Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S?

Discus and support Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I stopped playing for like a 4 days and when I come back, I feel like my games are acting a bit weird. For example, when I was playing Fortnite I felt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MemeMaster_12, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S?

I stopped playing for like a 4 days and when I come back, I feel like my games are acting a bit weird. For example, when I was playing Fortnite I felt like the sensibility was a bit weird and when I tried to aim it changed the gun and building also felt a bit weird. Another example was when I was playing warzone, the game felt weird as well.

I don't know if this is happening because I'm a bit rusty, or if its happening because there is something wrong with my Xbox.

:)

MemeMaster_12, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

could be you console need to be reset to stabilize it
  3. SamQY Win User

My series x is acting very weird

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Clean your console's MAC and try again.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset the console without having your log-in information such as email and password.
  4. Jacobsmetal333 Win User

I have been having issues with my 360 S hard drives

UPDATE: Got it to update but had to reinsert the HDD 12 Times, but still, I want to know why my HDD is acting so weird
  5. Photonimus Win User

My XBox is acting weird

6. {Parity} Win User

My controller acting weird.

Try performing a hard reset exactly like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results. Let us know if it works.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

1. Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S? - Similar Threads - Why are games

2. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��: SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is...
  3. why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game: why can't i purchase rubies in G5 Hidden City game? Made a purchase in April. Now the windows timer just runs and runs until I cancel it. 688eca11-a3d7-4c4b-b524-1fab69b82140
  4. Why do I keep getting the: "For some reason X game has taken too long to load?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting the: "For some reason X game has taken too long to load?: Most of my games are running just fine. But games like Sniper Elite 4 and other game pass games. Will not load and I get an error message saying it has taken too long to start.Using an alternate...
  5. Why won't my game load?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my game load?: I'll admit:I'm not the best at R6 Siege. And I dont even own the game,i'm running it off of gamepass. But in my 3 years of playing. Only recently have I ran into a problem where my R6 Siege will...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X being unusually loud in specific parts of certain games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X being unusually loud in specific parts of certain games?: I can't quite understand why this occurs and I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not but my Series X makes this loud wheezing noise in very specific parts in some games. For example, it only...
  7. Why my xbox banned for no reason i was in game like always

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox banned for no reason i was in game like always: my console banned from the xbox live for whatt reason? 8e49d9a0-4d87-4e58-9017-3d9e7168daa3
  8. Why hasn't Microsoft added the ability for Xbox to verify game files and not make the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't Microsoft added the ability for Xbox to verify game files and not make the...: Complete waste of time and data for the customer. 46614add-5819-442f-87ce-c54e7027ccd6
  9. i wanna know why i cant install some games on my new pc that i already own on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna know why i cant install some games on my new pc that i already own on console: WHy cant i play state of decay 3 or dead by daylight on my new pc? or the games that i own on my console i switched to pc couple days ago and i cant figure out whats wrong like can i download the...
  10. Why do you need to add a profile address when buying some in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you need to add a profile address when buying some in the game: When you are playing game but planning to buy something in the game like an example Glory of Generals 2 that cost $1.99 why do need do add a profile address when you are purchasing it?...