Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

Discus and support Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text box broken since 2017!! i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by james.btex, Dec 2, 2019.

1. james.btex
    james.btex Guest

Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text

box broken since 2017!!

i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box and it will error with “unexpected error, try again”.

With this error, it makes it impossible to order a

design labs controller if you want it laser engraved!!

:)

james.btex, Dec 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

It is against forum guidelines to open multiple threads for the same issue. Here is the

LINK
    to your other thread.
  3. JONO228 Win User

Same problem, a patch for this is overdue and WHEN?
  4. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. {Parity} Win User

Design Labs was engrave feature text box broken since 2017

Please don't open multiple threads for the same issue. It is against the forum guidelines.
  6. Allebas Win User

Design lab engraving glitch

Thats Design Lab customer support and they would be better equip in helping you with the engraving issue.
Thema:

1. Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017? - Similar Threads - Why Design Labs

2. Why "thread closed"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why "thread closed"?: I have recently ask a question and after I have got a reply I have tried to reply to them and I cannot because the thread is marked as close ... this is like a day or two later. So I had to reply...
  3. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  4. I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why: Hi all, I don't usually do this, but I am quite frustrated about this. I have been trying to change my Gamertag to my current username '', but am told that it is not allowed. I've not had a...
  5. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  6. Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?: Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text box broken since 2017!! i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box and it will error with “unexpected error, try...
  7. Why is Australia still being excluded from Design Labs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Australia still being excluded from Design Labs?: I speak for myself and many other Australian gamers I know that would rather purchase a Microsoft product over an aftermarket one. However you have chosen to exclude us from a feature that has...
  8. Why are my designs not showing up on storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my designs not showing up on storefront?: I have been having problems with my designs not showing up on storefront. Take for example my two designs for the 2015 Lotus E23 if you search all designs then go to highest rated and look though...
  9. Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?: I've notice you can about any color combo controller anyone would ever want but why is this not available for the Elite controller. If I'm paying that amount of money for a controller I would...
  10. Why do we have this new "Achievements" tab in the sidebar thing? Who designs this UX ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we have this new "Achievements" tab in the sidebar thing? Who designs this UX ...: Seriously? why do you have to put a tab for achievements in the sidebar? we already get notifications for every little achievement, we can even see all of them when we go to our profile and look...