why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

Discus and support why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobbyMiller1232342345345w, Oct 8, 2019.

1. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have.

Game Pass for PC - Administrator Approval Required for Installation?

I recently signed up for Game Pass on PC. I've run into issues with some of the games on the App.

The first more prevalent one is only on games that have "Administrator Approval Required for Installation" listed on its store page. On all of these games I run into an issue where I cannot begin the download. The download tries to start. On a fresh install
    it will even ask me which drive I want to install the game on but will inevitably error out. It spits out "Error code: 0x80070005."

- I made sure I have enough space on the drive I'm trying to install to

- I've checked to make sure that my Game Pass membership is current on the Windows website and within the app I've made sure my account says that my game pass is active.

- I've tried running the app as an Administrator

- I've made sure my Windows account has Administrator privileges

- I've tried resetting the app via windows settings.

- I've tried a fresh install of the app. With multiple restarts

- I tried deleting Microsoft game services and reinstalling it via powershell as recommended on the FAQ page

The second problem I've encountered is with Halo Wars 1. It errors out as it tries to begin the download as well. This one spits out a different error

though. Error code: 0x803f8001

None of this has worked. I can't help feeling as there is some fix to this but I can't seem to come up with a solution. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

HERE WAS YOUR RESPONSE, MICROSOFT.

Hi there Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with installing a game from Game Pass for PC. I recommend to check out the following article: Windows
    10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

• Q: ANYTHING WE HAVEN’T EXPLICITLY COVERED BELOW

A: Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you
    to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

• Q: Why do some games require administrator privileges while others don’t?
    A: Some games require additional components to be installed for the game to function properly. Depending on the components being installed, we may require permission from an administrator via a prompt at game installation time or the first
    time the game is launched. See Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    for more information.
    • Q: I am having trouble installing a game on my PC. What can I do?
    A: Visit the Troubleshoot
    game installations on Windows 10
    to find some suggestions on how to fix the issue. For more information, visit the Known
    Issues for Game Launches (June 2019)
    page.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thanks you and have a great day.

SO WHAT YOU DONT RESPOND AND WHEN YOU DO ITS NOTHING HELPFUL. YOU LITERALLY DIRECTED HIM TO A PAGE THAT WAS GOING TO TELL HIM TO DO EVERYTHING HES ALREADY DONE???

208 PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME QUESTION AND YOU ARE TAKING OUR MONEY, LYING ABOUT A SERVICE YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING AND THEN NOT EVEN BEING HONEST WITH US? YOU JUST SEND US TO A HELP LINK WHEN WE SAY WEVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON THE HELP LINK ALREADY? YOU MAKE FUN OF
    APPLE BUT APPLE WOULD NEVER ANSWER THEIR CUSTOMERS IN THIS FASHION. DO YOU THINK WE ARE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED? WHY ARE YOU IGNORING 208 CUSTOMERS WITH THE SAME QUESTION AND THEN LOCKING THE THREAD?

YOU ARE SUCH A SHADY COMPANY, THE FACT YOU LOCKED THE THREAD WHEN 208 PEOPLE WERE STILL LOOKING FOR THE ANSWER SHOWS HOW HARD YOU TRY TO HIDE YOUR MISTAKES INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING THEM. SUCH DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR FROM A MULTIBILLION DOLLAR COMPANY. YOU
    MAKE FUN OF APPLE ALL THE TIME BUT ALL YOU DO IS HIRE FOREIGN WORKERS TO GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS THE RUN AROUND. WHAT A SHAME. HOW DISGRACEFUL. HOW FAR MICROSOFT HAS FALLEN. WE ALREADY PUT UP WITH YOUR VANILLA, OUTDATED OS YOU SEEM HELLBENT ON RELEASING EVERY
    3 YEARS. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE THE APPS YOU RELEASE AT LEAST RUN PROPERLY ON THEM? CAN YOU PLEASE STOP IGNORING YOUR CUSTOMER BASE? CAN YOU PLEASE STOP RELEASE HALF FINISHED APPS THAT DONT WORK? CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE 208 PEOPLE LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER
    TO THIS QUESTION INSTEAD OF REDIRECTING US ALL TO THE SAME HELP PAGE WE HAVE ALREADLY VISITED TIME AFTER TIME AGAIN? CAN YOU PLEASE DO YOUR JOB?

:)

BobbyMiller1232342345345w, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Sorry mate I feel your pain but we can't do anything about that here
  3. VernierSlake Win User

HACKED VIA FIFA 12. SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS. MS PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS. STOP IGNORING US.

The breach wasn't at their end though. The hack was on EA's servers not Microsoft's, information was taken from EA's servers not Microsoft's and people have learned a harsh lesson about why they shouldn't use the same password everywhere. What people are
    expecting Microsoft to do I don't know and why people are seemingly point blank refusing to accept this is in any way EA's fault I don't know.
  4. Dragonlord Brad Win User

console banned

Microsoft is in a ban Wave and ripping off innocent people right now...

To bad they have a bs tos.. because this is boarder line illegal ..

Many people have had consoles banned for no reason in the last week and they refuse to answer anyone on cosole bans.

its there why of saying hey we can f legit players and there isent anything ya can do about it but buy a new console..

Freaking scam artist is what they are at this point,.,,
  5. Kleine B NL Win User

Problem with Xbox one followers

why stupid microsoft is not answer is because they listen to people whith the age of 13 tm `16 years old.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Microsoft sent me a SECOND HAND XBONE

Fight for your rights, though nobody from Microsoft is listening here......go to support and elevate until you get an answer!! Refuse to accept it !!
Thema:

1. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions? - Similar Threads - why microsoft refusing

2. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  3. Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I sign in? I can sign in fine on the Microsoft website but on this page, after...: [IMG] submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  4. why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant we call xbox live and microsoft any more.: This is so disturbing that I cant get help when I need it. I pay good money to get the service I do. I pretty much get a [mod removed] in return. This is [mod removed] and where is the uprising...
  5. Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?: So I linked my switch and went to change my skin only to find the skin I wanted, one called technoChaos was not purchased anymore. I shrugged it off bought some coins and attempted to purchase it,...
  6. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  7. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  8. why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I must to pay xbox gold to play apex legends while on playstation 4 and pc no? Microsoft ?: i have a pc, and i don't pay the "gold", some friends have a ps4 and don't pay the "ps plus", i WANT TO PLAY ON XBOX AT APEX LEGENDS I MUST PAY THE [Mod Removed] WHY?...
  9. Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is there still no mouse support for Microsoft edge on xbox one?: I just need mouse support in Microsoft edge c85a6617-8b24-4635-84f2-03f684221b47
  10. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...