Why is King Of Fighters Neowave not in the European store?

Discus and support Why is King Of Fighters Neowave not in the European store? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw that it had just gone on sale according to Major Nelson's list and I rushed to the store to buy it, but it's not there! Such a cool fighting... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by topgunprobo, Aug 14, 2018.

1. topgunprobo
    topgunprobo Guest

I saw that it had just gone on sale according to Major Nelson's list and I rushed to the store to buy it, but it's not there! Such a cool fighting game, would loved to have played it in 4k too.

:)

topgunprobo, Aug 14, 2018
  2. The King of Fighters

Would please Microsoft give some strengh to SNK Playmore. They do amazing job and I would like to see a New The King of Fighters for XBOX ONE. Thanks !!!

Eduardo Sandes, Aug 14, 2018
  3. ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 14, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

unfortunately I think it has never been released in Europe.

denis97g, Aug 14, 2018
  5. denis97g Win User

unfortunately I think it has never been released in Europe.
  6. groovy3 Win User

King of fighters?

The king of fighters. My baby vanessa.
  7. Andreas_212 Win User

A third free to play game coming to the xbox 360

How could I forget King of fighters 13
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

King of fighters?

My actual top 5 fighting games are as follows.

Persona 4 arena

DOA4

Soul Calibur 2

Tekken 2

Powerstone 2

And Super Smash Brothers Brawl gets an honourable mention...
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

King of fighters?

Mortal Kombat 2 on Sega Genesis
Thema:

1. Why is King Of Fighters Neowave not in the European store? - Similar Threads - Why King Fighters

2. continually getting reported ....no idea why or how to stop this

in XBoX on Consoles
    continually getting reported ....no idea why or how to stop this: my reputation has gone from good to avoid me in just over a week i have not done anything different and play a few games how can i get my reputation up as have no idea how this is possible no...
  3. Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't crossplay optional, as promised ?: So back in the day, when crossplay was first mooted a few older/perhaps wiser Xbox members said- 'Yeah, that sounds cool. Well, as long as it's optional, because the PC has just stupid amounts of...
  4. Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one: My name is tanish i want to play age of empires in xbox one because i have played it in my friends pc and i was impressed by it so please try to put it in xbox one. thank u...
  5. Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I get ignored and where is the chat for help?: I try a half year know to get contact to xbox support. I tryed, Facebook, Twitter, the support site nothing... ‍♂️ I want a refund of my Xbox live... ‍♂️ I spelled my Xbox coz I don't get any...
  6. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  7. Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?: Hi everybody, I've recently been trying to buy King Kong (Backwards Compatible) off the Xbox store but for a while now, all it has been saying is 'King Kong is currently not available.' So now I...
  8. So why can i not buy the digital version of Destiny The Taken King Basic version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why can i not buy the digital version of Destiny The Taken King Basic version?: I already own the digital version of Destiny on Xbox One and i want to upgrade to the Taken King expansion. On the Canadian site it does not give the option to buy the basic package. Only...
  9. why has the taken king dlc price increased for the UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has the taken king dlc price increased for the UK: Just wanted to ask why has the UK pricing for the taken king changed from £27.99 to £39.99 when for the US it is only $39.99 which if you put into a converter shows that the UK customer is paying...
  10. King's Quest..... only for 360??? WHY!

in XBoX on Consoles
    King's Quest..... only for 360??? WHY!: So I was creeping on my 360, went to games > coming soon> King's Quest!!!.... OMG... This is a classic adventure game (Sierra) .. but only (so far) for the 360!!! WHY!? - I played all these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the king of fighters neowave x enhanced