Why is Microsoft intentionally ignoring the edge download issue? After we were forced to...

Discus and support Why is Microsoft intentionally ignoring the edge download issue? After we were forced to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So is Microsoft and Xbox still pretending like there isn't an edge issue with downloads? Or are they still going to continue to block us from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aliabduladil, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Why is Microsoft intentionally ignoring the edge download issue? After we were forced to...

So is Microsoft and Xbox still pretending like there isn't an edge issue with downloads? Or are they still going to continue to block us from downloading mods that they themselves bragged the console supports....

IMO they are intentionally ignoring the issue because of Minecraft.... They already had a shareholders meeting saying how much money was being made from mods not on the Microsoft store. And not too long after that we quit being able to download mods with the forced alpha ring edge update....

So when will Microsoft actually address the issue instead of ignoring it?

submitted by /u/aliabduladil
    [link] [comments]

/u/aliabduladil, Aug 10, 2021
  2. AppointedAce6 Win User
  3. duns01 Win User

Microsoft: Edge not working anymore

This forum sucks. My edge crashes all the time with no solution. Microsoft ignores. Getting pissed off...
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Microsoft ignoring gamerpics

Hello there! I hope everything is going well for you!

Regarding your issue, please note that the change might take a little while for your custom image to appear while we verify that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamerpic or avatar you were using.)

Please try to also remove and re-add your account to see if this will help resolve the issue for you on this account.
  5. OleSolskjaer99 Win User

Microsoft... Tactical or Ignorant

I dont think they give a toss about the gamers. I think they are arrogant in the extreme and rather than concentrating on a kick *** games console they're too obsessed trying to force everyone into thinking they need this box of tricks that does everything
    except massage our nuts.
  6. PurpleStuffz Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

I hate that the pop up blocker no longer works I avoided downloading it till I got forced to download the update.

The whole update is more like a downgrade
Thema:

Why is Microsoft intentionally ignoring the edge download issue? After we were forced to...

1. Why is Microsoft intentionally ignoring the edge download issue? After we were forced to... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft intentionally

2. Why can't I download stuff from Microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I download stuff from Microsoft edge: Ever since I got a update for Microsoft edge I can't download any thing from there submitted by /u/Designer-Importance4 [link] [comments]
  3. Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...: Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play for two weeks 137cc3bf-55ce-4c7f-b2e5-1fe3af528a8d
  4. Why is Microsoft so bad in communicating with the Xbox community?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is Microsoft so bad in communicating with the Xbox community?: There are many things I started to like about Xbox. But what drives me nuts is how bad Microsoft is in communicating with the community. Examples: Do they know about the fact that Xcloud is...
  5. Gamepass app & Microsoft store. Why cant these games be combined on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass app & Microsoft store. Why cant these games be combined on PC?: Hi there, I'm just wondering why i cant add the games i bought through the MS store on PC to the xbox app on PC so i can track my achievements and what not. It seems ridiculous that this is not...
  6. Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight...: Good day gamers, Do you also experience issues like freezing on your Xbox Series X? I have my Xbox Series X now for 1 month and a few weeks and have experienced console freezing on games like...
  7. Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game?: I purchased Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. The game is crashing a lot and won't save the gear items I obtain when playing, so, I can't progress in the game. It's a known issue on Ubisoft and they...
  8. Why hasn't Microsoft generated unique console pre-order links for active or recently active...

in XboX Insiders
    Why hasn't Microsoft generated unique console pre-order links for active or recently active...: This is one of those rare cases in our capitalist society where I have to jump through hoops in order to give a company my money. I haven't subscribed to Xbox Live for a bit now. Why? Because I...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator? Why is it only playable on Xbox X series and S ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator? Why is it only playable on Xbox X series and S ?: So what Microsoft just disregard anyone without the latest Xbox? I have recently purchased an Xbox X (first released in 2017) which is 4k compatible with heaps of storage room but yet I cant play...
  10. Why does it say (C)2015 Microsoft Corporation in the System Info on my Xbox 360 when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it say (C)2015 Microsoft Corporation in the System Info on my Xbox 360 when the...: It still says 2015 when the update was in 2019. Any reasons why it's like that? If not, could you please fix it? 25e88419-a21e-4af9-a40d-b4c922e37853