why is microsoft killing the games industrie?

Discus and support why is microsoft killing the games industrie? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; like the tittle says why is microsoft killing the games industrie? i am a longer usser of microsoft products but this time i need to giv up to suport... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxBunker0768xX, May 10, 2019.

1. why is microsoft killing the games industrie?

like the tittle says why is microsoft killing the games industrie?

i am a longer usser of microsoft products but this time i need to giv up to suport this trash . sory but you guys are killing the xbox scene ..

now the new xbox without bluerayplayer or dvd player ,..

digital edition with only a 1tb HDD for 250$ �� You could of got a PS4 1 TB for 199$ ..

Microsoft: the same console release for the 4th time, and it's a downgrade.

About games xbox one catalog is getting poor and the good games already exists has alot of problems and bugs ..

that is a way cause i wont buy xbox one games the last 6 monds ..

For example i have The game Vampyr..

since was out i buy direct this game, but´the game crash alot , i am not able to finished yet cause of that crash problems and i cannot get my money back cause a brocken game and cause i´ve buy them for a long time .. just poor service from microsoft !!!

last games i buyed was only in promotions 75% cause on pc games are cheaper and have more suports and updates ..

slowly i am getting frustrated from this bad thinks microsoft as giving us las time, since theyre join nintendo they are more
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] to the users ..

:)

XxBunker0768xX, May 10, 2019
  2. Whitey Black Win User

you have you're opinion and always a PC is stronger than a console enjoy the gamin
  3. stevenicks Win User

Things could be worse, take me for example just bought 4 new games on disk and the Aliens 6 film collections DVD set and now my Xbox One X 4k blu-ray,dvd rom drive has started to fail :/ I am angry becase the Rom drive has had very little use :/ But what
    do I do ? I have loads of games I bought from the store so it will still play those just means I have to sell the 19 disks games (at a loss) :(

I love my ol Xbox one X but not sure if i should buy anymore games for it what if the internal HDD fails i cant just replace the internal HDD like on PS4, and Im not spending another £450 on a console if thats how quick things can go wrong :( so I too am
    feeling a little Salty.
  4. XxBunker0768xX Win User

No , not a bad day .

I am not that kind of person ..

That just happen to the frustred people 👍👍

And for the comment down .

No i am not sadsadsadsad .

I just wanna try to understand for wath i giv my money out .. if you are rich .. i am happy for you but ist not Acceptable to pay 70 euro for a game and cannot finish that game cause is brocken...

For now the best of xbox one is gamepass .. 🤣🤣
  5. stevenicks Win User

they are probs just having a bad day and venting it out lol could be worse his rom drive could be failing lol :/
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I love your one sided biased opinion, but please tell us more.
Thema:

1. why is microsoft killing the games industrie? - Similar Threads - why microsoft killing

2. Why can I not see my group's results in Microsoft Solitaire events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not see my group's results in Microsoft Solitaire events?: We cannot see each others results in Microsoft Solitaire Events in my group. I can see my friends list but not results in solitaire events. b0de4606-ff44-4d20-8283-11e4ae9d1b8a
  3. Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I buy xbox?\Enforcement\Microsoft Shenanigans: Ive been with xbox a long time, and im tired of their [Mod Removed - Profanity] and not caring. I bought a brand new Division Edition Xb1 and it still to this day it will not connect wirelessly....
  4. Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro): I own Minecraft on my Xbox Account, but when I want to install it on my Surface Pro from the Microsoft store it does not let me do it. It only lets me install it on my Xbox, on which I already...
  5. WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/policies/geoblocking Geo-blocking and other geographically-based restrictions undermine online shopping and cross-border sales. Regulation 2018/302...
  6. Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?: There was like 19 days left on the Quests and now they've all been changed to the Metro series. I only had to get 2 achievements to finish this months aswell. 25a85970-c8b1-4e4c-95b0-b0a543def4a9
  7. Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?: I have recently learned that the latest update for Xbox One (update 10.0.17763.4088/released 3/5/19) has made it where you can only stream to Windows 10 PC's that are on the local network with the...
  8. Why won't my Microsoft Store won't launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Microsoft Store won't launch?: I just pre-ordered MK11 and wanted to play the Beta for the weekend, but when I go to the Microsoft Store to Redeem Code, it keeps kicking me out or won't launch. I double checked and tried to...
  9. Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours: Why cant we delete our payment history thats our choice not yours 89bac3a0-cb65-4b21-8247-6741925a21f9
  10. Microsoft... why did you kill the blu ray player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft... why did you kill the blu ray player?: ever since the update was downloaded to my xbox the blu ray no longer works Microsoft... you need to really spend time researching stuff before releasing worthless updates that kill the blu ray...