Why is it so hard to get through to live chat?

Discus and support Why is it so hard to get through to live chat? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just want to refund a game. Already tried the other methods... ecd4ed70-0a47-4abd-b443-f0d07f17b4a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chronodon, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Chronodon
    Chronodon Guest

Just want to refund a game. Already tried the other methods...

:)

Chronodon, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Why is it so hard to renew live gold?

And this of course means I cant buy gold unless I buy some sort of code in a store. Which makes it hard. I do like having Netflix and other gold stuff on the Xbox, but if this is how it works I'll probably buy a smart tv instead.

WoodsyFawn7986, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Why is it so hard to renew live gold?

I did cancel renew on the subscription right away and still couldnt remove paypal. For now I removed my credit card from paypal but that sucks since I use paypayl a lot. The problem isnt paying for gold, the problem is that my kids press all sorts of shiny
    buttons on the xbox remote and I cant have them buying stuff by accident. Surely I'm not the only parent with a xbox...

WoodsyFawn7986, Oct 18, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

ChiefJoboo, Oct 18, 2018
  5. Chronodon
    Chronodon Guest
    Chronodon, Oct 18, 2018
  6. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Chronodon!

I do apologize for the inconvenience, Microsoft is trying to make it easier for you so that you don't have to sit on the phone waiting for a response, But go ahead and follow this Link so it takes you to the

Xbox Contact Us
    page.

Once on the page, select the "my account" category

and under the topic, select "cancel xbox live gold subscription." This will give you an option to request a callback.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Oct 18, 2018
  7. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    ChiefJoboo, Oct 18, 2018
  8. Chronodon
    Chronodon Guest

I was trying to connect through Live Chat online not over the phone..... Oooo Nevermind that option is there too

Chronodon, Oct 18, 2018
  9. hackhar
    hackhar Guest
    While refunds are unlikely for digital games, always contact Microsoft directly to try. The developers are also an option.

hackhar, Oct 18, 2018
  10. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hello again Chronodon!

My apologies, Going through those steps should give you the option to chat with an online agent as well.

Hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Oct 18, 2018
  11. Chronodon
    Chronodon Guest
    Thank you I found it. My brain was going through a blender lol I had to ask someone.

Chronodon, Nov 5, 2018
  12. hackhar Win User

While refunds are unlikely for digital games, always contact Microsoft directly to try. The developers are also an option.
  13. ChiefJoboo Win User

Yes, then got a reply telling me I had to talk to support. Telling me to go here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/, which turns into to an endless cycle of support page and Virtual chat.
    Do this: Billing > No thanks > Error messages and codes > Chat with xbox support

on
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  14. Chronodon Win User

Yes, then got a reply telling me I had to talk to support. Telling me to go here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/, which turns into to an endless cycle of support page and Virtual chat.
  15. Chronodon Win User

I was trying to connect through Live Chat online not over the phone..... Oooo Nevermind that option is there too
  16. ChiefJoboo Win User

Thema:

1. Why is it so hard to get through to live chat? - Similar Threads - Why hard through

2. Why do my xbox one joystick feel hard to press down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my xbox one joystick feel hard to press down?: I got an xbox one back in December of 2018 and since then I have bought 6 different controllers which have broke right after the warranty expires which is about 90 days and recently I have torn...
  3. Upgrading internal hard drive from HDD to SSD. Why won't my Xbox accept the SSD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading internal hard drive from HDD to SSD. Why won't my Xbox accept the SSD?: Hello, I have been working on upgrading my Xbox's hard drive from a HDD to SSD. Both are 500GB. I know how to physically remove the hard drive and install the SSD, however the issue is with the...
  4. Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?: I can't do anything to my XB1, yesterday I was playing just fine, I turned it off by accident and when I wanted to turn it back on my tv didn't even get the HDMI signal, I tried the eject and sync...
  5. connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?: Hi, I bought a seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive. when I connect it to my Xbox one s, this su immediately turns off and to turn it back on I have to disconnect the power for a while and turn it...
  6. Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...: Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in the email I recieved 958ee613-d60b-4215-978c-2c0cb699f968
  7. Why can't I play game from my external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game from my external hard drive: As of recently I've gotten a problem with my hard drive i can play my games and use my apps until my hardrive starts working and I can't access anything from that point forward other than my...
  8. Why it is hard to see purchase history ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why it is hard to see purchase history ??: Hi, I purchased Xbox one for my Kids and most of the time they are using it. But my question is when ever I like to see my purchase History. I have to search it. Why don't Microsoft make a Icon on...
  9. Hard reset Xbox and almost all games (digital) will say 'do you own', Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard reset Xbox and almost all games (digital) will say 'do you own', Why?: Hi Xbox one day I had to hard set my Xbox One (deleted everything) n resigned in n reinstalled most of the games I had. some games will say Do You Own This Game? and I cant play a lot of the games...
  10. Why cant you access external hard drives with files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant you access external hard drives with files: i have movies on a hard drive and cant see them because its 1tb why can you see them on a flash drive but not a hard drive? 68f9dc79-bf74-414e-a906-1d312c7d4b9b