Why is it that no one can find my Gamertag?

Discus and support Why is it that no one can find my Gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Greetings, As stated above noone can find my Gamertag on Xbox. If you try to look for my Gamertag you'll find none And I don't see the problem. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luschprinz, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Luschprinz
    Luschprinz Guest

Greetings,

As stated above noone can find my Gamertag on Xbox. If you try to look for my Gamertag you'll find none

And I don't see the problem. I have everything set to public.

It's a really big problem while trading items in games, I have to add everyone but they can't add me. Just if I send them messages they can add me and they see my Gamertag.

:)

Luschprinz, Apr 7, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. CryingHero Win User

Adding on to @M3tal Daz3this is definitly an account issue. It could be that your account is being considered a child/teen account with restrictions.
    Support is your friend!
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

friends wanted for contract killer on windows phone

why can i not find this game on my phone?
  5. VincentGonthier Win User

Wireless wifi not working

Also, why can’t my xbox find my ip adresse but my other device can?
  6. Brock Heidemann Win User

For those buying on impulse!

I came in here believing I would find some enlightening OP on why I pre-ordered a Xbox One. Huh.

Can I get my time back?
Thema:

1. Why is it that no one can find my Gamertag? - Similar Threads - Why find Gamertag

2. Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in...: Why is it so hard to find a way to unsubscribe from a chat???? I should have a button in the email I recieved 958ee613-d60b-4215-978c-2c0cb699f968
  3. why icannot find opponent in fifa18 world cup mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why icannot find opponent in fifa18 world cup mode: why icannot find opponent in fifa18 world cup mode recent monthes,the game display there are 140,000players online,but in season mode i can find opponents .what is wrong with my game .Please help...
  4. why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it

in XBoX Rewards
    why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it: i reddemed my point for a 1 month xbox live code i got the text confermation of me using them and getting the reward but i havent got my xbox live code sent via text or email to me right now i...
  5. why i cannot find opponent in FIFA18 these days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cannot find opponent in FIFA18 these days: why i cannot find opponent in FIFA18 these days?Is it wrong with the EASPORT FOOTBALL CLUB? 376d26f3-4ca3-43bf-9c8a-398a43580f57
  6. Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server.: Look - The programmers need to figure out how to connect to Solitaire Server. There isn't a single challenge that I don't get the Can't connect message. On top of that, I get charged however...
  7. trying to find out why im banned from messaging

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to find out why im banned from messaging: As the title says, for some reason my Xbox1 won't let me send any messages. I checked the enforcement page and it says my account is perfect. I spoke to an ambassador about this and he said my...
  8. Why has my son been suspended? How do I find out the reasons?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my son been suspended? How do I find out the reasons?: my sons account has been suspended? There has been no foul play etc. How do we find the reasons behind this and stop it from happening again? bcaaded9-708c-4055-8952-df49ff9e8404
  9. How do you find out why you are banned and for how long?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you find out why you are banned and for how long?: I’ve just been banned and I have no idea why, I did nothing wrong as far as I can tell. I have been banned already for calling someone stupid but I haven’t done anything like that since I was...
  10. Headset making a noise and I can’t find out why or hear it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset making a noise and I can’t find out why or hear it: Today my headset was working fine and then it started making a buzzing sound according to my friends. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox, changing headsets, trying different controllers and nothing has...