Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

Discus and support Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text box broken since 2017!! i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by james.btex, Dec 2, 2019.

1. james.btex
    james.btex Guest

Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text

box broken since 2017!!

i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box and it will error with “unexpected error, try again”.

With this error, it makes it impossible to order a

design labs controller if you want it laser engraved!!

:)

james.btex, Dec 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

It is against forum guidelines to open multiple threads for the same issue. Here is the

LINK
    to your other thread.
  3. james.btex Win User

Windows 7 PRO from Internet Explorer, fails the sameway.

HOWEVER WINDOWS 7 PRO USING CHROME, WORKS!!!!
  4. james.btex Win User

NO THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM BRO....

It does the exact same thing from a Windows 7 Pro tower PC!!!

Can't even type one digit and it fails the exact same way.

Unexpected error has happened. Please try again.

What is interesting is that if you click on "use my gamer tag" it works so that even goes against what Microsoft store support personal told me, that the feature has been totally disabled.

But try to change anything with the keyboard and it fails again.

Obviously Microsoft doesn't care about fixing it or that they are loosing sales because of it.

I problem this simple would have been fixed long ago if they cared and had any website support at all!!

James
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

its possible its a browser issue. try using a different browser.
  6. james.btex Win User

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried Google Chrome and it failed the same way “Unexpected Error has happened. Please try again”.

So i will start over, enter my configuration and it still fails using both Safari and Google Chrome.

I’m trying this using an IPhone Plus. Tomorrow i will try it with my PC.

Regards,

James
Thema:

1. Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017? - Similar Threads - Why Design Labs

2. Why can i only Capture 6 seconds of Gameplay on Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can i only Capture 6 seconds of Gameplay on Modern warfare: I've power cycled my Xbox one x, I've uninstalled the game and re installed, I've cleared all of my past captures and i still only get 6 seconds, even after putting it on the lowest setting,...
  3. Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...: Low latency helps me share some live gameplay with my friends and we all comment about it. Having a 30s delay makes it worthless. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  4. why am I not geting vbux from save the world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am I not geting vbux from save the world: I played fortnite save the world since season 7 and I for some reason have not gone any vbux yet and dont know why 5ae04d3d-7757-4b17-8b00-05523963e93c
  5. Why does my Xbox buzz while playing select games and buzz when installing games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox buzz while playing select games and buzz when installing games?: Hi whenever i play some games, my xbox buzzes, I have heard people saying that you need to install them but my xbox straight off buzzes whenever i do that. I can give examples which games are...
  6. Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?: Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text box broken since 2017!! i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box and it will error with “unexpected error, try...
  7. Why is Australia still being excluded from Design Labs?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Australia still being excluded from Design Labs?: I speak for myself and many other Australian gamers I know that would rather purchase a Microsoft product over an aftermarket one. However you have chosen to exclude us from a feature that has...
  8. Why are my designs not showing up on storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my designs not showing up on storefront?: I have been having problems with my designs not showing up on storefront. Take for example my two designs for the 2015 Lotus E23 if you search all designs then go to highest rated and look though...
  9. Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?: I've notice you can about any color combo controller anyone would ever want but why is this not available for the Elite controller. If I'm paying that amount of money for a controller I would...
  10. Why do we have this new "Achievements" tab in the sidebar thing? Who designs this UX ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we have this new "Achievements" tab in the sidebar thing? Who designs this UX ...: Seriously? why do you have to put a tab for achievements in the sidebar? we already get notifications for every little achievement, we can even see all of them when we go to our profile and look...