, 2020.

1. SkullGaming1
    SkullGaming1 Guest

Today when i turned on my Xbox One S, all the games and apps i downloaded was wiped off the memory bank i have, anybody knows what is going on?

:)

SkullGaming1, Oct 19, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

are they stored on the internal hdd or do you have an external hdd, if external is that working.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

My memory is gone.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what is currently working for you.

We will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. Demitri.J Win User

My memory is gone.

Update it worked! BUT cod still doesn't work but i guess it's just the game but thanks it worked 10/10 stars for you Brad. Lol
  5. Demitri.J Win User

My memory is gone.

Hi Brad,

"Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We understand you have a question on your game progress. We recommend trying to

remove the profile and then re-add
    it back to the Xbox" thank you very much, i just tried that right now and still no luck.

But Thanks,

Demitri
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

My memory is gone.

Hi Demitri,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We understand have question on your game progress. We recommend trying to

remove the profile and then re-add
    it back to the Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Why is all my games gone from my memory bank? - Similar Threads - Why games gone

2. Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log in while playing XBox 360 games on my Series S?: I have attempt to run several 360 games on my Series S. I am already logged in on my system, but when I try to run my 360 games, the games request I use my email and password to sign in. It...
  3. Why do you sell games that do not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you sell games that do not work?: I bought Watch Dogs Legion and the game does not work... specifics are that the game will not save. Not only do you sell games that dont work, but you then refuse returns. Can someone please...
  4. So Xbox, why did you move the party invitations and game invitations?...

in XboX Insiders
    So Xbox, why did you move the party invitations and game invitations?...: submitted by /u/Tech10Gaming [link] [comments]
  5. Why can't i play any of my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i play any of my games?: Why can't I play any of my games? ! 394357af-9508-4632-ba58-dee681f8c998
  6. Why can’t I leave or see reviews for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I leave or see reviews for games?: As of today, 11-15-20, i can neither leave reviews for games ive enjoyed or see reviews of any games, especially newer releases. A couple games from like, 2019 and back have reviews, but that’s...
  7. Why does my Xbox dim HDR games now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox dim HDR games now?: For some reason when I tried to play Apex today my xbox dimmed the screen super dark, like to the point where its so annoying its unplayable. When i dashboard the screen returns to normal but...
  8. Why game tag has changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why game tag has changed?: My son is trying to switch his game tag back to his original one. It some how changed a while ago when he was using Epic..? He told me xbox created the new game tag in order to play Epic and when...
  9. Dead Eye gone every time I load a saved game. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Eye gone every time I load a saved game. Why?: When I bought Red Dead Redemption, there was a tiny crack in the middle of the DVD, but the game was working just fine. The company I bought it from recommended me to exchange the cracked DVD to...
  10. Tired of this dropping me. And why are the other games gone too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of this dropping me. And why are the other games gone too?: Tired of being dropped. Where are the other games I use to be able to play? 0bafb46c-4f9b-49af-9e3f-f1d325a00b6d