Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

Discus and support Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JORGENARANJO3, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How much longer????????????

:)

JORGENARANJO3, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How much longer????????????🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    tbh the games not released yet your playing prelaunch patch
  3. bishDOTexe Win User

Hello JORGENARANJO3,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. I understand that this situation can be frustrating and at this time, the developers, The Coalition Studio, are working on a solution for this issue. If you go to their
    Twitter page they update their followers and the community whenever they've made progress on the issue itself. For any further updates
    on this please view their Twitter page or their support website.

If you do have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
    Additionally, you can follow the status page for support links and updates from the Developers themselves if you prefer this option over twitter: https://support.gearsofwar.com/hc/en-us

Hope this helps!
  4. Edgarour Win User

We hope that the patch that fixes these details is coming, it is annoying but if you are not happy with the product, any store gives you guarantee
  5. Skepticality Win User

They’re servers were probably struggling to keep up with the amount stress they had considering it’s also on gamepass
  6. Biggshow Win User

As people stated... pre-launch patch. This game is not technically released unless it is pre-order or Ultimate Game pass. Also, now a days, what new game has come out flawlessly? I have asked many people this. With the exception of some Single player games...
    not one online game has been flawless on release date. Be patient. It will be fixed. Some of these issues have already been addressed and fixed.
Thema:

1. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!! - Similar Threads - Why Gears fixed

2. Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 doesn't work on this unit! why???: Hello everyone. Im from sweden and my english is not the best but im trying. I got a huge problem. I buyed Gears 5 ( no game pass ). Im buyed the gears 5 and it should bring gears 4 for free. Now...
  3. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...
  4. Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears of War 5 sold and marketed in South Africa?: Hi there, Gears of War 5 is being sold and marketed in South Africa, however, there are no local servers, making the multiplayer (Huge aspect of the advertised product) unplayable, as the EU...
  5. Why haven't I received the promotion codes for the 360 Gears of War collection?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why haven't I received the promotion codes for the 360 Gears of War collection?: I preordered the special edition Gears of War 4 Xbox One S 2TB and it was supposed to come with all this amazing stuff, namely the game itself, the season pass, and the 360 Gears of War...
  6. why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card: why can i not download gears of war 3 digital gift card cord ae4bd178-648d-435b-a1cc-5ddb336823bd
  7. Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Gears of War when I bought it in a bundle?: I bought Gears of War 4 in an Xbox One S bundle and I have spent the past 5 hours downloading it and apparently, I don't own the rights to the game. It says it's ready to start, but when I press...
  8. I recieved Gears of war judgement for free, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recieved Gears of war judgement for free, why?: one day, i started my xbox one, and i saw that this game was ready to install, so i installed it, and its full, with multiplayer and free!! i want to know why? anyone recieved it too? i dont even...
  9. why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 ?: in my shop of windows 10 doesnt appears gears of war 4 461ccb9e-0b9d-4d07-a2dc-7b9eb0e0355a
  10. why?? the gears of war (1 and 3) code dont working, they comed with the pack on gears of war 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    why?? the gears of war (1 and 3) code dont working, they comed with the pack on gears of war 4: Buy the game and I brought with me a card with the download codes of the previous games of the saga, but when trying to use them I only function two of them I could not download the GOW 1 AND 3....