WHY IS IT IMPOSSIABLE TO CONTACT MICROSOFT TO GET A RETURNS LABEL

Discus and support WHY IS IT IMPOSSIABLE TO CONTACT MICROSOFT TO GET A RETURNS LABEL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI SO I PURCHASED 2 DESIGN YOURSELF CONTROLLERS FOR MY XBOX, 1 HAS STOPPED POWERING ON DESPITE CHANGING BATTERIES AND PACKS. IT IS IN WARRENTY AND I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobP79, Jul 21, 2021.

1. RobP79
    RobP79 Guest

HI

SO I PURCHASED 2 DESIGN YOURSELF CONTROLLERS FOR MY XBOX, 1 HAS STOPPED POWERING ON DESPITE CHANGING BATTERIES AND PACKS.

IT IS IN WARRENTY AND I STARTED THE RETURNS PROCESS ON THE 17TH.

HOWEVER DESPITE RECIEVING 3 EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT SUPPORT, 1 TELLING ME MY CASE IS ALLOCATED TO A MEMEBER OF THE SUPPORT TEAM,

1 TELLING ME THAT A REPLACEMENT EXCHANGE ORDER HAS BEEN CREATED AND THE LAST 1 SAYING WHAT I NEED TO DO NEXT, IT ALSO SAYS THEY EMAILED ME A RETURNS LABEL TO PRINT AND SAVED A COPY OF THIS LABEL IN MY ACCOUNT, I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THAT EMAIL AND YES I CHECKED MY SPAM FOLDER, AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH MY ACCOUNT MULTIPLE TIMES TO TRY AND FIND THIS LABEL BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO BE THERE.

TRYING TO CONTACT SOMEONE ABOUT THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME.

HOW CAN YOU SEND 3 EMAILS BUT NOT THE IMPORTANT ONE. 4 DAYS LATER STILL NO LABEL DESPITE BEING ALREADY PACKAGED IN THE ORGINAL BOX WAITING TO BE SENT BACK.

SO WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO DO THIS AND WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

:)

RobP79, Jul 21, 2021
  2. RobP79 Win User

nope followed the instructions on chat, my account screen says limited warranty ended today 21/07/21

no where on my account screen has it ever shown ANY option to print a shipping label

please advise
  3. RobP79 Win User

and tried call back kept saying something went wrong on our end. we're working on it.

MY GOD THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING.
  4. RobP79 Win User

ok ive submitted another controller request hoping that this time i get that label email. if not my only other option would be to have my bank force a refund of that controller money back into my account, then im sure someone at microsoft will become available to contact me lol...
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support directly and see if they can get you the label. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge' usually works for me.
  6. Castadream Win User

Not receiving Shipping Label via email for Xbox One S return.

Why is this so difficult? Same exact thing. A Web page that returns literally, "[ ]", when one clicks the button "Get Shipping Label".

Are you saying an email comes with the shipping label? I got an email about the return process, and logged in one sees what the OP shows when clicking "Get Shipping Label" ... taken to a page of "[ ]"
Thema:

1. WHY IS IT IMPOSSIABLE TO CONTACT MICROSOFT TO GET A RETURNS LABEL - Similar Threads - WHY IMPOSSIABLE CONTACT

2. Why can't I install Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox 1S? It's supposed to be...

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I install Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox 1S? It's supposed to be...: I've tried downloading the game multiple ways but keep getting an error message... Is this because of the preview program or is this just bugged on the series S? submitted by...
  3. Why no "delta updates" or why do a 2GB game take 2 GB to update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why no "delta updates" or why do a 2GB game take 2 GB to update?: I have no idea what's going on here but you think that you'd be able to use the data in your hard drive and then operate on it surgically. The joke I often give is retyping the entirety of War...
  4. Why are there patch sizes equal to game sizes?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are there patch sizes equal to game sizes?: I thought the definition of a patch was small little code updates to fix little problems. On the Xbox 360 I've seen one patch measured in bytes with no metric prefix yes less than 1K. And that...
  5. Why have my suggestions on Xbox OS button remappings been taken? (Lakitu Cam and All...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have my suggestions on Xbox OS button remappings been taken? (Lakitu Cam and All...: I've complained about these years ago ever since the Sega Genesis collection came out for the Xbox One. There are two fixes that are easy to make if for some strange reason Microsoft doesn't want...
  6. Why is the download speed on xbox game bar so terrible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the download speed on xbox game bar so terrible?: Does anyone have a clue why the download speeds are terrible on xbox game store? steam is downloading at 200mbs and xbox is at 7mbs why?? is it that steam is just better? or am i missing something...
  7. why is microsoft so bad and over complicated, ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft so bad and over complicated, ?: i cant find any option to contact microsoft support/ xbox support site doesnt load, i cannot connect to freinds game or host a game in grounded, and its all stupidly linked to xboxs stupid...
  8. Why cant i buy the base version of bo3 in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i buy the base version of bo3 in the store: Why is the base version of black ops 3 no longer available i already own Zombie chronicles so dont want to buy that garbage twice not everyone is a dam Zombies fan boi...
  9. Why do I have to buy minecraft again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I have to buy minecraft again?: I just got a new pc and I started downloading the minecraft launcher. When it finished downloading I logged into my microsoft account, but when I got in it said that I had to buy the game. I...
  10. Why has there been no fix or rollback?

in XboX Insiders
    Why has there been no fix or rollback?: It's been nearly 2 days and yet still no fix for a total mess up, you should at least rollback, i understand we are testing and i have so when there is a major mess up i expect a quick fix or a...