Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johndeckardZA, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries?

Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will South Africa be added to the Beta Program?

:)

johndeckardZA, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox Rewards is not available in multiple countries.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

It's not the answer to your question but, the Xbox Rewards program in itself doesn't exist anymore, it's all now Microsoft Rewards.

It is said they will gradually bring it to all countries, but there is no schedule when it will arrive where.

For more information see:
    https://www.microsoft.com/rewards
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

It mainly focuses on America. It's available here in Ireland, but it's a very bare bones compared to US.
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

This would be great feedback to submit at xboxideas.uservoice.com
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards points problem

Hello daveykinetic,

All Xbox Live Rewards offers are only for Xbox Live Rewards members. Since your purchase was made while not enrolled in the program, you would not be entitled to any Rewards Credits. Furthermore, we see that your Microsoft Account is set to the South African
    region. Since South Africa is not a Rewards member, you can not join the program. You can confirm your region from your commerce account at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).
Thema:

1. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Rewards

2. Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours: Why cant we delete our payment history thats our choice not yours 89bac3a0-cb65-4b21-8247-6741925a21f9
  3. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...: Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I...
  4. Why are hackers getting away with it, Microsoft is doing nothing to stop them WHY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are hackers getting away with it, Microsoft is doing nothing to stop them WHY?: My son was playing xbox enjoying himself when this hacker too his account he has not stop he did it again this year and Microsoft is doing nothing about they are a million dollar company and yet...
  5. why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud: my jackpot coin balance hasn't uploaded to the cloud for a few day now. My internet is working fine for all the other Microsoft game and everything else I do on the internet and it signs into xbox...
  6. Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!: Microsoft (Routers): Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?! Dear Microsoft Rewards, Why do you keep disabling and enabling people's Microsoft Reward...
  7. Why is the change to microsoft rewards so unfair?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is the change to microsoft rewards so unfair?: Post originally submitted in Xbox Live Rewards Program Announcements support forum. but no feedback from Microsoft or x box Very disapointed at notice to close xbox rewards programe Hi Xbox...
  8. Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****

in XBoX Rewards
    Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****: Stop retardedly ruining EVERYFUCKINGTHING that's awesome FFS..seriously just STOP 733c6085-7d73-4977-a4e1-9067f4f4f9e0
  9. Why don't purchases from phsical Microsoft Stores count towards rewards credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why don't purchases from phsical Microsoft Stores count towards rewards credits?: I recently bought a laptop from the Microsoft store in LA and used my microsoft ID for the purchase and they said that it would count towards the rewards. It has been over a month and still...
  10. Why did Microsoft change my positive "rewards" (Gold bars) from a positive of 40,000 to a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft change my positive "rewards" (Gold bars) from a positive of 40,000 to a ...: Why did Microsoft change my positive "rewards" (Gold bars) from a positive of 40,000 to a negative of 40,000? Cannot buy new collections. Is this to make me purchase with cash?...